Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

deep voices

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a deep voice that just blends in with any noise thats going on and makes me impossible to hear. I am fine in one on one conversations but the more people the harder it is to conversate. .. in conversations i am usually interupted or asked to repeat myself. Anyway enough whining, i was just wondering if anyone else has this problem and how they deal with it. Should i just start yelling at everyone i talk to in group conversations, because my voice kind of gives off a monotone deep boring sound.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on your tonality. Smoothen it out, and project more. It may be a good idea for you to get a voice recorder to listen to yourself. The voice recorder is also good for recording sarges. You can listen to yourself after the fact and see what you need work on.

Smile

Don Juan
Reaction score
People would be able to hear you more if you talked more slowly.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sarges?

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I did. What you gotta do is project more at your audience. Whether it's one person or 1,000 you gotta learn to use your stomach and project your voice into them.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep PlayerSupreme is right, it's all about projecting from your stomach.

I used to have this problem (and sometimes still do), and found that Mr Fingers' post on voice exercises helped me out a bit.

Also, if you feel outgoing and enthusiastic about whatever you are talking about, it will tend to show through in your voice.

High testosterone levels are reasonably important too. After a workout, my voice feels good, but after say masturbating.....my voice is still deep, but weak at the same time. Anyone else find this?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to talk louder. I have the same problem with the deep voice.

If I talk loud enough, it looks like I am acting superior to my boss. If I try to change tonality I come off unconfident.

Gotta get that tape recorder I guess...

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
Yep PlayerSupreme is right, it's all about projecting from your stomach.

I used to have this problem (and sometimes still do), and found that Mr Fingers' post on voice exercises helped me out a bit.

Also, if you feel outgoing and enthusiastic about whatever you are talking about, it will tend to show through in your voice.

High testosterone levels are reasonably important too. After a workout, my voice feels good, but after say masturbating.....my voice is still deep, but weak at the same time. Anyone else find this?
LOL. NO but maybe you shouldn't be wacking off so much and stop screaming my name when you cumm...lol.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugghh yuck

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a workout, my voice feels good, but after say masturbating.....my voice is still deep, but weak at the same time. Anyone else find this?
What!!!?!?!?!?!Hahahahahahahahaha!

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a workout, my voice feels good, but after say masturbating.....my voice is still deep, but weak at the same time. Anyone else find this?
Lol wtf dude...not really: I'm too out of breath to be talking to anyone after i whack off...hahaha

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had phone calls and people knocking on the door straight after I'm done on some occasions. :D