Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I call this one right?

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we've eliminated one factor. So what is it that's preventing edger from getting laid?

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Again, if these ugly and dorky guys can pull attractive women, then I'm pretty certain they could care less about my hair or my wardrobe stye. Furthermore, I see lots and lots of longhaired guys just like me pulling in some fine women. I see this when I go to shows or at the clubs/bars. Most of the time I see a fellow longhair and he's with a chick, in the majority of cases, she's hot.

yeah you can pull with the pony tail. but it would be much easier if you cleaned up your presentation. However, I think you would really benefit from a PUA boot camp where you could learn some solid club game.

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^My sense is that edger is simply going to continue in his rut. He will approach occasionally, fail, come back here posting for advice, then call people names when they offer to help (thereby protecting his overly fragile ego).

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
evesman said:
^^My sense is that edger is simply going to continue in his rut. He will approach occasionally, fail, come back here posting for advice, then call people names when they offer to help (thereby protecting his overly fragile ego).
?? Where have I called anyone names? How old are you by the way?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Edger, you have an ego that is not attractive. I bet you are throwing out a controlling vibe that is creeping chicks out.

What kind of ego are we talking about? If you're talking about an ego in the sense that I believe/know and act like I'm the prize, then yes, you're right, I have a big ego. And can you elaborate on the "controlling vibe" part? I personally don't see anything as far as a "controlling vibe", but I'm listening here with an open-mind.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evesman said:
Yet you are reluctant to change, since to do so is to conform and hence act like other 'stupid' people.
You didn't read my post thoroughly. I don't keep my hair long because I don't wish to conform, I keep it long because I think it looks "cool", has sex appeal, and adds character to a guy. It has nothing to do with conforming. I actually think people who dress or sport their hair a certain way for the purpose of being a non-conformist, are idiots. You should look a certain way because YOU LIKE that look, not do it for the purpose of being a "non-conformist".

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
decades said:
yeah you can pull with the pony tail. but it would be much easier if you cleaned up your presentation. However, I think you would really benefit from a PUA boot camp where you could learn some solid club game.
I have to ask you guys, what is it exactly about long hair that you don't like? I'm curious.

And I wanted to also mention, this "clean cut" thing that gets thrown around a lot has nothing to do with hair length. You can still be a "clean cut" guy and have long hair. As long as you take care of your hair, and it looks presentable, you're fine, there's no problem. You might as well then question whether or not women are clean cut, since most of them have long hair.