dealing with frustration

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda trivial, but whenever my friends are talking about where they've gone with girls, I feel left out, because I've never done anything... I'm making progress but it's so damn annoying.

How can I deal with that?

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
simple solution, go do something.
Yeah Jesters right you're not going to do anything by writing asking what to do about it.

Its as simple as this:
Read the DJ Bible if you need to
a)Find an attractive chick
b)use what you've learned on this site and convey your personality
c)number close/kiss close/**** close
d)walk away and repeat steps a-c if you want

If you're scared of whatever then remember this: you're more likely to fall down the stairs and kill yourself than talk to a girl and her kill you. Are you scared of the stairs? Hell no because you've been walking up and down stairs for all of your life, in fact, you're so confident walking up and down stairs that you don't even think about it. Thats what you've got to do with women go approach loads and you get better and start to do it more subconsciously.

Reaction score
Originally posted by MarcP
Yeah Jesters right you're not going to do anything by writing asking what to do about it.

Its as simple as this:
Read the DJ Bible if you need to
a)Find an attractive chick
b)use what you've learned on this site and convey your personality
c)number close/kiss close/**** close
d)walk away and repeat steps a-c if you want

If you're scared of whatever then remember this: you're more likely to fall down the stairs and kill yourself than talk to a girl and her kill you. Are you scared of the stairs? Hell no because you've been walking up and down stairs for all of your life, in fact, you're so confident walking up and down stairs that you don't even think about it. Thats what you've got to do with women go approach loads and you get better and start to do it more subconsciously.
Nice analogy!

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel left out, then you can do either of these:

A. Go masturbate
B. Make some **** up
C. Do something about it and go lay your mack on.