Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Developing A "Gut Feeling"

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
This question is for EXPERIENCED PLAYERS AND DON JUANS ONLY:

I'm finding it a challenge developing mine. For example, last night:

I was working out late at night all alone in a 24 hour gym in my housing complex. A gorgeous young blonde I had not seen previously wanders in to use the bathroom. She tries to open the door but finds it is locked.

"Excuse me, do you have a key to open the door?" she asks.

I tell her the bathroom door is locked after 9 PM. She heads back out the exit, but then stops mid track and heads back into the gym to work out. Now, the gym is lined with mirrors on all four walls so you can see everybody at all times.

During her workout, I can see her staring at me furtively from behind for prolonged periods. I am thinking about making a move, by starting up conversation. After all, we are both all alone, late at night, both sweating up a storm, both anxious to meet each other.

After about twenty minutes she leaves. Would you guys have tried to make a move and hook up right then and there. There was attraction and isolation, but no comfort, as there was no prolonged conversation.

What would you guys have done in this situation?

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My question to you is why didn't you talk to her?
Why didn't you say... Hey let's work out together?

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a small-ish kind of a town. It's unusual for "strangers" to talk to each other unless they've been introduced or something. So sometimes I hesitate like that, unless I'm in a club or something...

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You had the perfect oppurtunity to talk and should have taken it. It was just you two so there would have been no distractions. Yoiu could have asked her " i havent seen you here before, how often do you work out here etc" and played along from there. once you built the rapport with convo, you could have easily used kino with showing her how to do different exercises etc

The fact that she was only there for 20 mins then left, makes me believe she was there waiting for you to instigate conversation- no one can have a proper workout session in 20 mins, and since she came in after 9pm shows she would have to be dedicated to workout at that time.

'dedication to working out' and only for '20mins'- doesn't make sense to me. she was there for you.

Ok... We've established the fact you fvcked up. however, its ok, caus ehs elives in the same housing complex as you, so chances are you'll prob see her again. and since she knows you workout round 9ish, you'll probabaly happen to 'accidentally' bump into her again soon.

When you do, make sure this time you conversate. ask questions that will branch off onto other topics. in between questons, slowly escalate kino, flirting and playfullness, with a dash of fun persona. before you or her leaves the gym, initiate a close, get a number, and possibly make an arrangement to meet up sometime. Let me know the results.

Peace

-MMA Juan

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's spot on Juan. Very quality feedback. How strong do you think her attraction level is, given she has opened me and waited a long time for me open her? I hope her attraction doesn't fade next time since I didn't open her like she wanted me to.

I was feeling a bit self conscious about my looks: haven't been to the gym in several months, he he.

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently her attraction was pretty strong to almost stand around and watch you work out.

As to how she'll feel the next time? NO ONE knows that answer but her... so make that move and hop on it tiger!

If you're telling me everyone has that small mentality that they dont really introduce themselves you can be a star by breaking that stereotype! dont hesitate, even if you dont have that "gut" feeling... your sitting there thinking "i should, but...(excuse here)" you should only be looking at "I should..." the first words that you thought...

I say become a creature of habit and hopefully she shows up again, and if not, keep your eye out for here in the housing complex, and if you happen to see her, make an approach!

Hope this helps,

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's spot on Juan. Very quality feedback. How strong do you think her attraction level is, given she has opened me and waited a long time for me open her? I hope her attraction doesn't fade next time since I didn't open her like she wanted me to.

I was feeling a bit self conscious about my looks: haven't been to the gym in several months, he he.
I'm not going to say her attraction was an all high, but by asessing the situation there is definetly mid interest there. The interest level is not enougg to make it go excellent the next time you see her, because you didn't conversate the firts time. although, i believe there is enough interest there so next time when 'you do' initiate conversation, as long as you play it properly all will go well and interest will heighten.

You'll only know how it will go after you commence action on this girl. conversate, kino, close- then let me know how it goes.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi goes a long way...so...say something...anything...as long as its not something retarded.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was there for only 20 min. becauuse SHE HAD TO PEE! Right now she thinks of you as the jerk who wouldn't open the freaking bathroom door.

Do you have a key?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a more fundamental question besides "do I have a gut feeling about this girl?" is "why not just open her and who cares if she is not interested?". Think about it this way (as a logical guy ought to): in this situation, what are the variables? Her, you, the weather, anything else that contributes slightly to someone's receptiveness to meeting someone new. Which variables do you have control over? The way you look, you, etc. Play the cards you have, which is what YOU do. Let her worry about how she responds. Take a couple of variables out of the equation and DO something :)

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good point. This could be seen as an excuse, BUT to answer your question, I have seen girls freak out when I talk to them. Start stuttering, or freeze up, run around in circles, just very bizarre sh1t. The girls around here don't have strong attraction game, their strength is in comfort.

lebRambo said:
I think a more fundamental question besides "do I have a gut feeling about this girl?" is "why not just open her and who cares if she is not interested?". Think about it this way (as a logical guy ought to): in this situation, what are the variables? Her, you, the weather, anything else that contributes slightly to someone's receptiveness to meeting someone new. Which variables do you have control over? The way you look, you, etc. Play the cards you have, which is what YOU do. Let her worry about how she responds. Take a couple of variables out of the equation and DO something :)

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
total afc, you should get a new account name. I know my name is not the most original but how will you never change if you call yourself total afc and see it every time you log in, you will always be 'total afc'. It's basic NLP. You may think this is irrelevant but it is not.

"As you think, you shall become!"

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't really think of myself as a "total" afc, I just like to use that name when my questions are "totally" afc, lol. But yeah, I'll consider a new screenname, bro. Thanks!

But let's get back on topic in the meanwhile.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
JDA70 said:
My question to you is why didn't you talk to her?
Why didn't you say... Hey let's work out together?
That's the PERFECT CALL! YOU HAD THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY! And you blew it. :down: Even if you got rejected, you wouldn't have had to worry about other people laughing at you.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know why you did not approach her? Cuz at these times you should be thinkin with yer pen!s, and not your head. your head will only cause resistance. think with yer pen!s and you are bound to atleast approach her.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine, handsome and great with women, has a cool method. If he catches a woman making eye-contact, he'll fake-annoyed say (or mouth) 'what??'

If they are interested (and they probably are), they will blush or smile and you can move in. If they act like 'nothing, sorry' they probably weren't interested.