Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dice's approaching journal

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so i am to the point where im ready to go hard at this approaching thing. I have done approaches in the past but they were usually on people that were working where I was at but I did have success. I am a tall good looking guy and im pretty built so i want to see how far I can take this, i just never had the balls before. Thank you DaddythePimp for inspiring me with ur posts. Basically im going to try to go out 2-3 hours a night for 4/5 nights a week. I started tonight and I just got back.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Setting Mall, city streets
Hours spent 2
Approaches 0

I have mixed reactions about tonight. I'm obviously disappointed I didn't make any approaches, but I got my ass out there. I tried to work on eye contact and saying hello if I didn't approach.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if it makes you feel any better, I was walking up and down the street in my town for 2 hours before I made my first approach. I ended up getting my friends to push me to do it, and that worked. lol
The most important part of approaching is you can't give up. Stay until you've made that approach, and keep going back to improve and improve. That doesn't mean stay out all night till dawn or anything, but stay as long as you can.

It was really easy when I did that first approach; all you gotta do is say "Hey, [opener]."

This is an awesome thing you're doing! Plus, you get an "approach high" your first time hahaha

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude just start small if you're walking around:

ask for the time
ask for directions
say something ridiculous just for kicks
talk to people who are working as cashiers
say something like "hey do you know a good place to eat around here"

don't focus on getting digits, or getting conversation going. you need to take baby steps and this step is to help you to get used to talking to and approaching strangers. just be friendly and non-creepy.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck. It is easy to burn out in the field but just think of having a great story to tell and putting bricks in your palace and you'll be doing more and more in no time