Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did anyone transfer high school right before Senior year?

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I'm transferring to a Catholic high school for my Senior year.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I know I know, better education and all that, but I am going to be an unknown during my 'best' year of high school. The Catholic girls here better be DTF, or I'll be so sad guys.. I dig going to a larger diverse school with better career opportunities, but it's finna be hardddddd as hell brahh, to string up a new network of friends. I've got my license, my car, that will hopefully help. Still, I don't know what to expect here guys....!!!

I know it's not HUGELY uncommon though. Met a lot of cool brahs who were new Seniors last year.

Anybody else here transferred schools RIGHT before Senior year?

Oh, and if you clicked this thread and are now thinking "Wtf is this phaggness," well thanks for the being an ******* lol, here's a nice picture for you before you leave

I love you guys

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had three different high schools, one in Florida for Freshman and Sophomore years, one in Indiana for my Junior year and Ohio for my Senior year. Yeah, it sucked in the short period as I was an introvert and didn't socialize or play sports. High school is for chumps, though. College is where it's at. Just get through this year and head to campus, where the ratio of girls to guys is nearing the 2:1 point in most colleges.

I speak to maybe a handful of people I knew from high school. There's a reason hardly anyone keeps up with high school friends, because it was high school, kids play. You meet your real friends and real women later.

stevenson

Don Juan
Reaction score
` the senior year does resemble a sort of double-duty function. It is a time when you should celebrate your accomplishments, but it's also a time when you have to work hard to prepare for your future. One way to be prepared is to recognize how college studies will differ from high school studies. The other way to prepare is to tie up loose ends when it comes to college and financial aid applications.....

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stevenson said:
` the senior year does resemble a sort of double-duty function. It is a time when you should celebrate your accomplishments, but it's also a time when you have to work hard to prepare for your future. One way to be prepared is to recognize how college studies will differ from high school studies. The other way to prepare is to tie up loose ends when it comes to college and financial aid applications.....
Wow I hear you lol!! All the college stuff is really stressing me out

DarkShade said:
I had three different high schools, one in Florida for Freshman and Sophomore years, one in Indiana for my Junior year and Ohio for my Senior year. Yeah, it sucked in the short period as I was an introvert and didn't socialize or play sports. High school is for chumps, though. College is where it's at. Just get through this year and head to campus, where the ratio of girls to guys is nearing the 2:1 point in most colleges.

I speak to maybe a handful of people I knew from high school. There's a reason hardly anyone keeps up with high school friends, because it was high school, kids play. You meet your real friends and real women later.
You're probably right man, you can tell where some people in HS will be headed....that's nowhere.

That really sucks about you situation though, I don't know how I'd ever get through that; I don't think it's fair to say High Schools for chumps, though. I mean we've got awesome guys even on this forum, like NorwegianDJ (pulling tail like no tomorrow), he's about 16 or 17 I think.

Like most things in life it's what YOU make it, huh?

Last edited:

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mean it was for chumps as in the people who work the high school game are chumps, it's the whole high school scene that's 'chumpy'. It's too 'cliquey', immature and filled with drama. In college, you deal with fully developed (physically) women, not teenaged girls who can count how many periods they've had on one hand, the scenery is more mature (because you have to be, high school antics don't fly in the real world or on campus, despite what you might see in the movies) and the only drama you participate in is the kind you create, not the **** that comes at you. There's endless opportunity for tail in college, intramural sports, parties on the weekends, etc. It's just up to you to take advantage of it.

U

user43770

I was in a similar situation at one point in my life. I left a school where I knew a lot of people for a school where I knew only a few. It wasn't all so bad. I took my personality and what I had learned from the previous place and ran with it. It turned out pretty good for me.

There's one thing that never fails, and that's a woman's attraction to a strange (i.e. dangerous) man. I came into my new school with confidence and people weren't sure how to feel about it. The males were intimidated by it, but the females were attracted to it. There's something about the "new guy." You can either let it hold you back, or embrace it and have the time of your life. It's all on you.

Disclaimer: You might have to fight some of the established males, depending on the situation. Take it from someone who has been through it: It's worth it.