Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with girlfriend's sexual history

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god, you are just as brilliant with insults!

IF i have a mother?! OR a sister? damn dude, welcome to two years ago!

damn dude, if your country needs REAL women that much, i could find a couple of good one's to run your fuking lives.

adude

Banned
Reaction score
"you know what i will do? go to your counrty, and fukk every hot girl, that way you are gonna shut the fukk up.. thanks."

the girls in my country have morals and values,not like those dirty *****s in america, they won't like ur ugly ass anyway, and besides if u do even touch them or kiss them in public the rest of the guys will beat the **** out of u and cut off ur head, and send u back to america,girls in my country don't mix with foreigners especially u fag americans.

adude

Banned
Reaction score
i bet ur mother was a slut Oxide, and she had u out of wedlock, in that case we have a term for u we use if someone is born out of wedlock its called "bastard baby" so u Oxide are a "bastard baby" or just a "bastard". Do u even know who ur father is, or the coward left u when u were a baby, what a feminist lil mother fuker he was.

Reaction score
Originally posted by adude
...the women in this country are a disgrace.
adude, you are new here and I like your perspective on this issue because you embrace the 'reality' of things!!

Many guys here are accepting these hors as their 'girl' friend and soul-mates and accepting them as their future wives - my mantra is "You are just the next pimp in line!!" Never get emotionally close to a hor!!!

Adude, do a search for the thread "Knock it off!!!!!!!!" the 'hor' question is discussed there in length starting on page 2 or 3. Also check out the thread "Women's sexual past" for further discussion!

And yes, American women are a disgrace and then some!!!

adude

Banned
Reaction score
i am not trying to be rude or anything but being a foreigner and seeing girls sleeping with anyone they want, and calling themselves independant and **** i don't understand, where are moral values and standards, i am really helping this guy here, i know this country runs on sex, and everyones crazy about getting laid but come on think about it would u like ur sister to sleep with dozen guys,i don't think so.

and if we really think its okay to have sex out of wedlock than why does it hurt us so much when a girl brings up her sexual past, and we feel uncomfortable and we don't wanna hear about it, in my case i can't stand a thought of my girl sleeping with another man, no guy would except that, unless ur using the girl just for her body which so many guys do and than dump the girl, u call that respect. A women covered from head to toe is more like a women to me at least i don't expose her sexually like ppl in this country do, its like they are sexual ornament and nothing more.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because you are low selfesteem cowards and desperate. Not to mention sissies and controlfreaks.

I just laugh. There is nothing pure about virginity, it just means that noone has poked the cap yet. There is not one single country in the world no girls will do ONS. Even on tropical secluded islands in the carribean where MFUFU and tribal bushb1tches live there will be onenightstands due to pure lust.

That you think it's okay to go fvcking around but that a girl has to be a virgin to marry you just shows how fvcked up your views and set of morals is. I'm a HUUUGEEE slut, I fvck anything pretty, married, engaged, single, virgin, slut WHATEVER. Aslong as she's pretty and healthy I'll fvck her. Would I marry a girl that has fvcked 50 guys?! Who knows, doesn't make her a wh0re or less pure.

The sexual past of a girl really means nothing except how good she is in bed and what experience she's gotten! But I'm probably just weird, remember I like girls fingering my ass while I fvck them so I'm probably just weird hu?! Since I don't agree with you and all.

The fun thing is that the guys that seem to have these "OMFG THEY ARE WH0RES" all originate from backwater countries with fvcked up maternal views and strange subduing cultures. The problem really is the social encoding of you, you'll grow up someday and be free. Just wait, it will happen! Good Luck etc.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't have an opinion one way or another about girls being "hoes" and so on.

My issue is MARRYING or LTRing one of them.

Kineti(c)harm - you are dodging the question.

I am willing to bet you do not want to marry one of these super hoes...

If you never want to marry, fine. But if you do, then I would like to see if you take the girl who has been test driven by every man in your city.

But I agree with you, men from conservative countries should not come to the West, fukk everything that walks, then return to their "virgins". It is hypocritical and also, how can you have a great sex life with an inexperienced woman when you yourself have tons of experience..

THe hoes that fukk guys like adude are screwed up too... don't they know they are being used by this type of guy?

Man, there is enough blame and finger-pointing to go around on this one!

Dietzcoi

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girls in my country have morals and values,not like those dirty *****s in america, they won't like ur ugly ass anyway, and besides if u do even touch them or kiss them in public the rest of the guys will beat the **** out of u and cut off ur head, and send u back to america,girls in my country don't mix with foreigners especially u fag americans.

What the fvck is this?

Ban this piece of sh#t.

I've not read anything so fvcking vile and discusting as this. This guy is the bottom of the fvcking barrell. Whilst REAL men are getting their head cut off in Iraq - this piece of dung is branding around insults like he's some kind of BIG BOY.

I say again - there is no room for this kind of sh#t.

Ban this guy - he's a low life.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, i guess time for a knockout..

listen adude, i spent 15 years in europe, that's right, not the "slutty USA", and you know what, same sh1t different day!
From all the bs you wrote im going to guess you still ride camels to work.. and since i'd never want a girl from your country anyway, this works out perfect.

Listen guys, we are not talking here about marrying Houston 500.. we arent talking about a huge ***** turned good, of course not many guys want to get sucked in...

Im saying if a girl has a healthy sexual past (i dont want to set a number, but probably anything like 1-3 guys a year) then i could give a fukk as long as she is clean!

clear?

Mizzou-Rah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I'm surprised at all the responses I've received....thanks guys.

Also, adude, please shut the **** up about your dumbass 3rd world country hoes......nobody gives a **** and everyone knows you're not banging any American girls, nice try though.

Anyways, back on topic, I should have made it clear that my girlfriend lost her virginity her senior year of high school and she is getting ready to turn 22, so that's 12 guys she has been with in about 5-6 years (not 2 years as others have stated). Also, another big point here is that every guy she has slept with was a guy she was in a relationship with, so there were no ONS (she was kind of turned off when I told her I've had my share of ONS). It is just weird dealing with who she has had sex with because all of her sexual experiences have been with someone she is having a relationship with, while the majority of my sexual experiences have been ONS or fuk buddies. I agree with others that said her past doesn't really matter, all that matters is that I'm ****ing her now. And I don't really think she is a *****, I am just weirded out seeing guys that banged her on a daily basis. Oh well, I guess the moral of this story is don't ask this question in the first place because you're not going to like what you hear.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the opposite - it is important to find out your perspective GF's secual past....

You would not want ot be in a saituation where she fvcked those guys that you both know - and they know yet you don't. That would be fvcked up.

At least she was honest with you - you now know - so there's no hidden secrets.

The problem here is obviously not the number of guys she's banged - but the fact that you know them all.

This is going to be an issue for you - and I think it would be for the majority of guys.

That one of the reasons you don't fvck a girl your buddy has fvcked (unless your talking ONS on both accounts).

In your case it's multiple.

Bottom line, I think personally I'd have to next the chick....

But only you know what you can deal with.

Mizzou-Rah

Don Juan
Reaction score
But isn't this inevitable, especially at a small university? Honestly, I can't think of many girls I hang around with that have not had sex with a friend of mine or at least someone I know.

That probably doesn't speak very highly of the girls I hang around with, and most people will say to date girls I'm not friends with, but I would guess that the majority of girls at college sleep around, at least every now and then.

A few years ago if someone else had a similar situation to mine, I would say next them and don't look back. But now as I've gotten older, it seems next to impossible to find a girl that is "untainted" by someone I know. It seems to me that I should just suck it up and deal with it, instead of letting it get to me.

Basically, each person should decide for themselves whether this is something they want to hear from their girlfriend or not. If you think this is something that you can deal with to help your relationship grow, then by all means ask her. However, if you don't think you will like the answer, then in the famous words of Jack Nicholson, "You can't handle the truth!" :)

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes ur girl for now. Have fun with it. try to stop worrying about it and enjoy it while it lasts. And if u fall in love, it may last forever...

play on Mizzou-Rah

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would guess that the majority of girls at college sleep around, at least every now and then.

Perhaps then you should not compromise - and sleep around - at least until you can get out of cellege or meet a woman that has not fvcked one of your friends.

You are obviously young(er) so I would say have fun now. Fvck these chicks and worry about relationships when you are older.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the facts wrong myself.
I thought she was more like 18 or 19.

I agree with your view about how tough it is to go to a school like that -- at a bigger university it is less of a problem (except in the fraternity world). The question is, does it get on your nerves enough that you want to find a different girl? Also bear in mind that if you let her know that you are dumping her because of this, it will get around and be bad for her rep and for you, so if you decide to break up, just let it be for the usual reasons.

I also agree with NewMan on the point that at least you know what the situtation looks like -- the last time I had this to look at I realized I'd been hanging around with a bunch of guys who'd been with my girl and I didn't know it. That's where it starts to be more of an issue between you and the girl and not just you and the dudes.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
what Johnny (can we speak on such casual terms?);) is saying about the whole "dont worry because youre not going to get married" is an approach I used to take on jealousy, whether in instances similar to this one, or other ones.

In a way, the thought process is correct..why waste your time worrying about all this shyt if you're NOT going to marry this chick, right?

But then I realized something. If YOU use this as your SOLE defense mechanism against your insecurities, you'll never grow up. Moreover, you can simply expect the same issues to occur during your next Relationhip, and then the next one, then the next ad infinitum.

You get my point. What happens when you get to the point that you DO find the girl you'd like to marry, but she happens to have a "healthy" sexual past?

Would you be ready to give her up, just because you were too lazy to get over your own damn ego years ago?

Deal with the issue NOW. Get over it before it either plagues every subsequent relationhip or because it simply doesnt allow you to ever "love" again..because you're not going to marry her, right? Uh-Uh.

There is a gray area you know.
[/Q

With the risk of sounding conceited (when really im just lazy and dont want to add something else, although i always find this to be a great debate)i just wanted to outline what i wrote before. I do this only because you sound like a mature guy and I think you know how to control that ego of yours. It IS the right thing to do, to get over this "issue" and I just think youd be selling both you and your girl short if youd end it on terms like this.

For me, this issue isnt so subjective. Theres a clear right and wrong. You just have to man up and try to see if youre ready to do the right thing (like stay in this relationship)...is everything else with the both of you cool?

adude

Banned
Reaction score
Alas all u fag motherfukers have spoken, ur all sons of *****es, with ur ****s cut off, ur all pieces of turd coming out of my ass, homos, while i was writing this the majority of ur mothers were sucking my big ****, fuking sluts, *****s, i pity u motherfukers cos ur all jealous cos u only get sluts who are fuked a million times by others.

Ask ur mother who raped the ***** and impregnated her, u won't like the answer, i raped the ***** first than the others did, do u fag motherfukers even know who ur daddy is faggots, in a way ur all "BASTARD BABIES" the one whos born out of wedlock. So i feel pity for ur sorry assess go get aids and stds from these slutty *****s u have, THEY ARE A DISGRACE, u jealous losers will only marry 2 cents prostitutes.

While i can proudly say i fuked ur wives before they married u. U all need to find ur daddies *****es cos the coward wasn't there for u, u MOTHERFUKERS are not MAN ENOUGH to get a REAL WOMEN.

adude

Banned
Reaction score
"and everyone knows you're not banging any American girls, nice try though."

ur a faggot for saying that just cos u can't sleep around with ur own kind American sluts doesn't mean foreigners can't either, Mzzourah fag, me and thousands of others like me sleep around with american *****es every now and than, cos they are easy low life sluts who spread their legs for anyone, so **** u faggot for thinking otherwise.

adude

Banned
Reaction score
hey go home and ask ur mom "mommy was i born out of wedlock cos theres a guy who calls me BASTARD BABY", and mention me she might know me,while she was gang banged.

ur mom was a slut who slept around with other men, no wonder all u want are sluts cos they are easy cheap *****s, like ur moms.

Its the truth and the truth hurts,cos all u *****es got insecure and started whining like *****es and got all jealous and started talking about banning me cos in ur hearts ur jealous fuked up guilty motherfukers.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my case i can't stand a thought of my girl sleeping with another man, no guy would except that, unless ur using the girl just for her body which so many guys do and than dump the girl, u call that respect. A women covered from head to toe is more like a women to me at least i don't expose her sexually like ppl in this country do, its like they are sexual ornament and nothing more.

Listen to this little b#tch...

You want the truth....

It's funny really...

Guys like you are all the same. Your thinking your getting a virgin - a good little girl - but the truth is, she's more of a Ho bag than an Amnerican girl.

I've been there done that.

You've got your little culture clicks in LA. Yep, she will not fvck guys of her own culture, because the word will spread around that she's a Ho - By small little brains such as yourself.

But while she's driving around in the BMW/Benz/Lexus that Daddy bought her - guess who's fvcking he int he back seat. Yeah, thats right, guys like me.

I know - because the first girl I had after breaking up with my ex was one of YOUR girls.

Tight little B#tch she was.

I was bending her over in the back seat - telling her...

"Whoose Daddy's little girl and my littel b#tch"

We know girls from these culture are wild B#tches - like to suck d#ck more than American girls. It's actually a fact - Their mother and fathers brought them up well - to serve their men - so they suck d#ck with gusto.

So just remember - when your fvcking that "Virgin" girl - I've probably been in the back seat of the car fvcking her.....

Virgin my a##.

There's a local bar here where I live - all the Arab/Hispanic/Asian/Indian girls go there because they know they can get laid - and no-one from their culture will be there to see....