Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Decipher this AIM chat with a HB9, what are my pros and cons here?

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Pros/Cons in this AIM chat with HB9?

Here's the deal: There's this amazing hot latina babe I'm pursuing in college. She has a boyfriend, but seems like the type that'll screw around with other guys, so I'm hoping to get some action and maybe make her my gf if things don't work out between her current bf. So anyway, we chatted online, and throughout the whole conversation I was attempting to be ****y and funny, busting her balls, and just showing her I'm no pushover and that she should leave her wussy man to jump on MY d*ck. I'm dealing with alot of social problems in my life. I'm really shy and don't have alotta experience with women, but I'm determined to get myself together. Reading our chat online what do you guys think of it? What were my good points, my bad moves, etc?

So far this is what I noticed about my convo skills here: I kept on being ****y and funny even if she didnt like it, I kept the convo focused on her, I didnt take any of her bs no matter what. However, she said she thought i was trying to get her mad, that wasnt my intention. So where'd I go wrong guys?

here's how it all went:

HOT BABE 9 (9:24:42 PM): hola muchaco!
ME (9:25:03 PM): como estas mamasita
ME (9:25:31 PM): r u enjoying your break so far?
HOT BABE 9 (9:26:37 PM): no lol
HOT BABE 9 (9:26:45 PM): I mean home is nice
HOT BABE 9 (9:26:51 PM): nut that dmn paper!!
HOT BABE 9 (9:26:54 PM): *b
ME (9:27:03 PM): its not so bad
ME (9:27:26 PM): it sucks she assigned it for spring break tho, thats annoying
ME (9:28:19 PM): she's probably in a floridan beach sipping on a martini laughing at us right now
HOT BABE 9 (9:28:19 PM): yup
HOT BABE 9 (9:28:25 PM): lol
HOT BABE 9 (9:28:29 PM): *****!
ME (9:28:51 PM): i'm glad i got it done before break
ME (9:29:08 PM): all i gotta do is revise it and make sure its as perfect as a diamond
HOT BABE 9 (9:29:14 PM): you SUCK!!!
ME (9:29:35 PM): dont hate a man with skillz :p
ME (9:30:06 PM): what are u planning to do for fun over the break?
HOT BABE 9 (9:30:27 PM): mmh clubin maybe
ME (9:30:44 PM): ooooo,,,ok andrea ;-)
ME (9:31:17 PM): what's ur favorite spot?
HOT BABE 9 (9:32:01 PM): mmm landsdown st in boston
HOT BABE 9 (9:32:06 PM): herd of it?
ME (9:32:31 PM): nah, i havent broken into the clubbin scene just yet
HOT BABE 9 (9:33:01 PM): shut up
HOT BABE 9 (9:33:06 PM): are u 4 real
ME (9:33:21 PM): yea, house parties are more of my thing to wild out
HOT BABE 9 (9:33:44 PM): ohh I c.
HOT BABE 9 (9:33:45 PM): now
HOT BABE 9 (9:33:59 PM): u into drinkin?
ME (9:34:37 PM): only on occasion, i think its best to stay in control, smokin is out of the question too
HOT BABE 9 (9:34:57 PM): mmm really adult of u
ME (9:35:29 PM): thanks...so i'm guessing u like getting hammered and throwing up the contents of your stomach in your toilet
ME (9:36:01 PM): :-*
HOT BABE 9 (9:36:21 PM): lol!!!
ME (9:36:41 PM): u have alotta crazy nights huh? tell me one of your good stories
HOT BABE 9 (9:36:59 PM): okay heres one
HOT BABE 9 (9:37:05 PM): but it not about me
HOT BABE 9 (9:37:15 PM): Im not one to get drunk likr that
HOT BABE 9 (9:37:20 PM): but one of my girl
HOT BABE 9 (9:37:29 PM): damn shes crazy
ME (9:37:34 PM): suuuuuuuuuuure...thats what they all say, u think i'm dumb or something? is this girls name...Hot babe 9?
HOT BABE 9 (9:39:31 PM): whateva!! lol
ME (9:40:40 PM): so wats the story
HOT BABE 9 (9:41:25 PM): okay....
HOT BABE 9 (9:41:42 PM): so it was at a house party and my girl asked this one
HOT BABE 9 (9:41:55 PM): guy to get us some vodka
HOT BABE 9 (9:42:02 PM): and he was like okay
HOT BABE 9 (9:43:08 PM): so he cam eback
HOT BABE 9 (9:43:26 PM): and my girl drank the whole thing her slef
HOT BABE 9 (9:43:37 PM): selfish *****....lol
HOT BABE 9 (9:43:42 PM): okay so after
HOT BABE 9 (9:43:49 PM): she was mad drink
HOT BABE 9 (9:43:51 PM): *u
HOT BABE 9 (9:44:40 PM): and thought she'd like to go outside to enjoy the weather ( mind you this was in the setp)
HOT BABE 9 (9:44:52 PM): so you kow what she did!
HOT BABE 9 (9:45:05 PM): she spotted a car
HOT BABE 9 (9:45:13 PM): and pulled down her pants
HOT BABE 9 (9:45:20 PM): and pissed all over the car
HOT BABE 9 (9:45:30 PM): and when she looked up
HOT BABE 9 (9:45:45 PM): there was her crush sitting in the drivers set
HOT BABE 9 (9:45:53 PM): poor girl...lol
ME (9:46:25 PM): LOL that's one funny as **** story...i cant believe u did that!
ME (9:46:47 PM): so what did ur crush do to u after u turned his car into a toilet bowl?
HOT BABE 9 (9:47:02 PM): lol!!!!
HOT BABE 9 (9:47:16 PM): your so messed up?
ME (9:47:46 PM): me messed up? i'm not the one pulling my panties down to urinate on a vehicle..u crazy
HOT BABE 9 (9:47:59 PM): anyways I don't think he did any thing my girl just looked at him whiped her P**** and went back up to the party
ME (9:48:51 PM): its alright to say *****, i wont get offened..i'm only disappointed in you that ur scared to say it
HOT BABE 9 (9:49:13 PM): ummmmm okay
ME (9:49:26 PM): jk
ME (9:49:43 PM): u didnt tell me what ur crush did to u after all this
HOT BABE 9 (9:51:48 PM): nothing
HOT BABE 9 (9:51:55 PM): he did nothing
HOT BABE 9 (9:52:04 PM): hey... he wasn't mine silly
ME (9:53:06 PM): sure...i bet he wanted to give ur drunk butt a ride home(or to the hospital) but he was scared u'd piss in his car too
HOT BABE 9 (9:54:09 PM): damn ur right
HOT BABE 9 (9:54:25 PM): don't ever say ur dum!
ME (9:54:38 PM): i highly doubt a man would allow such a terrible thing to happen to his car, no pretty face could ever charm her way outta that
ME (9:55:17 PM): so did he try to run u over or what
HOT BABE 9 (9:58:08 PM): nahhh it was my girl boy u ask for a smack or somthin
ME (9:58:29 PM): i'd love to see u even try to smack me
ME (9:58:56 PM): u dont scare me, ur nothing but text on my labtop screen girl
ME (9:59:07 PM): :cool:
HOT BABE 9 (9:59:50 PM): yeah ur right
HOT BABE 9 (9:59:57 PM): just text
HOT BABE 9 (10:00:01 PM): nothing else
ME (10:00:22 PM): what was the dude, a terrified lil punk, why didnt he do anything...did he at least cuss her out?
HOT BABE 9 (10:01:10 PM): Im not sure what he did cuz she was so messed up
HOT BABE 9 (10:01:21 PM): she really did tell me what he did
HOT BABE 9 (10:01:37 PM): as long as she was all right
HOT BABE 9 (10:01:43 PM): that all that mattered
ME (10:01:46 PM): how the hell dont u know? u were with her
ME (10:02:47 PM): u whupped the dude's ass didnt u, and threatened him not to call the police or u'd stab his eye with your gucci high heels
HOT BABE 9 (10:06:09 PM): hell now
HOT BABE 9 (10:06:15 PM): *no
ME (10:06:19 PM): LOL..r u watching punk'd?
HOT BABE 9 (10:06:33 PM): nahh
ME (10:06:35 PM): this one's really funny
HOT BABE 9 (10:06:39 PM): Im not around TV
ME (10:06:48 PM): oh, ur outside in the snow?
HOT BABE 9 (10:07:00 PM): yeah I like the snow
ME (10:07:42 PM): r u from lawrence?
HOT BABE 9 (10:08:31 PM): no, I'm from uphill
HOT BABE 9 (10:09:13 PM): you?
ME (10:09:45 PM): i'm not gonna tell u,,u crazy?
ME (10:10:20 PM): i dont need another girl stalking me, especially a chick who pisses on the roofs of a poor guy's car ;-)
ME (10:10:43 PM): u lil troublemaker
HOT BABE 9 (10:13:22 PM): ready for this
HOT BABE 9 (10:13:30 PM): please your ass has probably not even entered the dating world yet… but it all good may be one day just stick to what ur good at like yoou school work it will get you farther then any girl would
ME (10:14:11 PM): lol..ur really dumb to make assumptions u cant prove
ME (10:14:38 PM): why would u insult me like that? thats uncalled for and i dont tolerate that, so chill
ME (10:15:52 PM): u got problems honey? i'm not ur psychologist, go talk to dr. phil to get ur head back on ur shoulders and out of your ass ;-)
HOT BABE 9 (10:16:01 PM): hey u insulted me
HOT BABE 9 (10:16:20 PM): why are u being so mean?
ME (10:16:27 PM): i certainly did not insult u, couldnt u see i was only joking?
HOT BABE 9 (10:16:45 PM): no cuz u keep at it
ME (10:17:05 PM): so u assumed i was trying to mess with ur head?
HOT BABE 9 (10:17:43 PM): I sorry for insulting u
ME (10:17:50 PM): u misunderstood what i was sayin, i was just playin, i wouldnt hurt u like that, we barely know each other and so far i thought u were a cool girl
HOT BABE 9 (10:18:31 PM): but I felt like u were trying to get me mad
ME (10:18:39 PM): good,,sheesh...i'll keep the jokes PG rated from now on aight? i hope u feel better :)
HOT BABE 9 (10:19:05 PM): lol hey are u sushhhing me
ME (10:19:23 PM): i said sheesh..not shush
ME (10:19:31 PM): its an expression
HOT BABE 9 (10:20:13 PM): hey I really am sorry I did mean to insult u
HOT BABE 9 (10:20:26 PM): i like u
HOT BABE 9 (10:20:31 PM): ur really
HOT BABE 9 (10:20:32 PM): cool
ME (10:20:34 PM): dont let it happen again, u tryin to make me cry?
HOT BABE 9 (10:20:40 PM): lol
HOT BABE 9 (10:20:43 PM): stop it
HOT BABE 9 (10:20:54 PM): hey use my shoulder
ME (10:21:09 PM): no thanks, u gonna get me in a headlock
HOT BABE 9 (10:21:35 PM): nahh I would hurt a fly
HOT BABE 9 (10:21:42 PM): *not
ME (10:21:44 PM): i'd have to use a wreastling move to get u off me
HOT BABE 9 (10:22:58 PM): alright I gas to be out k Ill take to yeah 2morroe maybe so till them be safe... and I am sorry for being taking to yoou like that
HOT BABE 9 (10:23:06 PM): it was rude
HOT BABE 9 (10:23:16 PM): c ya :-D
ME (10:23:22 PM): have a lovely night

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Did she get into college via Affirmative Action? The girl can't spell for sh*t... :D

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i have to agree, she can't spell. Well anyways...it's really hard to judge online conversations. Give us some background on your relationship with her (IN REAL LIFE MAN!)

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
pro: Dude she neg hitted u that means she lieks u!!!!!1
cons: you were trying to seduce a chick over AIM
LOL...well desperate times call for desperate measures. She definitely ranks in the top 10 of hot babes in my entire campus, so I'm really looking forward to banging the $hit outta her, that is if I play my cards right.

Our relationship is still at the beginning stages. We've talked a couple times cuz we're in the same literature class, but we still dont know much about each other becides our names. We stopped talkin for a long while. I thought she lost interest, until a couple of days ago she started saying hi to me again when we bump into each other in the halls or wherever.. I know seducing a chick online sounds retarded, but hey it looked like it benefited me, so now when I see her in person she knows I dont f*ck around and turn p*ssy when it comes to interactions with females, it'll at least give me an edge over her.

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha im from boston, dont leave your girl round me cuz ill be home for spring break this week hahaha

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the you=u r=are ur=youre bull sh1t is childish. I chat on AIM, but I don't use those retardedass abbreviations. the occasion LOL thats fine. But you=u? No. Just no.

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
I think the you=u r=are ur=youre bull sh1t is childish. I chat on AIM, but I don't use those retardedass abbreviations. the occasion LOL thats fine. But you=u? No. Just no.
Who gives a f*ck, as long as it's comprehensible spelling shouldn't matter in online convos. Think of those as time-savers.

But ANWAY, the reason I put this thread up was to recieve CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, not useless bs rants about my typing. So none of that sh*t and lets get to the good stuff that you all have to say that can benefit us all to hear.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I don't feel like disecting specific parts of the IM log, but could this be a case of where using C+F just backfires? I'm biased against C+F because it seems to be prone to backfiring. I think there's better ways of flirting (which is all C+F really is). Anyway I think it's impossible to tell how it'd go from an online chat, chatting really sucks. Online what worked for me is to use a lot of fluff talk, light joking, sometimes sexual innuendo (this can backfire too) then go for a number or meet close.. that either gets you the close or gages interest.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...I'd say you took her neg hits way too seriously.
She was just joking around, she even said "ready for this.."

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This SO STupid!

MAN close this thread please its not even warranted an intelligent response. What bothers me is that this guy spent however much time it took for him to type that then asks a bunch a people what he should do about some girl he's chatting with via AIM. You know what? She has a boyfriend so the only way you're going to get ***** is for you to get over the I'm shy nonsense and be a MAN! Yes you are grown now stop acting like a girl and ask her out--straight up.. No more games, no suspense, just ask her if she wants to do something sometime..There! thats it! do it and stop playing with urself!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sniper2k
Who gives a f*ck, as long as it's comprehensible spelling shouldn't matter in online convos. Think of those as time-savers.
Actually, it makes you look stupid when you type like that. Time savers? WHOOO, TWO SECONDS SAVED IN A WHOLE PARAGRAPH OMG

Might wanna replace "offened" with "OFFENDED" and "wat" with "WHAT" too. Trying to seduce a chick over AIM with horrible spelling is like trying to street race in a truck that's leaking gasoline. It's stupid.

Grammar can stay as is but fix the spelling.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok you did good on your aim conversation, youre turned her around well. Now go get something real with her going on. Tell us how it goes, and then well give you the pros and cons

RoeCyris

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt read that and im not even gonna respond to the thread starter I just have to say that you grammer junkies who are all pissed about using "u" are obviously of an older generation. Im 20 and i use "u" "r" and "ur" as well as others regularly and so do my friends and anyone else i talk to online. sometimes i use "you", "are" and "youre" (always without the comma) online but i use the abbreviations just as often.

girls use good grammer on AIM not guys. guys dont give a f.uck so shut up.

EDIT: Ok i so i read that conversation and this part:

HOT BABE 9 (9:59:50 PM): yeah ur right
HOT BABE 9 (9:59:57 PM): just text
HOT BABE 9 (10:00:01 PM): nothing else

is suspect. i would move quick on this one or ur done cuz she basically called you out.

and joking about her kicking your ass, to me, doesnt seem wise. im only 5'6 (and i usually go for taller girls) and when i joke with a girl about physical things i always joke how badly i would whoop them and follow it up with "if you dont beleive me, lets go find a mud puddle?" and its all good. I'm no psycologist (cant even spell it) but what it seems to do is a)challenge the mind set about shorter guys being weaker or even submissive b)brings it back to the phsycial which reminds them that they want to be touched too c)its also a joke at myself and brings the height issue out so that its not like "well your short, how can i date you" cuz i've already established that i dont give a f.uck about height.

my rule of thumb is always joke in your favor. i woulda gone with "hell, piss on my car and see what happens to ya. i wanna see if you can contain yourself, lets do something ______ night." and add that _____ is your only free night. but thats just me and i dont know how well that would work online. im more of a phone call or in person date asker. AIM just never worked for me.

GOOD LUCK bro, i hope u nail her.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RoeCyris
i didnt read that and im not even gonna respond to the thread starter I just have to say that you grammer junkies who are all pissed about using "u" are obviously of an older generation. Im 20 and i use "u" "r" and "ur" as well as others regularly and so do my friends and anyone else i talk to online. sometimes i use "you", "are" and "youre" (always without the comma) online but i use the abbreviations just as often.

girls use good grammer on AIM not guys. guys dont give a f.uck so shut up.
Uh, no. actually I talk to more guys than girls who use good AIM grammar. Don't be stupid.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

1. First off, she'a club-hoe. She won't be coming down from her party high until 25. NOT relationship material. Maybe a quick f*ck.

HOT BABE 9 (9:43:49 PM): she was mad drink

...based on this statements, she's 17 to me.

3. To convey an attitude of not caring, you can't care period. *Saying*things to a girl who is so obviously out there, only triggers her natural ego *alarm* and results in her neg hits on you.

4. In Anti-Dump's words, a girl with a b/f is an OBVIOUS dump. In sales, she's NOT a prospect. Maybe if she was single, near a good age, and not so obviously into partying, it'd work. But a girl who just got her license to get drunk won't come down until she's had a few DUI's, some nights of puking, heartaches and so on...

5. When she dropped the bomb on you, be cool. Lay back. Play with it. Always play around. If you take offense, unless she already likes or respects you, WHAT you say won't matter. It's how you say it.

"If a girl likes you, nothing you say will be wrong. If a girl doesn't like you, nothing you say will be right."

There's this amazing hot latina babe I'm pursuing in college. She has a boyfriend, but seems like the type that'll screw around with other guys, so I'm hoping to get some action and maybe make her my gf if things don't work out between her current bf.

That right there botched your frame off the get-go. Every action and word you exuded was from THAT place. A place of pursuing her. Of needing her. Of turning her toward you. YOu're competing with her b/f, even if she does dicc around. You want to slip in her pants? Get drunk with her. And when you do, flirt with other girls.

6. You're contriving actions out of need. Step back outside of your self. Look at it from a 3rd person perspective. See what's going on. Enjoy the journey. This girl is how she is, no word is gonna change that. No emotion on your part will alter that. And being moved by her words only show that she can have an impact on you, that you're stuff defending your ego. That *right there* is a tell tale sign of insecurity, which stems from fear. Stop that.

7. Never have a convo analyzed. What we would do is completey differently from what you would do. How you started the convo and just recording indicates too much pressure to *get this* and possibly *get her*. Yes, I'm sure we all want hott girls, and you might be going through some personal stuff, but doing this won't help that. It's not a strategy, it's not warfare, it's life. It has flow....

I commend your attempts to get this part of your life right....how you approach *this* part dictates how interactions like *this* go. As my friend put it, "I used to go slumming, but that was just a phase." Some girls don't ever grow out of it. Personally, I don't care what she looks like...the convo turned me off from the get-go. But good luck otherwise.

A-Unit