Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

default line to use when i cant think of anything

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
what a default opener that works everywhere that i can use if i cant think of anything, what u guys use?

NO STAY AWAY LAYLA I DONT WANT YOU COME HERE AND SAYING "JUST SAY HI".

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Agressor
what a default opener that works everywhere that i can use if i cant think of anything, what u guys use?

Saying "hi" alwasy works, but you also can use the "I wanted to find out what you were like"

Your mind is in the wrong FRAME, You have to realize its not about a LINE, your not trying to do the impossible, all your doing is having a conversation with a woman (much like you would with your sister, aunt whoever) the only thing you should internally think is… “do I want to continue this further, is she worth MY time”

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: default line to use when i cant think of anything

Originally posted by yunghova35
Saying "hi" alwasy works, but you also can use the "I wanted to find out what you were like"

Your mind is in the wrong FRAME, You have to realize its not about a LINE, your not trying to do the impossible, all your doing is having a conversation with a woman (much like you would with your sister, aunt whoever) the only thing you should internally think is… “do I want to continue this further, is she worth MY time”
but that line is ****, its what a AFC would say its for GIRLY MEN

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
....Maybe if you would read my whole thread, you would see that I also included things to say, besides "hi".:rolleyes:

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agressor most of the threads you are starting are **** buddy.

Like that one about the alphas on an island that you have also posted on other forums all together.. wtf man?

Now you are asking for a default line? You sound like a robot, infact i think u might just be some kind of bot. A girly afc type bot.

Come on man get a new patch or something and upgrade your self.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

If you have nothing to say, don't speak.

If you find you ALWAYS end up having nothing to say, you need to develop some social skills. "Small talk" isn't always something that comes naturally...it's an acquired skill, even if it IS filler. :p

Any kind of generic, catch-all default line is instantly recognizable as just that.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Damn b1tch you stupid fly ! Lemme pull up to your bumper and smack that monkey!"

platinumike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to worry about this, only when i think about it. Just pretend its your sister or something, and kinda make small talk with her clothes/fashion w/e. All in all just dont think about it, just put your head out there, and dont be so conserved, this way you can easily catch anything she says and make a ****y funny line.

spukee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lines are overrated anyway - relying on them just hinders your ability to be spontaneous and creative, and tailor your conversation to the surrounding situation.

"Hi," and it's many MANY variations are definetly the way to go though... I don't know why anyone would adamantly oppose a standard greeting. It shows friendliness, and a desire to converse - that's pretty much what you want, yeah?

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by felony
Agressor most of the threads you are starting are **** buddy.

Like that one about the alphas on an island that you have also posted on other forums all together.. wtf man?

Now you are asking for a default line? You sound like a robot, infact i think u might just be some kind of bot. A girly afc type bot.

Come on man get a new patch or something and upgrade your self.
bb.com rox

padrote

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Mind if I hit on you for a while?"