Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Development of A Define Jaw Line..

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
By chewing gum ?

It is a well known fact that a define jaw line makes a guy alot more attractive and masculine, is it possible to develope it though ? Is there ways?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Try regular jaw exercises. Try clenching your jaw regularly until you feel the strain (try putting paper between your teeth to add resistance and protect your teeth). The muscles in your jaw are just like any other - they get bigger and more defined as you work them.

Other exercises include placing pressure against the side of your jaw, with your fist for example.

But low bodyfat is essential to showing off a jawline.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe it's possible, but be careful to clenchin' your teeth... i've become addicted to that and everymornin', as i wake up, i found myself clenchin' them against will, and i'm afraid they're going to get damaged... by the way, any suggestion about this?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to do this, it works quite nicely, but i just got braces (no not because of this iv needed braces for a few years and only just got them) last week and i cant clench my teeth because it hurts, hopefully it will be ok with in a week, although i do not clench my teeth much.

P.S what was the excersize that makes your chin look better?

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo Jay X and check mate did it make your jaw line look better? How long before I see results.

steveoo5

Don Juan
Reaction score
after i broke my jaw i had to get it wired shut for 7 weeks and i lost almost all my jaw muscle, after i got it off started chewing gum for like 4 hours a day or longer, i got the wires off the day befor thanksgiving and today they are back to normal, the cheaper the gum the better because it will get harder and be harder to chew faster. then i save it in the freezer

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dadmonson
yo Jay X and check mate did it make your jaw line look better? How long before I see results.
i never did it a huge amount, but i think you will see some improvment in a mtter of a week or so.

Losing weight also helps make your jawline more defined.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i first did my exercises i used to wear long hair, so i couldn't see any improvement. anyway, when i cut my hair ear-length, i noticed my jaw was quite cooler... don't expect to look like brad pitt, but it works well... maybe it'll take you like a couple of month to have decent results (but, as i already said in another post, be careful with that clenchin' teeth stuff)

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
im chewing gum for 2hrs a day, just to see if it helps..
i do it before lunch, because then i "prepared" all my gastric shyt to the lunch, if i do it and dont eat anything after, surely can **** my stomach

if i see any improvements, i'll post here

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arq-dj1
im chewing gum for 2hrs a day, just to see if it helps..
i do it before lunch, because then i "prepared" all my gastric shyt to the lunch, if i do it and dont eat anything after, surely can **** my stomach

if i see any improvements, i'll post here
actually, i think it's the contrary, man. u shouldn't chew gum when your stomach is empty, so you should chew after lunch, not before