Developing game

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, but which theory? Which PUA artist is best?

I've found that a mixture of several has helped me, but mainly practical happiness on Youtube (not his real name of course) and David Wygant. It has helped me understand the psychology behind dating and my own actions.

DutchGuy

Reaction score
Amen to Pook and other authors that focus on realizing your potential as a man.

For me personally "game" didn't help much. With game I mean studying theories and routines. Applying the routines in real life with women resulted in temporary spikes of attraction with no real succes in terms of pulling women.

I think it somehow diluted my purpose as a man and as a result didn't actually help in the end. Most of the transformations I have seen (including my own) come from a solid inner foundation combined with going out and hitting it hard while having fun. Good luck!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
* Learn to read body language - look for buying signs (she holds eye contact and smiles).
* Apply the 3 second rule - and know that it doesn't matter what you say if she likes you. You could walk up to her and say "Papa Smurf" and she'll giggle if she likes you.
* Practice. Walk up to women and ask their name. If they ask your name and extend their hand, shake their hand and have a conversation. If they don't, next.
* Don't ask for dates, offer dates. "I'm going to the mall tomorrow at 3PM if you want to join me." They can't reject you then.
* Know that Absence is the KEY. It is the flywheel to balance your approach. If you mess up: NC. If she messes up: NC. If it doesn't feel right: NC. If she flakes: NC.
* If you don't hear from her again, it's over.
* And YES looks matter. So get ripped and eat organic.