Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Debate whether to persist on the cancelled call or not

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh i cant figure out a proper title for what i'm trying to ask... but the rest of this post will fix that up.

Anyways it's been sometime that I've been single and it's been a pretty good ride... BUT of course there's always something to get me off track... just recently after telling my Ex i lost my virginity to a girl who i was pretty fond of, she began to pester me in wanting me back notion... and well i accepted it but however i had one last fling with the girl and well she called me during it... and let's just say it's not a pretty site...

anyways it's been 2 weeks since that happened and she's just overly confused now but i do sense that she's still interested, but that's not what im asking... what i'm asking is a question that i never ever have had a proper answer to. What i'm wondering is what do you do in a situation like this:

My ex said we'd speak about us on tuesday night and i didnt pick up 2 of her calls, due to the fact i was busy driving (it's illegal here to talk on mobiles whilst driving), anyways i got back and it was a good 40mins (it was 10:30pm) before i returned her call. She cancelled it...

NOW at this point i was debating whether to send her an SMS about her not putting in effort and what have you.... And i did... But i'm wondering what some people would do in this situation:

Would you have sent that sms or called later or would you just leave it be and go to sleep?

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops, I didn't read the second paragraph. It doesn't seem like she's worth any trouble, but you have to decide. I agree with ToP Don.