Did I do the right thing?

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, so this girl, well, I can tell she wants me. Anyways, she was outta town for a week, got back last night, and leaving again tomorrow for another week. So, last night I get a message on my phone from her, she says she wants to hang out, chill, with me today. So I try calling her a few times today and never got through (cell, house). So after a while I was like, ok, I'm not gonna sit around and wait for her.

So I called up my guys and we went crusin around town. After getting a pizza we go to walgreens to get something to drink and the cell rings.....susprise, its her. I give the phone to my friend and he talks like a mexican on crack, haha. She calls again, my other friend answers, same thing. She calls again, and I'm like aight, I'll answer, so she wants me to come over (her friend was there too tho) so I'm like, I can't, I'm with my guys. And she says we can all go there and I'm like well maybe.....she tells me to call her back later and I just say yes, lol.

So after that i forgot about her, went crusin around town, went to this other girl's house and picked her and her friend up and cruised around town, haha, great night. So now i get home and call that other chick and well, her dad answers and she's asleep (he sounded mad, hahahahahahaha!)

Anyways, my point is, she wants me (she's even told me, and I can just tell she does), and I blew her off......well, I wasn't gonna wait around all night for her(after she doesnt answer ANY PHONE), so I went and had fun instead. So, do you guys think I did the right thing? I mean, bros over hoes, true, and I had a f*ckin blast tonight. But well, I can't help but think I could have got some........lol

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/me votes this the most useless thread ever...

Perhaps after Guitarfreek's special 15 post/hour day.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...you completely shut down a girl who showed even slight nods towards interest...Right on...

Dudes...Dudettes...I'm glad I'm not in HS anymore. Rock.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you did the right thing. Now her and every other girl know you're gay.

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT THE F*CK!? So am I supposed to wait for her all day after she doesn't answer any of her phones ALL FRICKIN DAY and then just run to her as soon as she calls me? Am I supposed to just ditch my friends to go with her when she wants me to? Yall talk about not putting girls on pedestrals and not doing everything they want you to do as soon as she snaps her finger, so wtf? So as soon as she called I should have ditched my friends, ran to her house, so she knows anytime she wants me to go I'll be there?

ALRIGHT!

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People here, especially in this forum, are stupid. You need to weed out the good answers from the crap.

You are NOT supposed to cater to her. You should not have to wait around and call her, but you acted like a **** when she tried to call you. THAT was a bad move, what were you thinking? You tell her you are hanging with friends and you can hang out later that weekend or something along those lines. You didnt need to blow her off that bad, she could have had a legit reason, and now you get no *****.

Not waiting for her after calling = fine.

Being a **** when she calls you = not fine.

Give her my number, I bet I can handle this better and I could use some play :)

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...Obviously you don't cator to her every need, but you completely shut her ass down.

So, call her up...if she doesn't answer, fvck it. If she does, theres nothing wrong with hanging out with her sometime. It's not gonna cost you your ballsack to meet her someplace, and hell, if you're looking for incentives here, you might get something.

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. First, I know most of the info in that post was useless.......well, I was too riled up last night and I got bored when I came home, so I figured I'd make this thread.

Also, the reason I shut her down like that, was because I was pretty mad about not being able to get ahold of her. It already happened once before that we were gonna go out and then I couldn't get ahold of her, so I was just pissed, because well, I was like, not again........

I finally talked to her today, but she's off to soccer camp for the week, so she said she'd call me when she comes back.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I read it is like this: You know this girl, and you have her number and she told you to call her. You called, no reply. You decide that you've got better things to do then call her. You go out with your friends and have a good time, she calls and tells you to call back. You have more fun, then call back. By this time, she's still not answering. You forget about the teasing *****. How is that "wrong" in any way? Maybe what his friends did could be considered "wrong" but that's too bad. She calls him, and instead of letting him set up a date tells him to call her back. When he calls back, she doesn't answer. That should tell you RIGHT AWAY that you let the girl go.