Derek Vitalio?

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys make of Derek Vitalio? I think he's the guy behind the Seduction Science system. When the forum was down I went and checked out some of his articles on So Suave.com and I think some of the advice he gives is pretty sound. I don't agree with everything he says but some of his articles are worth a look. I found this one pretty useful:

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/screening.htm

Anone have any thoughts on Mr Vitalio? Is he as well known as guys like Ross Jeffries and David Deangelo?

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think that Ross Jeff. is a complete freak show.

I find Dereks advice to be far more practical and realistic and also balanced between relationship advice and dating advice.... where David D's uses more mind tricks and tactics to get women.

However David's material has some good "on being a man and getting what you want" advice but it's peppered in.

Dereks advice seems more practical in the way it's explained and applied directly to life situations. For instance, on a regular basis the guys I see guys in LTR that have kept power for themselves do exactly what he outlines in, for instance, "Be your womans hero not wuss part 1 and 2"

David goes to deep into theory for my taste.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say, I am a BIG fan of David Deangelo. I like the way he teaches and he is spot on in most of it. I think he deals with INNER game very well. His advanced series is amazing IMO and well worth it. The DVD's are much better. I'm NOT a big fan of his Interview series however or his sexual communication series. I haven't listened to the mastery series yet, but I'll get around to it. I was very unhappy to learn that Mystery's performance was mostly cut although he does get a fair bit of time all the same. His ****y comedy series is great too.

However, deangelo's teachings are primarily to GET PEOPLE LAID QUICKLY. His number close technique (which has been copied here - "Are you single?"), I am not a big fan of. I think for approaching women and building VALUE, Deangelo sucks. Why? Because he teaches guys NOT to have a higher value when approaching. He teaches them to get the email and build their value over the emails b/c he assumes they can't approach and build value on the approach. This obviously leads to a great deal of flakes and a great deal of ***** shields and a great deal of embarrassment (But who gives a sh*t anyway!). I DO think his style of approaching is bad and I don't like to read people on here doing it.

So for actual approaches, Deangelo is great at the underlying theory and the inner game, but extremely poor at the approach.

Vitalio on the other hand has a good 3 books dealing with everything from picking up women to getting the perfect body but it's nothing you wouldn't have read already. I got them and it was more of a revision for me than anything.

Wow, I've rambled here. Apologies.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Jeffries DOES suck but his method of SS is actually quite good when you are in comfort with a woman. This is where you can really hit her and get her terribly into you. It's great when mixed in with a bit of palm reading or other games so it serves it prpose, but many people do look like tools using it out of context (90% of the time).