Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diamond Ring

whatdude

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girls birthday is coming up and we've been together for about 5 months, and I want to buy her a diamond ring but I only want to spend no more than $350 on it. Is there anywhere I can go to get a wuality goodlooking ring for that price? Thanks.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been dating this chick less then half a year and you're buying her jewelry? Just take her out for dinner and maybe buy her perfume or something.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have made up your mind and you really want to buy her a ring, there are other stones that are just as nice and more affordable.
this website will offer ideas but you can check local places to see whats on sale such as friedmans jewlers
http://www.gemstone.org/gem-features/feature_home.html

anyhow, most chicks see a diamond as a promise of forever, sometimes when you arent to that stage yet, a sapphire can just say happy birthday.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A diamond ring is for engagement, not a birthday. If you must buy jewelry, get anything but the diamond ring. If you were to take out that ring, she might throw her arms around you and shout, "I accept! We're going to be so happy together!"

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed diamond ring is for engagement. IMHO, pawn shops are the place to get diamond rings. DO NOT GO FOR SIZE THOUGH. chicks wilol seriosuly notice a poor color or visually included diamond. If you want to impress her, get one that has really good color quality and no visible inclusions. For 200-500$ you can get an awesome ring in a pawn shiop that would run 700-3,000 new. In my case, the ring just needed to be cleaned and retipped which cost only a 100$. For 300$ I had a phat ass ring. Obviosuly, you have the pawn shop put it in a case from a retailer. Never admit you pawn shopped that ring :)

Near my house there is a lot of homeless guys that sell gold stuff, but I'm not sure if it's
good quality or not.

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
YOU CAN DO A LOT MORE with that money for HER. Don't use that 350 on a dumb azz ring. Who knows if you are going to even stick with this bytch in the long run. I PROMISE YOU that YOU can use 150 dollars and make THAT more exciting for her than a diamond ring. take her out to an amusement park. Take her out for fun. Take her out for dancing classes. Take a ton of pictures. Make something for her. Be creative. Send it to her work. Take her out for a nice dinner. Give her the night of her life...

That will be MUCH cheaper than a diamond ring..and she'll APPRECIATE THAT MORE.
Be unique.

Don't be like the other fellas in town.
I 100% agree. WTF are you buying her expensive **** like diamond rings for? Seriously, you've only been going out with her for 5 months. Do you think that she's going to spend 350 ****ing dollars on your birthday?

Take her out. Make it fun, unforgettable and unique. And it doesn't have to be that expensive either. Go ice skating at a rink, or to the country or anything but buying her a diamond ring. Get her something that means something to her, something relating to her interests. And if her interests involve diamond rings then I'd say you're pretty ****ed.

If I was her, I'd think you were kinda strange. At least save that for the 1st year anniversary, if you get that far.

I'm not trying to insult you here, but it sounds like a really bad idea.

Good luck with whatever you choose.