Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Depression linked to the Doors

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After watching The Doors by Oliver Stone for the 100th time, I've just fallen into something like depression. I can't stand not being able to sing or to be an arting. I'd want my life to be exactly like Jim's, or at least I'd like to have been able to know him. I don't know exactly what it is. I've always been infatuated with Jim Morrison and I've read his bio 10 times. But this time it's something serious, during all the movie I've seen him like Jesus Christ (I'm a practicing Catholic and I go to Church every Sunday), like a semi-God.

Any ideas about what this depression is?
How can I get rid of this?

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like everyone goes through a Jim Morrison phase. How old are you?

I myself used to think Jim Morrison was cool. Now however I think he sucked. The Doors are still a good band, but Morrison was a pretentious douche.

I feel sorry for anyone who wishes to emulate Morrison's self-destructive behavior.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unregistered said:
It seems like everyone goes through a Jim Morrison phase. How old are you?

I myself used to think Jim Morrison was cool. Now however I think he sucked. The Doors are still a good band, but Morrison was a pretentious douche.

I feel sorry for anyone who wishes to emulate Morrison's self-destructive behavior.

I'm 19, but I've been fascinated by him since I was 17. However, yesterday, after watching the movie for the n-th time, I wanted to be him, I don't know why