Deleted ex from FB. Message common friend?

aim22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.. So, I've decided I don't want her to be my friend, real life or otherwise. Luckily we don't share many friends and there's actually only one of her friends that was always really nice and me and her boyfriend even got along well.

I will also delete this person, because it is very likely I'd see photos of my ex on her profile or something similar in the future. Should I send a message to this girl? and tell her I hope she understands I don't mean to be an ******* but it's just time for me to flip the page on anything associated with the ex.

Regards,

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Walk away

No.

Just MOVE ON and learn the lessons from the breakup.

Always cultivate your own friendships and interests that have NOTHING TO DO WITH any girl that you're going to be dating/plating/fvcking

Remember her friends are her friends and the extent of which you get attached to her and her friends is the extent that you have entered into her reality.

Learn to stay detached.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
She Probably Won't Even Notice

Considering that she's like most chicks on FB and uses it as means to get her daily attention fix, more than likely she won't even notice that you've deleted her from your friend's list. However, if she does reach out to you asking why you deleted her then explain why.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Considering that she's like most chicks on FB and uses it as means to get her daily attention fix, more than likely she won't even notice that you've deleted her from your friend's list. However, if she does reach out to you asking why you deleted her then explain why.
yeah she won't notice, also you do know you can just put her profile on no showing on your feed right? I do this with people who most liked post stupid things and keep it around just because to prevent possible dramas, so as long waht she post don't show on my feed I don't even remember she is there

aim22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
yeah she won't notice, also you do know you can just put her profile on no showing on your feed right? I do this with people who most liked post stupid things and keep it around just because to prevent possible dramas, so as long waht she post don't show on my feed I don't even remember she is there
I do know that, but right now the temptation of going in and stalk her profile is too big, I don't need that. Plus, even if I limit those settings or even remove from friends, I'd still have the option (risk) of sending a message on a drunk night. Thus the full on block.

You have more self-control than me obvioulsy.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete it. While you're at it...delete FB from your life altogether. Perfect time to do so. You'll be better off. Do you realize that you are taking time out of your day to consider whether or not you should delete someone from your FB account? I'm not picking on you, but in the grand scheme of things does it really matter? People make it sound like they are make life decisions by removing someone from their FB contacts. Chicks are FB stalkers and use it as an attention wh0ring tool, as Rex already said. Consider getting rid of it.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will notice, then shell stalk your page for a while, youll do the same, then it will all settle with time. Normal.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete your FB account. And there is not such thing as common friends.