Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with Stripper HB 9.5...

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this chick On-line.. She moved into my neighborhood.. She sent me a message telling me how gorgeous I am.. and How she just moved here to NYC from Miami.. I got her number spoke to her on the phone a bit then I met up with her that night... She was stunning.. We had some interesting convos for about 30 min.. Then she had to leave back to her apartment becuz she was waking up early.. So I just saw her we didnt even go on a date or anything...

2 days passed by.. I called her.. She never responded NOR called me back... I texted her saying, "I have something interesting to tell you when you call me" but still no response.. However, I see she is online,, Im thinking did I F**CK Up sumhow?...

I was thinking about sending her a message online or soemthing in a couple of days..
What do you think?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers[and I have friends who are]are usually filled with issues-daddy issues,self esteem issues,drug addict issues,cheating, needing attention,etc. Go ahead and e-mail /call her in a couple days. BUT don't put a bunch of effort into her-she probably isn't worth more. You just don't know it yet.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
Im thinking did I F**CK Up sumhow?...
Yes, by "Dealing with Stripper HB 9.5..."

Therein lies your problem...

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so she came over to your place for a few minutes then left because she had to wake up early?

what happened?

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101,

You are wasting your time..She has no interest in you..Move on Pal..

cavedweller

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tobylikestennis said:
so she came over to your place for a few minutes then left because she had to wake up early?

what happened?
No, I went to see her at her place. She came outside her apartment, I told her to come in the car and shes like, "i just met u in the internet, I dont know you"... So I came out of the car.. I just wanted to see her thats alll... She needed to wake up 5:30AM for sum photoshoot... She told me she cant go out or anything so We just talked for 30 min outisde her apartment, then she said she has to wake up early... and thats where we said our goodbyes... She's like, "Call me tommrow we will hang out"... I never called her the next day.. rather I waited a day to call her on the second day.. Thats when she never got back to me..

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you stood her up by not calling her the next day. Sometimes you have to put away all these stupid games and rules and just be real. If she's a hb 9.5 like you said, then she's gonna have major ego issues. These types can get a bruised ego pretty easily, so it doesn't take much. At this point, she already knows your playing games, so good luck getting her back.

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
So I met this chick On-line.. She moved into my neighborhood.. She sent me a message telling me how gorgeous I am.. and How she just moved here to NYC from Miami.. I got her number spoke to her on the phone a bit then I met up with her that night... She was stunning.. We had some interesting convos for about 30 min.. Then she had to leave back to her apartment becuz she was waking up early.. So I just saw her we didnt even go on a date or anything...

2 days passed by.. I called her.. She never responded NOR called me back... I texted her saying, "I have something interesting to tell you when you call me" but still no response.. However, I see she is online,, Im thinking did I F**CK Up sumhow?...

I was thinking about sending her a message online or soemthing in a couple of days..
What do you think?

shouldn't have waited 2 days. Once you get the number, you follow up soon, and if they don't respond immediately, then they aren't interested anymore.

Face it, women have tons of options up their sleeve, and random guys are dispensible.

You can wait two days after you scored a date, or if the girl had been friends with you for months prior, but a new girl you should not wait to call her back.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you've scored some blow and invite her over. There's two things strippers love: blow and draining guys of all their money. Don't let her do the second to you. And I agree with the daddy-issues thing, very few well adjusted girls would choose to earn a living by degrading themselves.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Dude, you stood her up by not calling her the next day. Sometimes you have to put away all these stupid games and rules and just be real. If she's a hb 9.5 like you said, then she's gonna have major ego issues. These types can get a bruised ego pretty easily, so it doesn't take much. At this point, she already knows your playing games, so good luck getting her back.
Posts like this will make your head explode if you're a noob. If you text her when she tells you to, you'll be her little puppy, if you don't, you'll bruise her ego... Calm down rocky..

The reasons why she's not reponsive are totally unrelated to the timing of your call. Its likely to be because of your interaction with her. Were you leading the convo? and if so, were you leading it so that she feels attraction?

HBs, specially strippers, have an abundance of guys, and they wont give you the time of day if you're not what they want (hint: an alpha male).
You also f-ed up with that text, its just textbook AFC. Had you sent a text with something like "hey you will never guess what happened today" then you'd have some sort of chance.

I never like to advice people to next girls, just put her in a weekly or monthly rotation. In a week send her a text asking her if she died, then the next day if she doesnt respond ask "whoever inherited HBstrippers phone, hi my name is slick". Thr point of the text is to show indifference and a sense of humor.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Posts like this will make your head explode if you're a noob. If you text her when she tells you to, you'll be her little puppy, if you don't, you'll bruise her ego... Calm down rocky..

The reasons why she's not reponsive are totally unrelated to the timing of your call. Its likely to be because of your interaction with her. Were you leading the convo? and if so, were you leading it so that she feels attraction?

HBs, specially strippers, have an abundance of guys, and they wont give you the time of day if you're not what they want (hint: an alpha male).
You also f-ed up with that text, its just textbook AFC. Had you sent a text with something like "hey you will never guess what happened today" then you'd have some sort of chance.

I never like to advice people to next girls, just put her in a weekly or monthly rotation. In a week send her a text asking her if she died, then the next day if she doesnt respond ask "whoever inherited HBstrippers phone, hi my name is slick". Thr point of the text is to show indifference and a sense of humor.

This is perfect advice! I was thinking the same thing, that you must have bombed during the conversation which took the wind outta her sails for you. When a girl has high interest in a guy and he doesn't call it elevates her interest.

The problem when you first meet a girl is you don't have much of leash to get through to the next phase, once you do something wrong, your done. My money's on the conversation being dull and killing the attraction.

In either case as others have mentioned, she's a stripper!!! Don't invest too much into it and just hit her up at the end of the week and see if she responds. If not just move on.

PIMP

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree wit rocky... Also maybe she liked ur photos more n in person didn't really feel that attracted to u.. Don't worry it's happened to da bes of us believe me.. I've been on alot of Internet dates.. Few said that I looked differnt from my pics so I'm guessing they liked my pics more then myself in person..

Don't worry about it tho, she's a stripper.. Go outside n find a real girl.. Plus I've dated a stripper before.. Won't ever do that again so find real ones n forget about strippers.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...maybe your photos look better than you do in person. don't take it personal you are just not what she expected.

keep it moving.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
...maybe your photos look better than you do in person. don't take it personal you are just not what she expected.

keep it moving.
Is not that... I think our convo sucked... AND shes a materialistic person,, I drove by in my dads Toyota becuz I sold my car, and shes prob. used to people driving her in exotic cars,,, Something along those lines... CHick is a stripperrr!!... She got plenty of guys to choose from.. I dont really giva****... I knew soemthing like this could happen... Never put my hopes up...

Dont get me wrong tho,.. I would love to FUK her....

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:

I love this advice man... Im deff. gonna use this.... Where will it bring me tho?.. Lets say I reinitiate.. How can I flow with the convo and make her interested!

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
Is not that... I think our convo sucked... AND shes a materialistic person,, I drove by in my dads Toyota becuz I sold my car, and shes prob. used to people driving her in exotic cars,,, Something along those lines... CHick is a stripperrr!!... She got plenty of guys to choose from.. I dont really giva****... I knew soemthing like this could happen... Never put my hopes up...

Dont get me wrong tho,.. I would love to FUK her....
what makes you think she's a materialistic person?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
falconslax89 said:
dude...stripper?? cmon. this girl is TRASH!
American guys get off to trash. The older and thicker the better. Just go read the epic thread on FAT...uh...thick women. Or go read the thread on the tramp and the bastard child.