Dealing with "your type"

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teasing, Negs, DHV, yada yada yada with regular chicks is fun and not a big deal. I'm very picky when it comes to women, and occasionally i'll meet a girl who's drop dead gorgeous to me. Then for some reason i'll stumble with my game and it won't flow as naturally. I'm only human!

Is there any type of mindset you guys put yourself in to knock the beautiful girls off the imaginary pedestals you've placed them on in your mind? Little things you say to yourself, or tricks you use?

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of methods, but everyone has their own preference.

In my early days, I would just devalue the importance of a woman's appearance. Imagine having undergone plastic surgery last night, just to please you.

Afterall, it is their looks that's creating the fear, not their personality at first.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Social said. They're into you from the start unless proven otherwise.

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess being a 90's baby and watching Disney movies over and over again, I have fallen victim to the "pretty girl is a princess" brainwash. So when a "pretty" girl I actually like comes along, I like to hope she's different. I like to hope she's not a slut, not manipulative, not a mind gamer, doesn't sh!t, pisses excellence, and just an amazing and magical creature :eek:

But the reality is, a girl is human; like everyone else.

"Imagine having undergone plastic surgery last night, just to please you."

"There is something unique that I can offer this girl that know other guy can and that is why she wants me."

^^ I like these, i'm working on my own frame and applying it to social situations. It's a very interesting concept, and i'm starting to fully believe in it. You guys obviously have that "i'm the prize" frame which in my opinion is excellent.

Let's keep this going! Any more "prizing" self confidence boosting sayings you guys use to help level your head?

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a fire in your mind. Be the devil-may-care cowboy you know you were born to be. Life is a game that you master if you only stretch out your hands and take it in.

"You must have a little chaos inside to give birth to a dancing star. I am telling you, you have chaos inside of you still." --Friedrich Nietzsche