Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

depressed and (a little angry)

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me give you a hand!

Being in a depressive state is something that happens to us sometimes due to difficulties in our lives.

There's a very good article that may help you a little!

Happiness is Within You

Have you ever wondered why some people wake up in the morning as chirpy as the busy birds outside the window? While others wake up grumpy. Ever wonder why some people seem happy most the time, while others are withdrawn, sad, depressed or bitter? Well, I have. And, since I pondered I went to find out why.

It is all in attitude. Changing the way you think about things. Is the glass half full, or is it half empty? Is the sun bright and beautiful or is it hot and miserable? Does the rain falling day after day drag yours spirits down, or do you ever look at the beauty of the rain?

Every situation in life has two sides as we have good we also have to have evil, for without evil we would not recognize good. Without cold, there would not be any warm. Without noise, we could not recognize the beauty of silence. When Einstein failed, he didn't think failure, he basically thought, oh I have found one more way that my idea won't work. When Lincoln tried for president countless times, he didn't think failure, he thought about how he could improve his campaign so he could win an election.

Attitude, and how you perceive things are the key to your own happiness. If you are feeling overwhelmed in a situation in life, rather than sitting there feeling sorry for yourself, think positive. Find something that you can learn and gain from the situation.

A death in the family is a tragic thing. But, look around, did the death not bring the rest of the family together for grieving and emotional support and closer to each other as they talked about memories of their loved ones? Did not death bring into mind the frailty of life, and the knowing that you could leave this world any minute and that tomorrow could be your last day? Did you do all you wanted to do in this life time yet? Or, have you sat back making excuses for each day of why you have not reached for dreams?

Attitude. Have you ever noticed how happy it feels to give? Giving of ourselves is wondrous thing.

Attitude, don't fixate on small things. Look at the larger scale. It is amazing that in a true crisis, you can rise up to the challenge, but it is always the last little small thing that throws people off into an angry fit.

Remember, many people are born blessed with good health and money are not happy. And, many people who have suffered and struggled are the happiest of all. It is all on how you look at it. So, keep your chin up, and try to find the bright side to every situation that life throws you, for inside yourself lies true happiness.

By Teresa King

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
your state is ****ed. You need more confidence. No girl wants to be with a low self esteem dude. They like ****y guys. Go out a **** a girl. Even if she doesnt look that good it'll increase your confidence.

go to www.fastseduction.com/guide/ immediately do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am ****y and funnier than most guys.Thanks for the replys and keep them coming(my current rating is 9.4)

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am ****y and funnier than most guys.Thanks for the replys and keep them coming(my current rating is 9.4 so I'm probably not ugly)

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't go with my friends and play that game because they're major AFCs and i see girls flirting with them and they do nothing. I am prolly the only one to approach from my friends. Also in the clubs I do approaches but get rejected(I'm not drunk, my girl friends told me I dance great, but maybe I approach too little ,like 4 or 5 girls in a night).
I've noticed one more thing in class today:when I sit next to a girl and put my hand on the thing between seats ,and incidentally touch their arm(more brush-kino) they immediately take it away as if they will get a disease!

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is used as part of a conversation. To escalate. Not something totally out of the blue.

No offense, but you seem to lack a certain amount of social intelligence, how to calibrate, and how girls are supposed to react.

Yes, randomly touching girls that you are sitting next to that you haven't even talked to IS weird.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't touch them intentionally!
What do you guys think I look like? I would give myself a 7.

Last edited:

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
napoleon, when you sit down beside someone, or they come and sit down beside you, do you greet them?

I personally don't allow more than 30 seconds go by without introducing myself or at least making a comment or question on what's happening.

In a casual, light-hearted, non-invasive way, girl sits down beside me or I sit down beside her then, ...greeting/comment/question... it relieves that 'elevator anxiety' then when you bump arms-or whatever , accidently or not ;-), she's o.k. with it because you've already established some sort of rapport, she knows you're friendly and not creepy.

You know, the longer you leave the greeting the more uncomfortable it gets, if she's already feeling uncomfortable (like that feeling you get when you're with strangers in an elevator), touching her puts it over the top, it creeps her out regardless of what you look like!

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are girls from my class I already know.

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty much out of ideas, I have just this one left, YOU GIVE A SH!T !

I don't know you, so only you can tell if it's true but, seriously when you give a sh!t about something, it inevitably comes out in your body language, your facial expressions etc. whether you want it to or not. Could it be this? Whether you actually feel desperate or not, it can come across as that, women are awfully perceptive sometimes. Desperation of any kind is foul.

As far as this goes, we've all been there, so how do you fix it? You're on the road to it, eventually after enough frustration you become bitter about it all, then the next stage is the 'I honestly don't give a sh!t' stage. To me you sound frustrated, and maybe even a little bitter, so very soon you'll be where you need to be -trust me, I know of what I speak -you know ;-)

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is my problem.If I had one girlfriend in my whole life I wouldn't be that way. I've only kissed once in my lifetime.
I stopped giving a **** what others think when I'm doing something but still concern myself with not getting girls. Hope what you say is true.How do I get my mind of girls(I have a hobby(lifting) but it doesn't help).Maybe a bootcamp would help but I don't have an hour a day to spend on approaching. Also I've noticed that girls make EC but for 0.1 sec and than look down or away(they never hold it for longer than 0.5 sec.) . This pisses me off also-in my class girls who get earlier occupy seats for their friends so I can't sit next to them and in the end their friends don't come so there are free seats next to them and I cant sit there because class has already begun.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude go listen to the song
Save a horse ride a COWBOY about 45 times..they are pimp.

because they dont give a ****

they do what they want.

thats why they are successful!

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Živim u Zagrebu, kak ti znas hrvatski?

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ucim s knjigom :)

Hey napoleon, go to my profile and then e-mail me, probably better than making people here be annoyed with our conversation in your language eheheh :)

Beginner1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Blue Phoenix, I believe you are on point when you say everything that you stated BUT, you can never ignore facts. They exist and you must form an opinion based on them. PERIOD

Now, so many of us have gone through the same sh ** with girls. I am a very good looking guy by socitey's image of good looking. FACT: there is no true definition of what is good looking. I will approach a girl talk to her and everything is going fine. I will then get her number. We talk, make plans to hang out, then NOTHING.

I also want to state that this has happened 4 times in the past 5 months.
Yeah I can tell myself that this has happened because these girls have something wrong with them. I absoluetely could and I probably would feel better with myself by saying it is them and not me.

FACT: I would still be by myself and not with someone which in turn would make me feel bad. There is no denying that.The same outcome happens and you are at a complete loss of what to do.

When the same outcome happens repeatedly you can not just ignore the reasons for failure. Just like if i was a teacher and my students keep on failing to do good on tests. I must reevaluate my strategy and try and figure out why this is all happening. I could just say to myself that I just have a bunch of stupid students and I would be OK with it but the fact still remains that my students keep failing and I am not OK with that.

I am with the topic starter when he says he is ANGRY because I am too. It is getting tougher and tougher to approach another situation with a positive outlook when you have the thought in the back of your head that you have failed the last 4 times with exactly the same outcome.

There has GOT TO BE a single reason why all of us keep having the same trouble HAS GOT TO BE. The best way for all of us to fix this to make sure it doesn't continue to happen. I would love to have asked these women who has done this to me and people like you but we will never get the right reason. FACT: We never ever will. I can guarantee it