Dealing with highly extroverted hoes

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all the know the type. The really pretty attention ***** that has over 3k friends on fb, that go out every damn day of the week. What is a good way to date these hoes without having to deal with her bull**** of needing to go out all the damn time?

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bossman90 said:
We all the know the type. The really pretty attention ***** that has over 3k friends on fb, that go out every damn day of the week. What is a good way to date these hoes without having to deal with her bull**** of needing to go out all the damn time?
Good luck with that.... I don't mind being a little flexible here and there, as long as she's also willing to be flexible. But when someone's THAT extreme, it falls under the category of trying to change a zebra's stripes. No thanks.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gambler said:
Good luck with that.... I don't mind being a little flexible here and there, as long as she's also willing to be flexible. But when someone's THAT extreme, it falls under the category of trying to change a zebra's stripes. No thanks.
This. It's really not worth the effort, and nothing comes easy with these types - unless they "want" it. And you'll be hearing "I want" enough times to "want" to throw yourself off a cliff. They have way too many options, get too much attention, have too large of an ego, and are conceited to the point of narcissism. It's not worth bothering, IME. They expect way too much, can never be satisfied, dont give for ****, act like they own the world, view people as disposable objects, are ALWAYS fooling around with someone. They drive you literally insane with their constant demands and entitlements, and "me me me" attitude, and their stupid, petty, bull**** drama that surrounds their lives.

These are the meet up, hit it and quit it types. Nothing more.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bossman90 said:

i think you are supposed to ignore this level of subhuman

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing more unattractive than these types of girls. The ones that take the rough roads because the smooth ones give them no drama. As soon as I find out they have 7,000 FB friends, 47 girlfriends, 76 exes and 61 cousins and she's all about their huge fake-as-fųck family, it's like they rip their face off and Satan and hell fire emerges.

No thanks, I like a quiet life.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls weren't meant for you to date them. There meant for you to screw them and dump them.