Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I blow it?

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I’d like to hear your thoughts on this.

Yesterday I had a date with a very hot lady from my salsa class.
We arhued whether this was actually the first or the third date since we’ve met for some dancing on a few occasions in the last two weeks.

Anyways, my plan was to have dinner and a few drinks and then my aim was to end up in a bed somewhere.

The dinner was a major success. Attraction just flowed, I kinoed her like crazy and she told me that I was very special blablabla…. After the dinner we kissed and walked a short distance to a ****tailbar where we ended up drinking and making out.

So far, the date was a major success and this is where I probably should have ended it. She showed high interest and was really into me. However, I was horny and we ended up at her place where we made out in her sofa. I got so far as sucking her t*ts when she told me it was that part of the month. Ouch.

We were both quite drunk and we ended up in her bed. She made me promise that I ”behaved” and generally I did.

Not much sleep that night though.

The morning after felt really awkward and I think her IL-level had dropped. She gave me a ride home since she had things to do and was headed in the same direction.

So now what? Did I blow it? I’ll probably see her at the dance tomorrow. Any suggestions?
She’s not LTR material but quite sexy….and i want sexy!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Kman,
I certainly wouldn't write this one off,just behave as if nothing has happened.....I think you have a better than even chance.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were drunk, so you really couldn't leave.

She was on her period, so you really couldn't do anything.
Next time, less drunk so if something like this happens, you're not the guy who slept over without the sex.

Don't worry about her IL. If she decides to stop dating you because of a situation you can't control, then she isn't worth it.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone's a morning person.

Proceed as usual, mate. Nothing to worry about. Just don't get so drunk next time.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is "Did she blow it?" ;)

Seriously now, what is it that you want out of this lady? You mention she's not LTR material for you. Then I take it you just want her as a FB. Then proceed as normal. Invite her out again. Go out. Have fun. Fvck.

Rinse and repeat.

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank's a lot guys!

The more I think about it the more awkward I feel.
But I guess I'll see her at the dance class tomorrow. Will be interesting!

Next time I'll go slooooooow! I really had her there for a few hours...she lit up as a christmas tree!

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Met her again yesterday at Salsa class. She brought a couple of friends as well.

She was friendly but somewhat reserved so we just exchanged the usual "how are you" etc.

Then Alice showed up. The lady that gave me her number two weeks ago.
After the class I aked her to go have a drink with me so we left and spent the rest of the evening at an italian restaurant.

I made sure that no one saw us leave together though.

I don't think Alice, while certainly attractive, is my cup of tea though. Still want to bang the other one.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
She wasn't on her period, she was just testing. Next time, you have to walk away. As soon as she says, "it's that time of the month" YOU WALK AWAY AND GO TO YOUR OWN BED. Why would you sleep next to a stranger? Especially a female stranger that won't lay you? This is not over, but please, next time just start thinking like a 39 yr old. You sleep next to women who fubk you, or are your girlfriend. You should have politely left her place. She would have called you all week trying to give you pubsy and make up for it. Peace.

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
She wasn't on her period, she was just testing. Next time, you have to walk away. As soon as she says, "it's that time of the month" YOU WALK AWAY AND GO TO YOUR OWN BED. Why would you sleep next to a stranger? Especially a female stranger that won't lay you? This is not over, but please, next time just start thinking like a 39 yr old. You sleep next to women who fubk you, or are your girlfriend. You should have politely left her place. She would have called you all week trying to give you pubsy and make up for it. Peace.
I guess you're right my friend. Thanks!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I would have bounced out if she wasnt down to F called a cab went home an crashed out or hit up a late night tip bootycall if possible. Either way i would not stay there screw that, thats beta as fuk cuzz.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Falcon25. Get the fvck out if she throws the old 'period' bomb. But, I have also been known to go to bed with them in the hope of a sly blowie or handjob with probably a 75% success rate.
'No sleepovers' rule still applies though. :)
So, my advice if you find yourself in that situation next time, angle for a wristy or blow job and then GTFO.
As for where you go from here, as someone else said, act as though nothing happened. Be flirty, confident, walk in with your head held high.
Maybe even throw a smartarse comment about that night and see how she reacts.

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
There's nothing in the original post that says she was on her period.

You pussed out. She was expected you to man up and give her a good f*cking.

It's done with this one, learn from this and move on.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Sexy Mofo, but what do you understand this part of the K-man's story to mean if it didn't mean she was on her period?

K-man said:
Guys,

I got so far as sucking her t*ts when she told me it was that part of the month. Ouch.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha, yes! I reckon he should have at least put it on her for a blowie. That's the least she could do!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K-man said:
We were both quite drunk and we ended up in her bed. She made me promise that I ”behaved” and generally I did.

Not much sleep that night though.
When a woman talks about her period or her "monthlies", it is usually my cue to go home. I never make an issue of it.
I found that if I wait four or five days, and then take her out again she is willing and eager.

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
When a woman talks about her period or her "monthlies", it is usually my cue to go home. I never make an issue of it.
I found that if I wait four or five days, and then take her out again she is willing and eager.
Thanks Jophil!

It really doesn't matter that much any longer. I pulled a new number yesterday and this one is really hot!

I can't believe it..a couple of months ago I posted here for the first time and asked about life as a single 40-year old and now I've had more romantic/sexual interaction with women in the last month than in the decade before!

I still have a lot to relearn...but man life is fun!

And to those of you struggling with your confidence (I do too) I'm neither rich nor good looking...just a skinny dude with a giant nose.