Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with girls you find unattractive?

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey fellow Djs, I know we've all been there, when a girl likes you but you find her unattractive. I know of two girls right now that like me, both send me text messages saying "lets hang out" or "youre sexy" etc... how do you guys deal with girls you dont want anything to do with?

Reaction score
Simple. You don't respond to their messages. When you run into them and they ask you why, you just respond that you've been extremely busy and other white lies. That's how it works. Eventually they either get the message or they lose interest.

Only when they persist, you might have to turn out the heavy artillery of outright rejection or telling them off in a polite manner.

Then again, they can be used to improve your game (you're not anxious because you don't want anything from them) or gain access to their hot friends. Or course, this sort of subterfuge is something that has to click with your honour. :p

Good luck. :up:

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
unattractive girls are a great school... and material to play with.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Alexander the Great said:
Simple. You don't respond to their messages. When you run into them and they ask you why, you just respond that you've been extremely busy and other white lies. That's how it works. Eventually they either get the message or they lose interest.

Only when they persist, you might have to turn out the heavy artillery of outright rejection or telling them off in a polite manner.

Then again, they can be used to improve your game (you're not anxious because you don't want anything from them) or gain access to their hot friends. Or course, this sort of subterfuge is something that has to click with your honour. :p

Good luck. :up:

TURN THIS AROUND, this is the same crap women says to us guys -- GET IT?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it best to tell them they are not your type? At least you're being straight with them.

Having been ignored in the past theres nothing worse then ignoring somebody IMO. They'll respect you more too if you're straight with them.

You don't have to tell them they're ugly but just say theres no chemistry on your part.

Be a man.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Let's just be friends"

It works both ways.

Reaction score
slaog said:
Isn't it best to tell them they are not your type? At least you're being straight with them.

Having been ignored in the past theres nothing worse then ignoring somebody IMO. They'll respect you more too if you're straight with them.

You don't have to tell them they're ugly but just say theres no chemistry on your part.

Be a man.
This is the best thing to do. Something I always advise myself. But if TS has to ask what to do on a forum, I don't think he's ready to do a man's thing yet.

Then again, why not start difficult? Everything's easy afterwards then.