Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Delete that Number NOW!

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys hope your all keeping well.
Well to be honest im not in the best of moods,but i suppose i could be worse. Ive been texting this bird for the last 2 weeks,anyway make a long story short shes not interested.Her loss!!
well just after receiving the "lets just be friends" text(still figuring where the strategy went wrong),i looked through my phone realised i have plenty friends already.....And i dont need someone whos deceitful and spoiled as a friend .I simply deleted her out of existence. I felt damn happy after doing so,because i wont be re-reading texts,worrying myself and thinking "what if" negative negative........... not a good way to be thinking

Any girl who i might have had a relationship before with,or screwed around with,and didnt respect me.I delete their number.For the simple reaseon of temptation. There is always a little bit of AFC in you, wanting to pick up the phone, and text some bit<h who doesnt deserve your attention.Shes probably an old flame,or somebody who you still believe is interested(maybe a quick hello!!!)...

Believe me more than 90% of the time,their not!!

Delete the negative numbers in your phone,avoid the temptation.Think positive and start again from scratch!

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't text a girl. It's not very manly.

Also it's easy to get carried away with texts therefore giving her too much attention. Don't be a girlie man, call, don't text.

cyrano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just had pretty much the same thing!!! Having managed to attain a reasonable level of DJ skills, I now find myself back in AFC land!!!

I split up with a girl about four weeks ago, and STUPIDLY believed everything was still cool. After all, I'd since visited her at Uni, and we had carried on much as normal, if you get my drift. She still loved me, we talked on the phone everyday, she sent me letters, I sent her chocolates (In hindsight I was THE uberAFC!!). And then I went out to France last week (part of a degree until X-Mas), having been reassured that this was probably just a break, and that we would see each other at X_Mas etc. We would probably go out again I was told. After all, my going away was the main problem, right?

I invited her over to Paris for a weekend, and got the brush off, as she 'was too busy'. So AFC me says 'hey, I'll fly over to see you'. Then I get the truth- Lets Just Be Friends. I got a few more reasons out of her "don't want to commit etc' but to be honest, I didn't really care. I'd been played like a fool.

Alas, I did the DJ thing and told her not to call, write, e-mail or darken my door again. I am absolutely gutted, to tell the truth, but know deep down that I have saved myself a lot of grief in the long run. I'm in the gym and out running at every opportunity, to get myself back to top form, and I'm going to take a few months to revise my gameplan.

You are right about the phone numbers though. Those and the letters have been ditched, lest I get a moment of weakness and get all AFC again. I was going to send them back, but theres no point in being vindictive about all this.

I suppose other than this being a rant, that the moral of the story is that you should never let your game slip. Even when you get comfortable with somebody, don't become an AFC like I did. Being a nice guy is fine, but make sure that she at least meets you half-way.

Anybody who wants to respond is welcome to, just don't give me grief for being an AFC. As you can tell, I've already figured that one out.

Cyrano;)

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm don't text.

If in doubt call.

Agreed, if she's not interested then remove the number. This is especially important if you have little space for new numbers.

cheers,
felony.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only text ....

if you're in a noisy environment -- such as a concert -- and that's the only way to communicate.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard, but it has to be done. Deleting the number of a girl you've been after a while sucks. But don't think of it as a loss, think of it as experience gained towards your next prospect.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another huge benefit of deleting the number is when alcohol becomes involved. You know after you get really smashed and you want to call ssomeone. Bad idea, very bad idea, let me tell you. Then you get your 'friends' who think it's really funny to call everyone on your phone and then hand it to you. Then your like "who the f--- is this?" and they are like "who the f--- is this?" And when your drunk you think this is funny and keep it up for like 10 minutes.

Delete that biatch anyways. It's like clearing a taint from you essence.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, thats sounds familiar :D

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always delete the biotches numbers that arent worthy! Helps you forget about them faster too!

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trogdawg
Another huge benefit of deleting the number is when alcohol becomes involved. You know after you get really smashed and you want to call ssomeone.

I know ive been there,that whole 2 o clock in the morning crap,and regretting it the next day oh well...

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
been there also, few drinks, start deluding myself on my importance and that horrible sinking feeling the next day.

nextfryday

Reaction score
Revlis said:
Don't text a girl. It's not very manly.

Also it's easy to get carried away with texts therefore giving her too much attention. Don't be a girlie man, call, don't text.
Revlis youre the man! I always tell my friends the same thing and theyre like its fine everyone texts blah blah, they look like sissys when they do it no wonder they arent getting any play from these chicks! :rockon:

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get great response out of my girl texting. But the thing is, nearly everything I text is just alter-ego crap and acting in ways I wouldn't in person, never serious stuff.

Typical text convo:

Her: what are you doing ho?
Me: SHUT UP *****, I'm BUSY
and so on.

You have to have rapport to do this of course, and of course the girl has to have the personality that enjoys it, but I think texting can be a great way of being distant but playful.

I think the real key is just to switch things up a lot. If you usually call, then text. If you often text, start calling. etc.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is fine in my age group. Don't write a book, just invite them out to **** and ignore random texts from them. It works for me.

billybodthornton

Reaction score
"Senior Don Juan" ???

HBK said:
Hey guys hope your all keeping well.
Well to be honest im not in the best of moods,but i suppose i could be worse. Ive been texting this bird for the last 2 weeks,anyway make a long story short shes not interested.Her loss!!
well just after receiving the "lets just be friends" text(still figuring where the strategy went wrong),i looked through my phone realised i have plenty friends already.....And i dont need someone whos deceitful and spoiled as a friend .I simply deleted her out of existence. I felt damn happy after doing so,because i wont be re-reading texts,worrying myself and thinking "what if" negative negative........... not a good way to be thinking

Any girl who i might have had a relationship before with,or screwed around with,and didnt respect me.I delete their number.For the simple reaseon of temptation. There is always a little bit of AFC in you, wanting to pick up the phone, and text some bit<h who doesnt deserve your attention.Shes probably an old flame,or somebody who you still believe is interested(maybe a quick hello!!!)...

Believe me more than 90% of the time,their not!!

Delete the negative numbers in your phone,avoid the temptation.Think positive and start again from scratch!

Why should they respect you? It's obvious you look at these "*****es" as sex objects. And either way, why are you texting them? Call them, but only about once a week, and only to make a date. And then if you end up in a LTR still be conservative with the calls. Texting is for 7th and 8th graders, not "Senior Don Juans."