Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with hot girls.

Skating Penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here feels like me, but in the past little while I've really started to HATE hot girls.

Whenever I get to meet a very hot girl, she is pretty much always acting like if the entire freaking world belongs to her. They've got no freaking respect.

Last month in an international studies class, we had a holocaust survivor who came in the class for the last hour to talk about his experience in WWII and how his parents were taken to a concentration camp and how he managed to hide through the war not knowing where his parents were and everything. It was a very moving speech and you could see that he was holding his tears back when he was telling us about what kind of person his mother was and everything.

Then, a cell phone rings in the class and some bimbo babe with her belly button showing stood up, making lots of noise, and walked out of the class talking on her cell phone. In the middle of the freaking thing. I couldn't believe it. And she had the guts to interrupt everything again and walk back in the class like 10 minutes later. The guest was classy enough to continue his speech without saying anything, but you could see that he was shocked at the disrespect.

And the worst thing is that no one told the girl anything.

Why the **** do all guys have to treat hot girls like goddesses and let them get away with everything? The hottest girls became so used to all the wuss-boys being all submissive and saying "yes, yes, yes" to everything they said that they almost believe that it is THEIR RIGHT to be disrespectful and bossy and arrogant to everyone.

Man, I really feel like slapping some of them across the face when they pull those things. I went out with a hot girl recently and she spent the whole ****ing time talking on her cell phone. I got pissed and I said that I was going to leave, but she insisted on me staying then had the GUTS to ask me to buy new shoes for her. When I refused, she looked completely shocked, as if that was the first time in her life that a guy refused to buy something to her. I really lost my patience and sharply told her that I wasn't going to waste anymore time with her and then I left. Now she keeps calling me and I think I'm going to have to find a way to block her number. There's no way I'm going out again with a girl who thinks of me as a toy she can boss around.

It would be one thing if it was only a few examples, but for heaven's sake it seems that all the hot girls think that they can get away with everything and they just don't seem to care that there's something called "respect for others" that is a human virtue.

Anyone has similar experiences?

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here feels like me, but in the past little while I've really started to HATE hot girls.

>> Probably fairly common. I feel that way too sometimes, not all the time, but yeah sometimes. Like yesterday for instance. :D It's probably important to try to keep things in perspective though because, let's face it, you don't want to become a hater in any way shape or form. So what you have to do is remember that in psychology there's such a thing known as "cognitive dissonance". It's an error in thought, or thinking patterns basically. It's alot of what lies at the root of things such as racism for example. Basically, this type of cognitive dissonance can be thwarted by remembering that one of the most dangerous words in the English language, when used in a certain context , is the word "all". As in, "all blacks do / are .... fill in the blanks", "all whites are ....... " , "all Italian people are ....." You get the idea. Same with hot broads. "All hot broads are..." Yeah some ARE *****es. Probably best to avoid them, that's about it. Others are quiet and reserved, and maybe put on a very thin veneer of a defensive b*tchiness (which can be easily penetrated, just like them ;) once you know what you're doing), but in all actuality, even w/their looks, they are LSEG's (Low SelfEsteemGirls) who don't even get (skillfully) hit on very much. So you don't want to get caught up in that kind of all or nothing sort of thinking, because it's mistaken, basically.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, it's really the "me" attitude of girls who think they're hot sh!t that gets to me, they feel really entitled to everything and act like the world exists for their purposes only. I never let anybody, especially some little 110 pound girl who's full of herself walk over me. If I would have been in that lecture you were in, I definatly would have given that girl some **** or yelled at her to stfu. I guess that's just my personality, I'm pretty assertive.

It's kind of funny because "hot" girls (white, blonde, thin, bellybutton piercings, lots of makeup) have become less and less attractive to me because they're generally so full of themselves and are takes. I actually tend to like brunettes, darker skinned girls, girls with a classy or conservative look, and girls that dont need makeup to look good. Although, one of the girls im with now is blonde and thin (with nice tits) she doesnt wear a lot of makeup and is just a natural beauty, even though she talks on her cell phone more than I would like. She's such a giver too. Givers are great.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with you. This is a problem that occurs when there is so much freedom. So look man, we have democracy and freedom, but at the expense of a lot of p*ssy men walking around and women thinking they own the world with their sunglasses that cover up their entire face, the juicy sweatpants, and daddys suv.

Bottom Line: I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. HEEEEELP. I will post in a while about the "scarcity principle" when dealing with girls who are hot, and act like they are only on the market momentarily, thus creating a scarcity and an obsession. Guys who are smarter than me, I think i've got the wrong word for scarcity, but fill in the blanks for me on what I am talking about.

For instance, a chick who is hot and confident but talks a lot about moving, or how shes from the west coast (im east coast) etc. etc. etc. and how she might be going back. WHATS THE DEAL. It is like, "Shut the F*CK UP!, and SUCK MY D**K!" I am so tired of this garbage. Either I am giving off this vibe so they match it, or I am only interesting in annoying flaky stupid blondes. What gives, answer paleez.

Dysfunctional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Altough I myself was an AFC until like just 2 days ago, I'd reckon that girls like that are the easiest for a DJ to seduce, just because all other guys just cater them 24/7.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree, but it is kind of like where do you draw the line. If you don't give her anything, she won't want it.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt, i know exactly what your talking about.

Quick Story:

I dated this hot girl over the summer, but i stopped calling her due to her boring personality and her constant bragging. I was dating her, yet she would mention other guys. I got fed up, so i quit talking to her.

Last weekend, i ran into her at a local hot spot (she now bartends their on the weekends). She proceeds to say "you cut your hair," "i quit my real job," and "i'm never at my apartment, i'm always over at the guys house i'm dating."

I just said "that's nice and dipped."

Hot girls are lame! I have yet to date one, who was normal and fun to be around. Dating gets old real quick!

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe he said he hates hott girls!!! You should never say that, just cuz some are stuck up bi@tches dosent mean they all are. I find hot girls are more fun to be around cuz they dont really care what people think about them cuz they know theyre hot.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man but you have southern girls. Southern girls are have a lot more substance and are more womanly than girls up here. I live in retarded Montgomery County where people who one generation ago had parents working in the steel mills, and now are walking around like they own the country club with fliped up colars on their polos. Do they belong to a High Society club/list like I do? No! Do I walk around with collar popped? NO! Girls up here are all Paris Hilton's minus the uncaring attitude that Paris has because she owns the world. I hate girls up here, there is seriously a hand ful of girls I respect in my county. Man this forum is great to unleash my anger lol.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In one way, I agree with you. But it's not always true.

I've known some really ATTRACTIVE women who are down-to-earth, considerate, humble and overall really cool people. The girls your talking about are probably the younger, shallow, spoiled and pampered type who are used to having people give them whatever they want when they want it or they go to places with a lot of AFC's buying them drinks and hitting on them which of course gives them huge ego inflations. A lot of depends on the enviroment the girl grewup in and currently lives in. I've also know fat girls or not-so attractive girls who can be just as spoiled and *****y.

In reality it just goes to show that looks aren't everything. Sure it makes them nice to look at and makes your **** happy for awhile, but in the long run they just got the better end of the gene pool stick. Which is why I would rather date a 6 or 7 with killer personality and other highly attractive qualities.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude give these girls a break, theyre human too. Everyone has issues to deal with, and some...well are just plain spoiled.

In actuality, a lot of girls have issues and they put up a front or ***** shield to hide their true selves. me and my friends have met girls like that all the time. dont forget girls are very emotional creatures, they dont think logically like guys.

Oh and btw, there's this hb8 in my class, very conservative but a cool person at heart. She's primarily closed off to people, i can understand why. Their personal issues stem farther than you think, so far this semester i've seen 2 girls from my classes cry!! not for attention but because of issues.

Probably that girl that walked out of your class didnt care. There are disrespectful ppl and there are ones that dont care.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally know what you're saying, man, but there ARE extremely attractive and gorgeous girls out there who are quite intelligent and really not self-centered at all. They're out there. Just be patient and don't focus on all the self-centered chicks void of any compassion or intelligence.