Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Decided To Get A Divorce

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Malice Your post about 'as a man I wouldn't get into a commitment I didn't want to be in'. I have 2 issues with this. 1) You don't get full disclosure. A marriage contract doesn't outline everything like signing a mortgage. You don't really know what you're getting into 100%. 2) Making a new decision (even if it's to void a previous decision) doesn't make you any less of a man. If you buy a house, is it wrong to sell it? You have to do what's right for you. I think a lot of guys here are 'awestruck' that a man might actually decide he wants a divorce. Get the pvssy off the pedestal, we make decisions too.

@zekko Being unhappy with the same woman and realizing that you'd rather stay single is motivation enough. 'Trekking through Nepal' is no deeper.

@samspade I commend you for making the RIGHT decision by divorcing and not cheating.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
@Malice Your post about 'as a man I wouldn't get into a commitment I didn't want to be in'. I have 2 issues with this. 1) You don't get full disclosure. A marriage contract doesn't outline everything like signing a mortgage. You don't really know what you're getting into 100%. 2) Making a new decision (even if it's to void a previous decision) doesn't make you any less of a man. If you buy a house, is it wrong to sell it? You have to do what's right for you. I think a lot of guys here are 'awestruck' that a man might actually decide he wants a divorce. Get the pvssy off the pedestal, we make decisions too.

@zekko Being unhappy with the same woman and realizing that you'd rather stay single is motivation enough. 'Trekking through Nepal' is no deeper.

@samspade I commend you for making the RIGHT decision by divorcing and not cheating.
Good for him.. I'm glad he dumped the broad if he's happy. I was just questioning that he said she was cool with it, but he says she was pretty tore up. Whatever, moving on.

I'd really like to see a pic of this woman to see what he dumped, but I doubt he would post it. I don't know why really, I'll post pics of my wife. I don't give a f/ck.