Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with idiots at work who comment on your food.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
So who gets this at work when you pull out your chicken breast and green bean salads......."Oooh are you eating healthy"? or "Ooh is that last nites left-overs" etc etc etc etc etc etc etc ..........

Why don't these dumb fvcks mind their own business?

I had to tell one idiot one day basically to fvck off and end his fascination with what I eat.

I just don't give a fvck about the dumb fvcks I work with and their stupid fvcked up lives and the crap they eat - I don't comment or care - you gotta wonder why the idiots keep hassling me about it.

Nosey fvcks.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I eat healthy to look good and feel good."

That should shut them up.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just laugh and ignore them or smile and eat it. Just ignore them man or laugh it off. What's the point to replying to them when they'll just twist your words or try to use it to make fun of you more?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares?

Do you know how many times co-workers, friends and family have scolded me for eating more than 2 eggs per day? No matter that my blood tests show excellent composition or that I'm much leaner than they are.

They care about me and their lack of knowledge makes them appear annoying and bothersome occasionally.

Tell them the truth or tell them to mind their own business.

Man up and say it to their face, not to us.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let it roll off, why do you care what they think or what they say? There's no point in getting riled up over something like this. You'll have to deal with jealous people the better body you get. Some jealous people will give comments, just learn to ignore it.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Who cares?

Do you know how many times co-workers, friends and family have scolded me for eating more than 2 eggs per day?
lol I get this all the time. The look on peoples faces when you tell them you eat 8 whole eggs at once is funny.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL maybe you should stop choking yourself on salads and chicken breasts?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
escobar04 said:
LOL maybe you should stop choking yourself on salads and chicken breasts?
Change in diet - lots of fillet steak and lamb racks.
And its working.

"Bodyopus" diet - check it out.

Linna

Reaction score
Well why you care??!! When they get this "sexy" belly most people who eat junk food get it will be your turn to laugh!! Share here then we can laugh together!

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I wouldn't take it personally. They might just be curious, or trying to make conversation.

And even IF they are trying to insult you or make fun of you, that immediately makes them pathetic jealous faggots who aren't worth getting worked up about.

Either way, getting pissed off isn't the right way to deal with it.

You got more important things to worry about, like sticking to your health and fitness goals!

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try:

"You know you want some."

Or:

"...And you can't have any."

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are too serious. Joke around a bit. Give them sh1t back.