Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I do the right thing or did I mess up?

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Went for some coffee 'bout a month ago
-Met an attractive girl there and had instant chemistry
-She wouldn't give me her phone though I could tell she wanted to
-I find out she didn't give me her phone # because her friend liked me :rolleyes:
-Girl finds me on Facebook recently and we exchange numbers
-Text back and forth for roughly about a week
-She's a big fan of the Saw sequel so I offer to take her at the premiere (for some reason it has yet to arrive at my country :s)
-She asks me how girls are going, and I tell her the truth (recently got a girl's # and made out with another girl) I think this is where I ****ed up mostly
-She tells me she's been talking with a guy and so our date to the movies might not actually be a "date"

This is where it starts. We're both greeks so I'll translate in English

smooth: Fine then, you're free to go out with the other guy
kate: umm you know that if I'd wait for you to make a move I'd be stuck in the shell by now
smooth: I didn't say anything, I said you're free to go with him. Lots of women around you're not the last on earth
kate: exactly! So why did you say it like that??
smooth: what did you expect me to say?
kate: I wasn't expecting this reaction and pls change your tone!
smooth: My tone is fine, just my tone towards you has changed
kate: That's what I mean
smooth: Look it's over, next time you can warn me earlier about other guys so I can stop wasting my time with you
kate: well what can I say it's pretty fair mr.smooth flirting and making out with any girl he wants and mrs.kate sitting in the corner! selfish bastard do what you want I dont give a ****!
smooth: Hey listen, those other girls I had no feelings for and they were just part of the fun at the moment. I actually did like your personality though and wanted to pursue something further
kate: and how did you expect ME to know I wasn't all part of your fun?
smooth: no point analyzing the situation. It's over

And it ends right there. Pretty pissed because I actually wanted to pursue something further with this girl. I think this is a lesson to all of us never mention other girls to women, irrelevant if they ask you or not.

Is this the main reason it all went downhill or did I mess up anywhere else?

I know it is just a girl but I like analyzing my mistakes for future success.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first mistake was spilling the beans about your other women. It's an immature move that a lot of guys who think they are DJs will do, in order to spark a sense of jealousy.

It doesn't work.

Smart women will sense that you're just bragging to gain status and dumb women will become angry that you're openly talking about doing things with other women in front of them.

Suck in your pride and stop telling women what you've done in the past/what you're doing now with other females.

Second of all, I'm trying to understand your conversation more clearly, but it looks to me as if you got mad at her for NO REASON.

Understand this woman is SINGLE. She can do whatever she wants. If she wants to see another guy while she is seeing you, that is her prerogative. You are not dating 'exclusively' and thus you can stop b!tching about her seeing other guys, cause after all that means you can see other girls.

Your mistake was being too possessive with this chick in the first place. There's no need for that. If she says she has a guy she's seeing, but still accepts your request at a date, for f*ck sakes, take her on the date.

Getting mad at her for NO REASON is not going to strengthen your chances with this woman. She's most likely a little taken back now by your possessiveness.

She's not your girlfriend-- don't lose your marbles over it. Talk to other women, talk to this one, but don't be surprised if she is seeing someone else also. This is the reality of the world of SINGLE ADULTS my friend.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your mentioning other girls DID spark greater jealousy and attraction in her.

BUT, when u mention other girls u must be prepared to handle her sh1t tests, and also reel her in and make her comfortable as soon as she starts getting that feeling of jealousy and showing signs of greater interest towards you.

Smooth, you didnt play it smooth. But it was a learning lesson. So take the best from it and move on.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
****e dude. "Fine, you're free to go out with the other guy" ?

Your not her FATHER, nor do you own her. This would have come across as extremely possessive. Completely unattractive to most people. I don't know if you meant it to but in that text you come across as actually annoyed at her at the fact. You don't even know her?!

Lighten up a bit. Don't let things like this seem to bother you to girls, it will drive them crazy.

Good luck in the future.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I did mess up then :whistle:

You know what, I got no clue what the **** was I thinking when I told her about other girls. Now that you mention it, I DID want to spark jealousy in her, but it seems it was more in a subconscious level since I now just realized it. And yeah I agree, pretty immature from my part.

What pissed me off though is that we arranged that "date" about a week earlier, yet she now says she likes a guy so it might not actually be a "date." Then I just...fired

Anyway point taken. For the record can I fix this bad move or just say next? My ego is too strong on this one to just move on and forget about it.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More Cowbell Please said:
Must be pretty good *friends* by now. NEXT
Done.