Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did GF schedule meet-up with ex?

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the scoop:

My GF is from the UK and has been broken up with her ex for about a year and half.

Ex came to Boston, where we live, on business for a week here and sends her a message on myspace on Oct 23:

Subject: boo!

surprise! guess where i am .. herrell's cafe, harvard avenue, boston! i like it here, i think. i'm attending an ADHD conference .. wee perk of the job! how're you? i took the street car(?) to boylston(?) but had no money so came back. where should i go in boston? got any recommendations? are you nursing now? x

She then tells me the same day about him e-mailing her, and that she didnt' e-mail him back. However, the status of the message said "Replied". I then checked her sent messages, then they were all deleted.

She mentioned last Friday how she was going to go into town for dinner with 2 friends. I half-jokingly asked her if she was gonna meet up with ex. She laughed and then said if she was gonna do that, she'd invite me along.

Fast fwd to today. I log into her account, and see yet another msg:

Subject: Thanks 4 txt

got your txt when i was at tragically hip gig at orpheum theatre (see me doing boston!). i think we're leaving late tomorrow but i don't know what the boss has in mind for our last hurrah. i'll be in touch! x PS i can only receive txts on my phone over here, hence myspacin'

PS check you and your 'beautiful boyfriend'!

(not sure what this meant but she has a pic of me and her with the caption "me and my beautiful boyfriend")

My girlfriend obviously lied to me. Whether the intentions were good or bad, I don't know. All I know is that she texted him and didn't tell me. (She deleted her texts as well)

I'm strongly considering ending it but I'm reconsidering giving her the benefit of the doubt. We live together so that makes things even more complicated. I need advice guys.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this situation is a whole lot of bad.

You lack trust in your girlfriend so you check her email messages.

Your checking proves that she is a liar.

Whether the guy is interested in her as more than anything but friends who knows.

The main issue here is your lack of trust in her and her now confirmed lie that you discovered from that lack of trust in her.

The questions now are do you want a girlfriend you feel inherintely you can trust or one that may be hot and fun but something about her makes you feel you have to keep looking over your shoulder for that knife inching closer to your back?

And about your living arrangement...

Is it in a house or an apartment?

Will it be easy for you to pack up all your stuff and get a new living arrangement easily and can you do this while she is gone somewhere so she comes back to an empty house with a note left from you that says "I don't remain involved with liars?"

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
I had this chick living with me a long time ago, I lost my trust in her while she was gone. I have three very large dogs and go through a lot of dog food. so I decided that she was moving, so I took all of her stuff and put it all in used dog food bags and put it all in the driveway. she called and I told her she was moving, she says ok, but don't move my stuff, I tell her, too late its waiting for you in the driveway. my friend couldn't stop laughing about it. he insisted on taking a picture of me with all the stuff behind me and he had it blown up and framed and gave it to me for my birthday, its still up in my garage, she had been staying with me for six months and later on I found out I could of gotten in a lot of trouble for that. if I were you I would insist on having anal sex with her and then dump her first thing in the morning........j/k

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!!!

How could you of gotten in trouble for putting her stuff in dog food bags?

Its not like you broke or threw anything away.

Just made it smell bad is all lol.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
let me tell you a scary story that happened to my friend.
he was living with this chick and he owns his house, she was staying there for like six months, she had subscribed to some magazines.
well they end up getting in a big fight and some how the cops came, he didn't hit this girl, well turns out he kicked her right in front of the cops and the cops tell him that she has to be evicted and giving a thirty days notice and ordered him to stay away for the evening, next day she goes to court and gets a restraining order on him and he couldn't even go to his house, that chick actually brought her magazines to court with her name on it to prove her residency. well it took three months before he could get her out of his own home. he had to stay in hotels, she even took some of his stuff and he couldn't do anything about it because he didn't have proof she stole it. what a nightmare of a situation. that's why I live alone.

PS. she even changed the locks