Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with rudeness

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is pretty much a repost to a current thread, but I was surprised enough that no one on the thread mentioned "How to deal with rudeness" that I thought it might be helpful to make sure some of you saw this.

The context was, one of the DJDF members related a story about how he approached a lone female, and later a group of females, in a friendly, confident, and non-offensive manner, and was promptly told to "F**k OFF". He essentially smiled unfazed, and tried a few more times to spark social interaction, and failed. Other members applauded his nerve, which is great, but no one suggested CALLING THESE WOMEN ON THEIR BAD BEHAVIOR.

In some cases, bad behavior of this nature is a test to determine if you have the balls to STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.

I suggest that you REFUSE to accept bad behavior. CALL THEM on their rudeness. Honestly, does approaching them in a friendly and confident manner really merit such a degree of CRASS RUDENESS.

They were downright offensive. Don't get angry, but get SERIOUS. For example, you could say spmething like:

"EXCUSE ME? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, to talk to ANYBODY like that? I don't know if you were abused as children or something, but where I come from, politeness is not optional. I really PITY YOU. Why don't you guys learn to HAVE SOME CLASS for a change?"

Demand an apology. Then shake your head at them and TURN YOUR BACK TO THEM to leave.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't demand an apology by saying.. "SAY IT"

I just wait and let them think again...Why should I even bother to argue with something that will:

1)Lead to bigger arguments
2)make me feel guilty for making the argument bigger
and
3)be pointless later on and won't affect me if i don't argue