Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diaforetikos' DJ Journal

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to write down my thoughts.

Been single for some time and enjoying it. It's even better because I actually decided to be single. I've had the opportunity to hook up with women, but my plan is to get married. If I'm not ready mentally, I'm definitely not ready physically. Not to saw that just because your mentally not prepared doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. I digress.

I'm posting this so others can see. Its for others as well. It's about being secular. Yea yea, I know I already wrote an article about being sexual. But I wanna focus more on the importance of it.

I'm a funny guy naturally. I love doing its easy. Everyone loves it. We all have a good time. It's a powerful skill to have. Before I go any further, I just want to inform you that I am a twin. And awesome luxury. We are identical in appearance. Not so much in personality. We both have the same rate in women, we both love art and computers. We're both funny guys. But I'm better with women than he is. Let's continue.

When were together, I watch what women are attracted to us. Then I look who is just attracted to him, then me individually. Its easier to spot his admirers, than mine. Don't ask me why because I can't tell you. I've noticed he doesn't know when to be sexual. When he wants booty, he can be sexual, but if he just wants to ask a girl on a date or wants to show the women that he is interested, he's lost.

I had to ask myself what was holds ng him back. It wasn't that he was the clown as much as it was he didn't know when to trigger his sexual side. Worrying he would look like a man ***** or a pervert, he fights it, suppressing his desire. I'm not one to say, if you desire it, go for it. But with women, you have to.

Now notice I said being a clown wasn't his problem. It's knowing when to be sexual. Girls love funny, but if your not showing interest, that's all they are gonna love. Since I stopped chasing women, I still have a tendency to still achieve attraction. But for the longest I couldn't get it. I didn't know why, then tonight it hit me. I WANT BEING SEXUAL!

Be sexual if your interested in a women. She'll know your interested and will give you the ok to progress to the next stage.

Just be sexual.