Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Demons, Ghosts and Spirits? Do they exist...

Reaction score
I was surfin youtube and I just found this paranormal video... usually I'm really skeptical about these kind of things, but the clip of 4:54 and the last one... really scared the sh&t out of me. I dunno if it's fake or not, but it really made me think that these might exist...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8&mode=related&search=#

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QfZItov1BUo&mode=related&search=

Japanese got the worst...

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=HA4Z3uBGeww

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=JGfDLqhJS_w

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=3AMfD7sWYn8 Warning: This one actually blinks... if you watch the whole thing...at 5:41 I almost shat myself fo real.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=8p05JAbfIHU

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=wxeYvSrh4XQ Abandoned WWII school.. just sounds still pretty freaky.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=LAfM-XbFjMo&mode=related&search= Changing painting... might be fake.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching one of those shows recently and there was this room and a large stone was thrown acrossed it apparently by some ghost and everyone freaked out and ran the hell out of the room.

Whatever the truth is this stuff is always interesting to think about.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the first american link and the second and fourth japanese links were the only ones that seemed legit

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I can testify that this stuff is real. I'm a paranormal investigator (Ghost Hunter) here in the Central Florida area with:
http://spiriteam.org/cflchapter.htm (I'm the fifth one down) and
I've had some very surreal instances a couple of times which have really tested my resolve.

We did an investigation at the Baynard house here in Auburndale and our group set up in the old slaves quarters and each of us felt hot then extremely cold spots, I and another investigaor had our clothes/hair pulled by something unseen, we have an EVP which is faint but clear of something talking to us.

I will confess that there are kooks and attention wh0res who call us but our case manager, Kim, has such a keen bullsh!t detector that if she gets a whiff of a stink she passes on it.

The stuff you see on T.A.P.S. and other ghost hunting/investigation shows is usually spot on with what we do. And no, Slimer does not follow us around chugging down hot dogs :nono:

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That first one was intense! Especially the demon child appearing closer in the first vid. Real or not, that's some freaky sh!t. :crazy:

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until I personally experience something like this I'm remain extremely skeptical that ghosts actually exist.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how ghosts always do stuff that has a more rational explanation.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but those first two clips were fakes, and the rest of them, those weren't even ghosts at all just Asian people! You guys really need to see the world more.

But yes, ghosts do exist along with Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Bigfoot, and Jesus.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched an orb ghost (about 2-foot diameter, floating, sparkling ball of light) for about 2 minutes years ago in the house I grew up in; even saw the thing "float" from one room down a hall and into another. This was in complete darkness too, btw. I didn't know what an "orb ghost" was until years later I googled "floating ball of light" and found out orb ghosts are one of the most common.

The experience is mostly just frustrating because there's no knowing what you're seeing and it didn't try to communicate (though it did respond to me jumping when I first saw it by coming to me). It amounts to "I saw this ball of floating light". Maybe its an alien, maybe its a ghost, maybe it was just some electromagnetic energy of some kind. In any event, I mostly just got this sense it was checking things out.

Since I was the only one that saw it, it just makes me another person of 1000s making a claim.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger, we lived in this super-old farm house. One night my brother went upstairs to go to bed (he was young also). He tried calling up the dog to come with him, but the dog was freaking out - barking, hairs up on the neck, seriously growling (doberman pinscher). He yelled, and came down hysterical. He said, "someone pushed me!"

Of course, my mom went up to show him everything was fine and check it out. Again, the dog stopped at the bottom of the stairs and was tripping out - snarling, drooling/barking, poised to attack... but wouldn't go up. My mom came down pale and couldn't speak (duh-duh... I... the.. duh.. nnn... nuh...).

So, my mother's boyfriend at the time went up the stairs as we watched. He got to the top stair, lifted his leg to take the final step, then but it back down and wavered a bit. He stood there a second, then lifted his leg again to take the last step. Again, he put it back down, but quicker this time. After standing there a brief while, he turned around and came down the stairs.

He only said: "I don't think we are supposed to be up there right now. Let's sleep downstairs tonight."

Dude was white as a sheet with glassy eyes. lol... this guy was HUGE, completely freaked, but relatively calm and collected.
(good job, way to man up!)

Needless to say, they wouldn't let me go upstairs.

A couple weeks later, we were sitting around the kitchen table and I asked what happened. My brother said vaguely, "someone pushed me from behind when I got into the hall." My mother added that once she got up the stairs and into the hall, she felt cold hands on either side of her neck (on her shoulders) "pulling" her back towards the stairs. My mother's boyfriend explained that when he got to the last stair, he felt cold hands pushing him down from above, resisting him coming up. He was very specific that he could tell they were hands because he felt fingers "clutching". He also said he tried again just to be sure, and the second time the "hands" were much more forceful.

Now, I consider myself a pretty skeptical and analytical dude. But, between the dog and my brother's initial vagueness, I would say that my mother wasn't "lead". That is, it wasn't a group hysteria thing. And, since her situation was different, and then her boyfriend's...

The thing is, noone really said "what" happened when they got up the stairs once they had came down. My brother said "pushed", my mom said "duh..."; so when my mother's boyfriend went up and had a similar experience without having been "fed" a scenario, then all three stories "clicked" later... yeah, I'm pretty convinced that ghosts/spooks/spirits exist.

Dude, I had never seen that doberman get that rowdy - that alone was scary enough for a little kid.

Since, I've heard hundreds of people's experiences. Some you can say could have a logical explanation, others though, uncanny.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched like 3 hours of ghost vids, now im curious about tyhe first american one, really werd poldergiest stuff.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demons definitely exist. Ever seen a real exorcism video. Those people are ****ing crazy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demons, Ghosts and Spirits? Do they exist...

The Bible says they do. It seems that all religious people would have to believe in them.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's assume ghosts realise they are ghosts - are you telling me not one has ever chosen to do something that would prove his existence? Go on Letterman or something. Maybe there's a union and you get thrown out unless you stick to basic door-opening or tea-cup throwing.

If they don't realise they are ghosts, and the idea is that they haunt where they died, why doesn't anything obviously spooky happen on camera, in daylight, in places like execution chambers, hospitals, concentration camps etc?

And what about animals? Where are the brontosaurus ghosts, or the haunted abattoirs?