Deep voice

Inlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

My voice is not deep and most people think i am gay or something i did not hear them say its just how i think.

Is there a way to make my voice deeper i mean sound deeper as this is another reason i am not to confident .

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inlove said:
Hi guys

My voice is not deep and most people think i am gay or something i did not hear them say its just how i think.

Is there a way to make my voice deeper i mean sound deeper as this is another reason i am not to confident .

dude, nothing wrong with a gay voice, girls love it. As long as u act like a DJ and act like a straight man the voice doesn't matter. just make sure ure attracting her so she knows ure straight and not on her way to be her gay best friend (which is worse than the friend zone). All gays I know in my college literally get ALL the girls, so a gay voice dsnt matter , as long as youre very charming with it and use kino (on everyone not just the girl).

trust me ur gay voice can b amazing, u should be extra confident!!

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can learn to speak with a deeper voice. It takes a conscious effort.

Inlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
void957 said:
dude, nothing wrong with a gay voice, girls love it. As long as u act like a DJ and act like a straight man the voice doesn't matter. just make sure ure attracting her so she knows ure straight and not on her way to be her gay best friend (which is worse than the friend zone). All gays I know in my college literally get ALL the girls, so a gay voice dsnt matter , as long as youre very charming with it and use kino (on everyone not just the girl).

trust me ur gay voice can b amazing, u should be extra confident!!
Haha yeah i know gay guys allways get girls.
You know that feeling sometime when you hear your own voice and freak out! IS THAT REALLY HOW I SOUND !!!
kinda squeaky lol.

How do i act like a DJ ?

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inlove said:
Haha yeah i know gay guys allways get girls.
You know that feeling sometime when you hear your own voice and freak out! IS THAT REALLY HOW I SOUND !!!
kinda squeaky lol.

How do i act like a DJ ?
how do you act like a DJ? good question.

im guessing youre acting your 'normal way+ whatever youve learned so far'. You must express extreme confidence without feeling full of yourself, it has to be integrated and within you, so youre carrying it with you everywhere. Lets start with body language (BL), how is your eye contact? from now on you will make eye contact with everyone you see, dont ever look away, make them look away. The first one that looks away is the weaker one, so you must be a boss and keep that eye contact. However, this might give off the wrong intention since u dnt know the person, so you must smile. Always smile.ALWAYS. even when youre angry u will smile. Because when youre angry youre displaying closed BL and when youre happy youre open and feel like having fun. Also when you smile it shows interest and makes the other person feel good too (theres so much i could write about this!)

next step , keep your chest out and high, also you should never slouch, keep your shoulders up, and when you walk take long strides dropping ur foot with ur heels first

heres a vid of a master pick up artist Joshua Pellicer explain the 'confident walk technique' , it is amazing as fuvk. here : https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...h6clnvCNAD4AKF2rYvMYcEQ&bvm=bv.76943099,d.ZGU

watch all of his videos.

ok something he doesnt tell u in the video which i figured myself is : dont move out of peoples way , SERIOUSLY DONT. i bet u do it all the time! remember youre a boss, people move out of YOUR way, or do you want others to feel like the boss by moving out of theirs? this is a very attractive quality.

im gnna stop here b4 i end up writing a book.

if u have specific questions post in this thread and i will help you!

Inlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
void957 said:
how do you act like a DJ? good question.

im gnna stop here b4 i end up writing a book.

if u have specific questions post in this thread and i will help you!
You should write a book dude i will be the first to buy haha.

I dont know much about body language to be honest would really appreciate your help in this..
About my eye i look at women hehe but then look away quickly when they look at me and sometime if i am really into her i will keep looking like what happend This morning went to tesco and i was shopping there was a beautifull kinda latina looking women and i was looking at her without gazing away and she winked at me :woo: boy that feeling and then i didnt had courage to go and speak with her :nervous: do you know why she winked at me? And she had baby hmmmm.

And why i am allways attracted to certain girls like latina... Just love latinas more then anything hehe:rolleyes:

Edit: Just finished watching Joshua Pellicers video wow that was amazing and yes i am walking the wrong way haha so what happens if people hit you with there shoulder and i hate that makes me very angry... As in the video you may notice few people hit his shoulder while he was walking the bad ass way.

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inlove said:
You should write a book dude i will be the first to buy haha.

I dont know much about body language to be honest would really appreciate your help in this..
About my eye i look at women hehe but then look away quickly when they look at me and sometime if i am really into her i will keep looking like what happend This morning went to tesco and i was shopping there was a beautifull kinda latina looking women and i was looking at her without gazing away and she winked at me :woo: boy that feeling and then i didnt had courage to go and speak with her :nervous: do you know why she winked at me? And she had baby hmmmm.

And why i am allways attracted to certain girls like latina... Just love latinas more then anything hehe:rolleyes:

Edit: Just finished watching Joshua Pellicers video wow that was amazing and yes i am walking the wrong way haha so what happens if people hit you with there shoulder and i hate that makes me very angry... As in the video you may notice few people hit his shoulder while he was walking the bad ass way.

If they hit your shoulder it doesnt matter, make sure ure always looking forward to your destination, and never change your path, if you do then youre part of the percentage of people that conform to society :)

When you do see a hot girl, lose yourself. First think as to why u shouldnt approach bc it will happen one way or another, but then think of every reason you should approach. It is not a big deal! think to yourself "what if tomorrow im in my deathbed and im still regrettting the fact that i did not approach that girl". Which feeling is worse? pain of regret is worse than rejection. Plus whats the big deal, she rejects you and what? you just move on to the next girl, she aint the only girl in the world.

Listen to the song 'lose yourself' by eminem before you approach. He talks about missing an opportunity you can only take once in a lifetime, and how you shouldnt miss it.

True DJs never take a situation for granted, they see one and SEIZE IT, because they know that they might never get it again. Plus no one is going to remember you approaching a girl 100 years from now, no one gives a ****. and all the guys that see you will think youre a boss. I mean if you see aguy approaching a hot girl what are u going to think of him , "oh what an *******", or "man that guy is on top of his game, i should be more like him" !/

everyone will think like that of you.

Inlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
void957 said:
If they hit your shoulder it doesnt matter, make sure ure always looking forward to your destination, and never change your path, if you do then youre part of the percentage of people that conform to society :)

When you do see a hot girl, lose yourself. First think as to why u shouldnt approach bc it will happen one way or another, but then think of every reason you should approach. It is not a big deal! think to yourself "what if tomorrow im in my deathbed and im still regrettting the fact that i did not approach that girl". Which feeling is worse? pain of regret is worse than rejection. Plus whats the big deal, she rejects you and what? you just move on to the next girl, she aint the only girl in the world.

Listen to the song 'lose yourself' by eminem before you approach. He talks about missing an opportunity you can only take once in a lifetime, and how you shouldnt miss it.

True DJs never take a situation for granted, they see one and SEIZE IT, because they know that they might never get it again. Plus no one is going to remember you approaching a girl 100 years from now, no one gives a ****. and all the guys that see you will think youre a boss. I mean if you see aguy approaching a hot girl what are u going to think of him , "oh what an *******", or "man that guy is on top of his game, i should be more like him" !/

everyone will think like that of you.
I know what you mean,The second reason for i cant approach them is i dont know what to say to them and i cant make them laugh or anyone else i just dont know how.

I know the song lose yourself. I love that song haha