Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diablo's Eviction!

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Smooth, you expect us to believe that he called you for phone sex??
:crackup: Comeon now...
He did. I wouldn't make things up, I have the upmost respect for this forum, and its moderators, except for the phone-sex crazed Diablo.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this sure is a lot of attacks without any basis. Using pseudonyms sure doesn't help your cause. Also let's see some proof that diablo is actually a bad moderator. I want links to threads, specific quotes of 'good' threads that he unfairly closed. Negative comments that were directed attacks and not just him being sarcastic. A screenshot of said PM would be nice. Otherwise all you're doing is commiting libel which is rather pointless on a forum where no one cares at all about your opinion.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Smooth Player 056 said:
Diablo is a fraud, sorry to say. After posting my pics on another forum, he PM'ed me asking me to have phone-sex.

All though the people that HATE DIABLO are not stepping up, I assure you there are more than 30, we have 52 on our forum now.

smooth
:crackup:

I lol'd.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vincent said:
Wow this sure is a lot of attacks without any basis. Using pseudonyms sure doesn't help your cause. Also let's see some proof that diablo is actually a bad moderator. I want links to threads, specific quotes of 'good' threads that he unfairly closed. Negative comments that were directed attacks and not just him being sarcastic. A screenshot of said PM would be nice. Otherwise all you're doing is commiting libel which is rather pointless on a forum where no one cares at all about your opinion.

Two thumbs up, Vincent!

However, the idea of Diablo calling on the phone and saying with Rocco's baaahhhhhd accent "I saw your pics on the net, baby... I wanna spank you reaaaaaally baahhhhhhhhdddddddd!" is pretty suggestive!

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You've got to understand that the Net allows many people who feel that they are slighted in their day to day lives to evoke some type of control or power from their keyboards without retribution. It's as easy as creating a new online identity if they are shut down. They can't do that in their every day lives. So they climb upon their digital soapbox to finally have a voice. They rally the troops who feel the same way. Not liking the Mods isn't the problem, it's just the symptom of something larger; probably just their need to be heard.
Profound.

I myself have no idea how true that explanation is, but do you think this phenomenon is the product of wider societal issues such as globalization and the virtualisation of many aspects of everyday life... or... more specific to the individuals conducting anti-mod crusades?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
Profound.

I myself have no idea how true that explanation is, but do you think this phenomenon is the product of wider societal issues such as globalization and the virtualisation of many aspects of everyday life... or... more specific to the individuals conducting anti-mod crusades?
Technology naysayers in the media would lead you to think that this is caused by a "forever on" technological world that we live in. Computers and the Net is just a means, remember that the Net was available in the late 1960's and made publicly available in the early 80's. This 'phenomena' was not an issue 20 years ago.

I'd look into the groups of people who are using the Net in this fashion. Who are they socially, how old are they, what type of parental involvement did they have while growing up and find their commonalities. That information may give a hypothesis as to what may be the causes.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth Player 056 said:
He did. I wouldn't make things up, I have the upmost respect for this forum, and its moderators, except for the phone-sex crazed Diablo.
You're absolutely right. After all, since I have this in person whenever I want, why would I want anything but your voice over a phone? :rolleyes:

(Actually, to be technical it's this that I have, but why split hairs?)

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:
You're absolutely right. After all, since I have this in person whenever I want, why would I want anything but your voice over a phone? :rolleyes:

You tell me.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see from your sig that apparently you take yourself quite seriously in the seduction arena - that and the fact that you've been here for over a year.

I'd imagine that if I were as unsuccessful as you, I'd hold some bitterness and resentment towards someone who has conclusive proof of his success time and time again, thus the childish and frivolous barbs you've tried passing on.

Then again, I may have misjudged what it is that your goals are. After all, most guys who are interested in dating the opposite sex in real life wouldn't admit to having posted pictures of themselves and their telephone numbers on websites that are frequented by homosexuals with a fondness for phone sex.

Are you sure you belong here?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo, can't you see what is happening...You gave him the "LJBF" line and he is out for revenge. Tsk tsk tsk.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vincent said:
You're right.

Example: Jerking off Thread

Closed by: Diablo

Diablo, there are many threads on jacking off, but they are old. Without any fresh threads, there would be 5 topics on this whole board.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Smooth Player 056 said:
You're right.

Example: Jerking off Thread

Closed by: Diablo

Diablo, there are many threads on jacking off, but they are old. Without any fresh threads, there would be 5 topics on this whole board.
So....there should be 20 topics on jacking off (since only 5 real topics exist now)?

That's the point. There's already threads about it. There's a 13 (or so) page thread about 6 months of not doing it, and yet someone makes a thread about refraining from doing it. Or how one is created about whether it's healthy. Doing a simple search will yield more then enough threads about it.

So, bad example.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
So....there should be 20 topics on jacking off (since only 5 real topics exist now)?

That's the point. There's already threads about it. There's a 13 (or so) page thread about 6 months of not doing it, and yet someone makes a thread about refraining from doing it. Or how one is created about whether it's healthy. Doing a simple search will yield more then enough threads about it.

So, bad example.
Dude, there are new posts on "gaming your oneitis" everyday. Why aren't all of those closed?

This dude wants support in his mission, is it too much to put out a new thread, to get noticed, so he can have support from other members?

PS: docs, why are you on 23 hours a day?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:

HAHAHA!!! I LOL'D

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
PS: docs, why are you on 23 hours a day?
Because I hit the computer at completely random times thoughout the day? I work a lot, so I throw in the odd post when I'm not too busy, or at this time of night because it's my idle time. Trust me, I have a life. :rolleyes:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:

owned

btw some pics have returned.

comic_relief

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, and back to that southpark thread that was posted a while ago.

Cartman -"take this!!!"
*hammers bad guy's head with his hammer.*
0Wned!1

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Technology naysayers in the media would lead you to think that this is caused by a "forever on" technological world that we live in. Computers and the Net is just a means, remember that the Net was available in the late 1960's and made publicly available in the early 80's. This 'phenomena' was not an issue 20 years ago.

I'd look into the groups of people who are using the Net in this fashion. Who are they socially, how old are they, what type of parental involvement did they have while growing up and find their commonalities. That information may give a hypothesis as to what may be the causes.
It is hard to say without knowing all that information.

But I understand what you mean; certainly I'm not suggesting that technology is the sole cause of such phenomena but could it be possible that it is another exacerbating factor in addition to those individuals factors you mentioned? (perhaps it "facilitates" such behaviour)

Of course, there is the other view that the individuals engaging in such behaviour are frustrated at their limited capacity to "change" this forum (or feel increasingly isolated from this community), and so they now seek to destroy it (possible troll attacks?)... although this view may be a bit dramatic as it mirrors certain theories of extreme violence by clandestine groups (let's not get into that!).