Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with men who ****block in clubs

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been on this in a while, but I never came across a thread about this.. its very common situation in any social gathering where u would be talking a girl and an aquaitance of the girl would just grab her hand and pull her away. Now normally in my early 20s it would be a brawl no questions asked, but at a certain age it becomes a lose lose situation. I walked away but I didn't like it especially when the kid was a stick but I didn't want to look immature fighting over a girl, but he did it in such a disrespectfull manner that I just wanted to pound him to the floor. How do u guys on this forum deal with this kind of behaviour?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There's not much you can do in that case. If anything, the girl is partially at fault because if she REALLY wanted to talk to you, she would have stood her ground and not allowed anyone to pull her away. Just let it go and move on to another girl.

I took care of a c*ckblock once. This is a true story that I'm telling just for laughs. Don't try this at home lol.

I was chatting with this HB at a club. Some other dude starts grinding on her from behind and then pulls her away. I was furious, but wasn't about to start a fight. By some luck, those beans I ate the night before started to affect me. I had nasty gas all of a sudden. So I snuck up behind them. (They were facing the dance floor.) I let out a fart. Of course, nobody could hear it in a loud club. I then walked back to the bar and watched them from afar.

The girl started twitching her nose and mouthed "Ewww gross" and pushed the guy away. She wanted nothing to do with him now. The guy had a puzzled look on his face and mouthed "WTF?" to her. I laughed like hell. They had no clue it was me.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
There's not much you can do in that case. If anything, the girl is partially at fault because if she REALLY wanted to talk to you, she would have stood her ground and not allowed anyone to pull her away. Just let it go and move on to another girl.

I took care of a c*ckblock once. This is a true story that I'm telling just for laughs. Don't try this at home lol.

I was chatting with this HB at a club. Some other dude starts grinding on her from behind and then pulls her away. I was furious, but wasn't about to start a fight. By some luck, those beans I ate the night before started to affect me. I had nasty gas all of a sudden. So I snuck up behind them. (They were facing the dance floor.) I let out a fart. Of course, nobody could hear it in a loud club. I then walked back to the bar and watched them from afar.

The girl started twitching her nose and mouthed "Ewww gross" and pushed the guy away. She wanted nothing to do with him now. The guy had a puzzled look on his face and mouthed "WTF?" to her. I laughed like hell. They had no clue it was me.
LOL! ..but its not really about the girl cause they just follow the guy who tells them what to do..i think there needs to be a strategic DJ way of handling this.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm inclined to just let her go and think to myself: "It's her choice, she should resist being taken away from me. If she doesn't resist it, she doesn't want me bad enough." I mean...if she isn't willing to go through the trouble of resisting him in order to get back with me, then why should I go through the trouble of battling (either physically or psychologically) with the dude in order to get her back?

On the other hand: if the guy is a loser, I know I don't have to go through much trouble to keep her. And if I know the trouble I have to go through, isn't so big...it's worth the trouble :).

I once had this girl hitting on me in the club. She was with some friends...one of them was a typical AFC who was sort of her "best friend" (of course he was secretly in love with her but too afraid to let her know and therefor pretending to be her friend). At one point their group wanted to go to another club and he tried to take her away from me. She was hesitating and it was obvious that she would let the AFC drag her with him if I didn't interfere. He was already kinda holding her hand/arm/waist (don't remember which), trying to get her to move with him... So I moved closer to him and said loudly (so she could hear as well): "Hey, don't you see she wants to stay here? Why are you trying to force her to go to that other club?" He immediately apologised, not to me, but to her :p:p. She had not said that she felt like he was forcing her at all..but when I implied that she felt that way, he got afraid that she might actually feel that way. So he imediately let go of her and said: "Oh no, I'm not trying to force her, she can do whatever she wants.." and I said: "Well, let her stay then. She'll meet up with you guys later, okay?" Then he just gave in and said to her: "Oh okay..I'll see you later then.." and walked off. All the while, she was just being silent, kinda observing who would "win". I could tell that she didn't feel like he was forcing her at all and she knew I was kinda calling his bluff when I implied that he was forcing her. Still, she did not interfere..I think she liked the fact that I was trying to outwit the AFC in order to keep her with me, it was a sign to her that I was willing to make an effort to keep her with me. And in the end, the effort wasn't that big, it was quite simple. So it was defiitely worth it, I had a fun night with her after that!

Now had that guy not been an AFC but some guy with more confidence, I'm sure he wouldn't have let me play that trick on him. He'd just have said with confidence: "Dude, you're talking b*llsh*t, I'm not forcing her...am I forcing you, baby?" At that point she probably would admit that he wasn't forcing her and I would be the loser in that situation. He could just continue from there on: "See? She doesn't feel like I'm forcing her..you're just trying to imply so, dude..Come on, baby, let's go." and she would just walk with him at that point coz he's the dominant one.

With such a guy, you have to get into a serious contest in order to keep her with you. I'm inclined to avoid such serious contests, I could end up losing the contest and feel bad afterwards, I could end up in a physical fight with him... All too much trouble! Only if the guy is a loser and I know I can own him, I'll get into a contest over a girl. I might make an exception to this rule when the girl is reaaaaally hot, though :)

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO going after her or him just makes you look bad. Who cares. Whoever she is, she certainly isn't worth getting in a brawl over or AMOGing the guy just to prove you have the biggest balls. Not saying let some clown come up and ruin your conversation, but pick your battles.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she resisted, But he Forced her to come with him? Would you kick his ass then to save her?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unprez said:
Haven't been on this in a while, but I never came across a thread about this.. its very common situation in any social gathering where u would be talking a girl and an aquaitance of the girl would just grab her hand and pull her away. Now normally in my early 20s it would be a brawl no questions asked, but at a certain age it becomes a lose lose situation. I walked away but I didn't like it especially when the kid was a stick but I didn't want to look immature fighting over a girl, but he did it in such a disrespectfull manner that I just wanted to pound him to the floor. How do u guys on this forum deal with this kind of behaviour?
Case 1. IF the woman freely and readily goes off with the other guy, just let her go , walk away and find another women to chat to. I would not stay standing in the same spot waitng for her to return. IF she is really interested she will track you later, or make strong eye contact after she drops the other guy.

Case 2. (Persistent intruder with alcohol on board)

Women hate saying NO to anyone in an overt way. They will often dance with any guy who asks just to avoid openly refusing him or "making a scene".

However if the woman pulls away from the predator and refuses his demands, I would ask him to let it go because ," she just said 'no' to you, man"
IF he persists in being a pest, I would say," Perhaps we could ask Security to settle this issue? "

justinsane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:

Nominate this as the POST OF 2009! :up: :cheer:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly dont even see other guys at clubs anymore. I hear about this "****block" crap all the time and I'm still baffled. If she's intrigued enough she's going to find you again regardless of what some other douchebags trying to do. And why in the blue phuck would you get angry, it's ONE chick getting pulled away.

Forget "AMOG" and "****BLOCKING" and all that other ****, work on your inner self and all this other stuff disappears.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tits is right it is just ONE girl. If you weren't on an official date or anything then it's really just a social gathering and it's not like she owes you anything.

If you were on a real date and something like this happened then that's a big disrespect on her part. At that point there's no reason to care anymore. The guy has actually done you a big favor.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really have your sh!t together then like Tits says you probably won't let some other guy get to you. However, there are some situations where it's good to have a few good AMOG Destroyers.

Here ya go. Dug this up from WAAAAY back.

(Most of this stuff really isn't my style but it does give you a good idea of the mindset you need for dealing with some dude trying to muscle in on your action.)

AMOG DESTROYERS (by Tyler Durden)

The easy way to handle any alpha is to be polite to him, but act disinterested by his rap/accomplishments using tonality/body language (without coming off as patronizing/sarcastic) while simultaneously being charming to others around you. This will drop his perceived value and cause him to qualify himself to try and raise it back up. He can't fight you or do **** like that, and he can't move to insults, because you've been polite and in doing so he would be making himself look VERY BAD. The only tactic vs this is to walk away. If you reward him just enough to encourage further qualifying but not enough to make him feel validated again he will fall into line as beta in relation to you. I blow out rich men in power outfits, top ranking professors in schools, 300lb bouncers, police officers and gangers ALL THE TIME. This **** works - if you do it right they will work VERY HARD to be your friend.

Ultra quick and effective AMOG destroyer

This is just like the JAP Busting stuff, where you say "you're cool", as a way of tricking him to qualify himself to you.

He's stuck, because if he DOES do well, he's qualified himself to you. If he doesn't, he's failed to. The only answer he would have would be to say back to you "hey now, you're cool.. I didn't mean to step on your toes man.. You're a smart guy, keep talking to her and I'll watch and learn man!"..
Of course to that, you could reply, "You just met me and you already say I'm smart and cool? hahah"

More AMOG destroyer

AMOG: How do you guys know eachother?
PUA: Her? I ****ed her.
(Girl will go "aaaaaaaaah... hahahahah, I did NOT!!! But she'll hit you and be giggling and start crawling all over you...).

AMOG: Hey, this is a nice girl.
PUA: Her.. she's a slut..
(Again, girl will start going "nooooo!" while giggling her ass off and crawling on you.. this is very deflating to the guy trying to cut in)

AMOG: Hey girls whats up (or whatever)
PUA: Hey dude dude (putting hands up like you give up).. I will pay you a HUNDRED dollars right now, to take these girls away from me.
(Girls will go "no no no... we love you PUA.. noooooo" and giggle and crawl on you.. Again, immediately deflating to the guy)

AMOG: Hey girls what's up (or whatever)
PUA: Dude, OMG that shirt is AWESOME.. I had one just like it in highschool, it ****ing rocks man.. Having a good time in London man.. It's awesome huh? Dude you're like the coolest guy I met all night.. (patting him on the shoulder)..

AMOG: (showing signs that he wants to fight)
PUA: hahah, dude, are you like trying to pick a fight with me? hahahha.. ok ok hold up hold up.. wait a sec, we'll do even better.. first... we'll have an armwrestling competition.. then second.. we'll do one armed pushups.. and last..... POSE-DOWN!!

(then you start flexing and go "ladies?", and they start saying how you're so strong, and the AMOG looks like a tool.. you're tooling him, by making him seem like he's trying too hard to impress the girls by showing them superiority).

AMOG: Hey man.. keep talking.. no no, let's hear your pitch man.. pick these girls up man, you're doing awesome.
PUA: Hey, you know I've gotta try to impress you COOL (x-city, x-dressed, x-whateverquality) guys.. You guys ****ing ROCK.
(cut him down on whatever limited amount of knowledge you have of him, even if its not relevant whatsoever, he'll feel uncomfortable and his bodylanguage will show it)

AMOG: (starts touching you to show dominance)
PUA: hahhaha, DUUUUDE, I'm not into guys man... dude, there's club-gay-whatever over there man.. hands off the merchandise buddy
(girls laugh at him, then he starts qualifying himself to you that he's not gay)

AMOG: (gets in your face)
PUA: (don't answer.. just SIT there quiet.. the more he says stuff to you, the more he's TRYING.. talking too long without an answer is QUALIFYING yourself.. so if he keeps trying to out-alpha you, and you don't answer, eventually he looks beta because he tried too hard to get your attention.. another trick is to make "let's get out of here" girlcode with your eyes to the girls (mimmick what they do to eachother when you do a bad set), and they'll leave with you)

AMOG: (gets in your face)
PUA: dude, you're an alphamale..
AMOG: what's that..
PUA: you know, like the leader of the pack.. you call the shots.. you can put your hands on guys you don't know, cause you're alpha..
(****s up his whole 'look cool' game, because you've characterized all his manneurisms, so anything he does to look alpha makes him appear to be qualifying himself too you.. if he continues, just say "see... alphamale.. whoa tiger, I can't mess")

PUA: dude, you're like Bart Simpson all grown up.. (for guys who pull the college-guy type out alpha on you)

PUA: dude, you're like the Joan Rivers of the club.. I love all the little comments and ****.. (to imply like he does nothing but sits on the sidelines making comments but doesn't take action, so use this on guys who have that characteristic in the club venue)

PUA: That was really good man, you're like a comedian.

OR, if the dude is out-alpha'ing you, keep going until he's TOO into it, and then let him do a bunch of condescending **** on you in a row. Look at the girls like you're bored or sad, and because he's talking TOO MUCH he's therefore qualifying himself to you and losing. Then say to the girls "he's playing the condescention game.. I already won so I stopped now.. who do you guys think won, me or him?" (key is that you looked SAD so the girls start going "awww, he's so sweet", so they'll say you won because they love you now)
For super aggressive AMOGs who try to pick fights

AMOG: blah blah..
PUA: Dude, are you pissed that you're rolling with all guys?

AMOG: blah blah
PUA: dude, your all guy crew is so slick man.. where are your girls dude, what happened tonight?

AMOG: let's go outside..
PUA: guy man, I'm with chicks right now.. I'M INTO CHICKS.. I can't get into this experimental kinky **** with you right now, I have my hands full.. (misinterpreting that he was trying to sleep with you, not fight you)

AMOG: blah blah..
PUA: dude, that shirt rocks.. Tommy Hilfiger.. awesome.. man, back in highschool I used to have the one with like all these cool stripes on it.. it was awesome..

AMOG: fight blah blah..
PUA: guy man, these chicks just told me that they dig you like so bad.. you don't have to fight to prove yourself to them.. they think you're an alphamale dude.. you don't need to try so HARD man.. just BE REAL..

Once you get the guy to qualify himself to you in any way (like he tries to make friends), rather than being nice, IMMEDIATELY cut him out of the circle. Just cut him out. You'll notice trying to SHUT YOUR GAME DOWN by bombarding you with logical questions. They'll start pummeling you with logical stuff, so that you have to answer him the girls fall out of state. For me I found the solution was just to say "hey man, don't get all scientific on me.. we're here to have fun.." and then immediately start gaming the girls again. btw, if I'm out with any of my GFs at a club, and another guy hits on them, I use the same tactics on AMOGS to stop them.

When you cut him out of the circle, he'll either leave (too deflated), or he'll try to grab your shoulder and say something like "don't turn your back on me". From there, the girls think he's creepy, so you say "hey guys, this dude is creepy.. are you friends with this guy?? did YOU bring this guy here?" The girls will say "no no no, we don't know him", and you say "OK, let's get out of here", and put out your arms for them to grab.

Then walk away with the girls on your arms, and if you want (I do this alot) turn around and have them both kiss you on the cheek and wave the AMOG goodbye.

Also, you can USE the AMOG's WORK for yourself. Like he lines 'em up, you knock 'em down.
This is something I do alot. I let a guy pick a girl up and increase her buying temperature, then I go in and outalpha him, say he's creepy to the girls, and then remove them from him.

The girls are already aroused, so they are still in state based on what the AMOG did. I can do this like maybe on 90% of sets I approach where a natural AMOG has gotten far with a girl. I think a dude I know "Stephane" recently posted about this on Cliff's List regarding a sarge we did.
Basically, I just make the friends of the girl who is getting gamed on by the AMOG like me. Like, they want me, but they know they're not qualified but their friend is.

Then I say "Hey I want to meet your friend so much, but that touchy grabby lean in guy is all over her.. is she just being nice, or does she really like guys who lean in and touch and do all the 'whats your name' fake ungenuine stuff?"
The UGs are invariably like "no no, we hate guys like that.. that's why we love you so much blah blah", and then you get the FRIENDS to literally REMOVE the hottie that you want from the AMOG who is conveniently heating her up for you and saving you the hassle.

Most of the time, the AMOG feels immediately beta after such a line!

Hey AMOG, what's up? Are u ill today? You look sick!

Hey AMOG, you look/talk/act strange, do you take drugs?

Hey AMOG, your clothes are really strange!

Hey AMOG, i talked to some people here...
They don't like you, because you seem strange!

Hey you seem tired!

TD