Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

deleting the number, good call or no?

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to this chick about 4 months ago, and she flaked on me 1 hour before our first date. I didnt really care much as I have a lot going on in my life and girls arent my first priority. Anyway, I deleted her number to make space on my sim card, and in the meantime Ive been hitting the gym about 5 times a week. Since I last saw this chick ive lost about 6% body fat, and gained about 15 lbs of muscle. So yesterday I message her on myspace just for sh*ts just asking how the world is going for her. We got into a little convo, and I asked her if she ever goes to this bar I saw her at one night when she got her keys stolen. She said no, yadda yadda about her keys. So tonight I see her there. Interesting. She didnt really say anything to me other than give me a friendly smile (maybe didnt really recognize me until she passed by?, I look so much different)

So me and my friend bounce and about 30 minutes later i get a text saying she came looking for me in the bar to say hi, and couldnt find me and wondering why i left. I message back "whos this?". Yup, number deleted beoych. She texted back telling me who it was, I said "oh, i deleted your number awhile back, but I was bored so we bounced". She didnt seem to take that too well.

She messaged back with a little attitude, and I said "tomorrow night ___bar if you wanna hang out". She said K.

Deleting the number, good call or bad?

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a good call deleting the number. If you play your cards right, she's going to have to chase you man! Because I think the tables have turned for her in your situation bro.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT call. Now you're the prize (as cliche as that may sound), and she's coming after you. Now just make sure you play your cards right.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a good call too, but I have never TESTED this theory, though I will tomorrow. I am dealing with a flake I think as well, and I am going to delete her number. I however am going to do it right in front of her. She'll see her number being deleted.

I posted about doing this in the other "flake" thread. I'll tell her why I am deleting it, and tell her... "now I have room for another number, so thanks for freeing up space on my phone."

Initially I got her number and flirted with her. Then when people ask her about it, she just tells them I send her a text on occasion. She plays it dumb and never says she flirts.

Anyway, it will be weird for her that I will actually delete it. If she wants to talk and not flake, she'll give it back to me, or text or call on her own, cause she'll probably keep my number

Some girls HATE it when guys do things like that. Hey...Guys dont delete my number. Well...I DO

You never know too how it will go. May work for you, or against you.

In your case it looks like it worked. You had it once, deleted it, then when she texted and you ASKED who it was, she must have known. Or you could have played stupid. It is better though, to get rid of it, then you cant just randomly give in, and text. Once its gone, its gone.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was good to delete her number, but why tell her? It doesn't matter whether she knows or not, and it looks like you were trying to across as a d1ck.

Dude, she's interested. Play this girl now. Play her like she played you. Push\pull the crap out of her. She obviously is interested. Tell her you will be there at the the bar she was talking about going, but don't ever show up. She'll get back in touch with you.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always delete their numbers when I've moved on. You don't have to tell them you deleted them. They know when you ask whos this. I've had girls get mad "YOU DELETED ME????" lol. It's a nice way of saying..'you are not important enough to keep in contact with at all, you mean nothing to me'. especially if you back it up with a cool demeanor (not to hot or cold, just midly friendly like you would a stranger). They can't stand it. :)

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
It was good to delete her number, but why tell her? It doesn't matter whether she knows or not, and it looks like you were trying to across as a d1ck.

Dude, she's interested. Play this girl now. Play her like she played you. Push\pull the crap out of her. She obviously is interested. Tell her you will be there at the the bar she was talking about going, but don't ever show up. She'll get back in touch with you.
Tell her you had to wash your hair. :crackup:

You remember those Herbal Essence commercials where the girl couldn't go out cause she had a date with her shampoo?

But that will drive her nuts when you say you'll show up and dont. Some guys cant do this cause they feel too bad, and some dont have a care in the world. If you've never blown off a girl you like, it can be tough the first time. Just like letting the number go. You want to make 100 excuses and keep pushing, but she keeps flaking. Sometimes you have to TAKE CONTROL and show them who is really in charge. Most women hate a dose of their own medicine. If she wants you, she'll get you.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh im going to be at that bar tonight. me and 3 of my wings decided to do something unprecidented. This is a big ass club, that has a capacity of probably 800 people. All 4 of us invited practically every girl we know/dated/talked to in the last year or so to come out. I dont know how many of them actually will, but this is a test in social cred to see what happens. Should be interesting.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jamescr73 said:
oh im going to be at that bar tonight. me and 3 of my wings decided to do something unprecidented. This is a big ass club, that has a capacity of probably 800 people. All 4 of us invited practically every girl we know/dated/talked to in the last year or so to come out. I dont know how many of them actually will, but this is a test in social cred to see what happens. Should be interesting.
Well let us know how it goes.

I didn't get a chance to see the girl I think is flaky today so i'll have to wait until Wed to see her and test my "deleting the number deal" I want her to KNOW it is being deleted because I want to see how she reacts. I also want to make sure first she didnt just break her phone. lol Guy I work with hasn't had his for like 4 days since it broke. I just dont want to make assumptions before I know more details. When I talk to her, it'll only take me a minute to see what has been going on since I haven't seen her in 2 weeks.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the club was fun. i knew a sh*tload of people there. had a great time. chick didnt show up, but im not worried about it. met a pretty cool girl though.