Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Delete your Facebook for 30 days, loser.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally got around to permanently deleting my facebook, it was "deactivated" for a while. I have noticed no change in my social life, and my current girlfriend LOVES that I don't have one. I'm very mysterious to her, when she doesn't know who I know.

It's also easier to date multiple women without Facebook; they're not posting on your sh*t all the time, so you don't have to explain (not that I would anyway) about who so-and-so is.

I've always seen Facebook as kind of a rat race to see who is the most popular and who can get more comments and "likes". I always see people go out and make fools of themselves for the sake of posting a "cool facebook pic".

I remember judging other people as well as myself, and comparing myself to other people on Facebook, and it generally not being a healthy thing.

I do admit that Facebook can be a useful tool, I believe that I have not reached the point where I want to make it a useful social tool (i.e. inviting a bunch of friends out). It's great to use for keeping up with old friends, but email and a phone call are good enough.

I've noticed that Facebooks robs me of my time and productivity. I remember IMing a girl on there when a phone call would have gotten me better results.

Chances are also good that you have only a fraction of a girl's attention when online; she most likely has other messages waiting, and is juggling them. A phone call will divert MOST of her attention to you.

So just try it; thirty days of no Facebook. See what happens. There is NO EXCUSE to not be able to do this for thirty days. Notice what happens in your life, and share it. Then you can go back to it, or not, if thats your choice. :rockon:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amen to that. I got rid of mine months ago. Facebook is for chumps and attention *****s!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No thanks. I've gotten two clients in the last 2 months from posting my video editing and design work to my list of contacts. The majority of my facebook "friends" are contacts. I do have family and people I know on there...but its about contacts for biz.

It doesn't hurt that women who know me see me earning money and interacting with people of note in my area....status is king.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
No thanks. I've gotten two clients in the last 2 months from posting my video editing and design work to my list of contacts. The majority of my facebook "friends" are contacts. I do have family and people I know on there...but its about contacts for biz.

It doesn't hurt that women who know me see me earning money and interacting with people of note in my area....status is king.
Very good exception Warrior74. I was thinking about using Facebook for business purposes when I mentioned that it can be a useful tool.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted mine about a month ago and haven't missed it at all.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is mostly on permanent suspension. I check in every month or two if I need to get into contact with someone.

Phone is great, text is just not the same.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
It's a goddamned tool.

Nothing more. You girls are so wrapped in each other's *hugs* to appreciate it for what it is.

A syringe can be used to shoot you full of antibiotics or straight heroin. It's a tool to be used and manipulated the way the user manipulates the perception of their life.

Facebook is a marketing tool. Honestly, you're putting a perception of how you see yourself out for everyone to critique on. If all you put out there is bullsh!t, of course you're inevitably going to hate it and delete it.

Don't use the excuse that it's your own insecurity as mistaken valor, when you take yourself off of it.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
When we are out and someone takes a picture 1-2 guys scream immediately "We`ll put this up on Facebook!!!" ...im tired of that.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Easily summed up so you ladies can "get it":

Facebook status is as real, and meaningless, as the fvcking green dots under your moniker in this place.

Or the blog in your sig. :rock:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost count of the women I've hooked up with via Facebook, including some old flames I re-established contact with. Got several prospects on there right now, ready to hook up when I'm ready.

I think it's pretty cool.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted my facebook for the reason that I would normally get mad over things that I would see sometimes in my girlfriends wall or pictures. I have gotten mad over 5x. So 2 months ago I asked my gf if she would delete her facebook with me to help our relationship a little bit. So around Christmas time I go ahead and delete my account. I deleted my account and a few days later I ask her about it. Then we get in a huge argument because she didn't want to delete it. A few days ago I see her on facebook in my room on my computer and I confront her again. Another argument because she said our relationship did get better because I deleted MY facebook. What a bunch of bullsh*t is that?

Ever since I deleted my facebook I feel better though. Facebook made me lazy when it came to girls. Because I don't have it anymore if I see a girl I like it's more reason to go up and talk.

Also I admit ever since I deleted my facebook I been more about "business" rather then social things. I feel kind of free. I also feel way more mysterious which is a big plus.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to do that when you don't have friends all around the world.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be really into it, the apps and all that ****. but I came around to deleting it all. Now i still use the basic facebook for the sake of connecting with people in school, looking for jobs, and promoting myself when i bartend, business stuff. Its also useful in college for schoolwork, and when you go out and meet people but never get around to getting numbers or anything and you can just get the second chance to close which I admit shouldn't be needed,

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't have a facebook for the very reasons you explained, I have actually found it more useful not having it. If a chick ever asks me for my facebook, i just tell her i don't have and grab her number instead. It is also a very tough markert, you may be hitting up on someone and you probably have another 50 guys trying their luck at there same time, but when you call someone it is just you and them.

I got to admit facebook does have certain advantages, but a lot of time,value and effort can be wasted on it. Because like in a club, chicks values go up and guys go down, on facebook it is even far more exagerrated, this is why GIRLS LOVE facebook it is where they get all the attention they need. Your presence is very important and if you are that guy constantly online, you are technically always around, so it is very hard to be missed.

So yeah I got to agree with Vice, I think deleting it will increase your productivity in life and probably make you more succesful. My friend takes the benefits of both though, he is hardly ever on it, but when he does come on he does what he needs to do and he is off again and gets quite a lot of success from it.

Kiko-

Don Juan
Reaction score
facebook is fine as long as you control it and got your privacy settings and whatnot on lockdown.
Its efficient if you have a sick profile and it's good for people like me who are studying in a different country than their family and friends.