Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dhv

1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonstration of higher value, this is the weakest part of my game. I'm solid at the approach, good at conversation, where I lose them is the DHV. Too often I try to dhv by negging them and it ends up blowing up in my face.

Anyone have some advice on how to dhv effectively, and how to walk that fine line between dhv and negging?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea get a new strategy, you should never be trying to DHV in real-time. DHV should just happen naturally as the result of having a positive frame

and I think the last time I proactively tried to neg a girl was in 2002. you don't need that sht at all

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you have lots to learn. So dont say my open is solid and what not. If your open is good, and you are good at conversation why the fvck would they leave??

post a usual FR so I can point out your mistake. Then I will tell you how to neg and DHV.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Ready said, If you have a confident, positive frame, DHV will come out naturally. You shouldn't rely on negs as DHV. Negs are more part of a flirty, C&F routine. Yea it's fun doing it but it won't get you laid necessarily.

What are your goals? Your ambitions? How about a funny story? Telling a good story is another way you can DHV, just make sure it makes you look good, like you're the prize.

But remember, you have to be a natural DJ. Don't just spew out a bunch of lies, I hope that you are working on yourself first then it will come out naturally.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhv is a lot of things. U talking to a girl in the club and other girls can see u is a dhv (pre selection). U acting like u lead the groupur out with (tribal leader) U can tell stories with dhv spikes like "ijust got back from the cayman islands (dhv) for my business and some traveling(dhv) so on my way home from the airport I was at a redlight and this girl who I kind of talk to on and off (dhv) was trying to give me head, u know I have a high sex drive but still(dhv) we were at a stop light and these two girls were trying to get my attention (dhv) I was a little disracted obviously but the light turned green and the girls were still trying to talk to me and when they started driving they smashed into the car ahead of them.
Hb says what??
Yea I had to pull over basically wiht my pants down and make sure they were alright(dhv ,care taker) until the ambulance came. Blah blah
Hb says so what business do u do?
Oh real estate(dhv)
That story is outlandished but u get the picture