Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Designer jeans

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
loooking to spend up to 250.00.. what do you DJ's recomend? diesels?

This thread isnt for the cheapskates with the levi,old navy jeans ect.

women notice the smallest details!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just find a pair that fits well. Coming across a pair of $20, non-discript jeans that fit well will get you more attention and $200 that fit you like an old sack.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
I know, women like that prefer that he would buy them a pair of jeans of expensive jeans.

apocalypse later

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get designer jeans. I can't look at a poorly faded, overly tight bootcut pair of Diesel, Seven For All Mankind, True Religion, etc. on a guy and not automatically think "tool".

Get some premium denim. Dry stuff, like APC, Nudie, Rag & Bone, or something like that. Much better quality and they fade over time rather than those fake fades you get on "designer" denim.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
apocalypse is leading u in the right direction....ed hardy a good brand? are u seriously tellin me they STILL wear that in LA? lmao

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
my style is slim boot cut, which i guess is what a lot guys are wearing nowadays. you can still get the same look without spending a lot if you look around. places like urban outfitters or american eagle(surprise, surprise) have nice jeans. but i totally agree you will get what you paid for. so if you have that kind of money to spend on jeans more power to ya. if you're going to pay that much for jeans than i would go for diesel or true religion.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't the pair of jeans that count - it is the size of your wallet that they will notice.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never spend that much on a pair of jeans, even if I could afford to. That's crazy.

apocalypse later

Don Juan
Reaction score
SLY said:
my style is slim boot cut, which i guess is what a lot guys are wearing nowadays. you can still get the same look without spending a lot if you look around. places like urban outfitters or american eagle(surprise, surprise) have nice jeans. but i totally agree you will get what you paid for. so if you have that kind of money to spend on jeans more power to ya. if you're going to pay that much for jeans than i would go for diesel or true religion.
I don't understand how people say "If you're going to pay lots of money for jeans, then get True Religions". Awful construction, poor denim and all that obnoxious branding on the back pockets. You could get a pair of Imperials or almost any awesome Japanese jeans (Eternal, Samurai, etc) for $250.

And considering how Diesel and TR are now "in brands", wouldn't you want to be part of the "in cut" crowd? So don't buy boot cut jeans anymore. People don't wear them, unless they're in college and only shop at American Eagle and they're frat guys (and simply don't know any better).

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apocalypse later said:
I don't understand how people say "If you're going to pay lots of money for jeans, then get True Religions". Awful construction, poor denim and all that obnoxious branding on the back pockets. You could get a pair of Imperials or almost any awesome Japanese jeans (Eternal, Samurai, etc) for $250.
Haha, glad someone said it. True Religion is awful.

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
True Religion jeans are dope! I have been wearing them for several years now, and i think they are worth every penny. Everyone has different taste, so buy jeans that you feel most comfortable buying!!!!!!!

:rockon:

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Suicide said:
APC are the ****ing best, good luck finding them.
They were really big in France not so long ago. Now, not so much.

I've been in the us for about three months. What cut of jean are "In."

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
apocalypse later said:

And considering how Diesel and TR are now "in brands", wouldn't you want to be part of the "in cut" crowd? So don't buy boot cut jeans anymore. People don't wear them, unless they're in college and only shop at American Eagle and they're frat guys (and simply don't know any better).

who cares what you think, certainly not i. :D

my jeans get the job done and then some. i love true religion, i love diesel as well. i get compliments from women, ecetera, ecetera. end of story.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean John anyone? Fairly cheap (<100 usually) and unique. You basically have to find your style of jeans though. Some people look good with urban jeans and some with more tighter fitting like the ed hardy.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nudies will do you right. High quality, a bunch of different cuts and washes, and obnoxious enough pocket stitching for women to notice you.