Detroit Metro?

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here from the detroit metro area? Need a wingman for bulk approaches that I need to do pronto

jonnyj99

Reaction score
Detroit Metropolitan Area, often referred to as Metro Detroit, Metropolitan located in southern Michigan, centered on the city Detroit.Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport is one of the busiest airports in the United States and among the world's largest air transportation hubs.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Southern Michigan, sorry for the confusion. The surrounding area of Detroit

roburtvigr

Reaction score
The Detroit metropolitan area, often known as Metro Detroit, is the metropolitan area in the south of the city of Michigan is apparently centered Detroit.There a push by gun advocates to overturn the rules of firearms in several local Detroit.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
I do and would be down to go out some time....
alright bro I'll send you a pm of my facebook and we can go from there. Are you a fitness trainer of some sort (judging from your sig)? Been looking to improve in that area.

leealden06

Reaction score
In the greater Detroit metropolitan area often called the Detroit Metropolitan is located in southeast Michigan focuses on the city Detroit.As showed, the public perception of Detroit is behind the city's economy reality.The Detroit Metro Airport Marriott Hotel combines convenient location, friendly staff create a unique hotel in Detroit.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevansta said:
lol wtf is with these spammers?
I was wondering the same thing lol. Looks like he's advertising for a fuking hotel