Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dealing with flakes

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
how do you deal with one. we are just friends and I want it that way for now and i call her my little sister to disarm her. when i see her out shell be holding my hand rubbing me and biting my neck. just some friendly flirting. but ill text her to come see a movie with me and shell flake. she recently just requested me as a friend on facebook i have yet to accpet it nor decline it cause that kind of pi%&ed me off that she didnt atleast reply to my text even despite the fact i time bridged her when we were hanging out a couple of days before to go see the movie. ill see her out tomorrow probalbly ill ignore her, shell come flirt and then shell flake.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to remember girls do all sorts of weird things, and if it bothers you that much, get rid of her. I personally dont like that crap either.

For instance, I had been flirting with a girl, and then it went well, we would text a bit here and there, and since we only see one another once a week its kind of hard to chat.

Now this one has a boyfriend, but she is the type to never talk about him. So anyway, I texted one night, got a response, then sent something back, and I got NOTHING. Oh well I thought. Two days later I sent one asking if she was going to be at the party. NOTHING. I was like... hmmm. So I sent one more later that night, and nothing.

I thought... This is odd cause she is normally very responsive. I decided on Sunday I would check and see if she was fine. Maybe she was sick, lost her phone, death in the family, or broke up with her boyfriend..or who knows what. NOTHING.

I then saw her that evening when she was working (I wasn't) and I didnt say anything. So I know she's still alive. :D

I was supposed to see her last night at work but she was sick. I sent a text to tell her to get better and NOTHING back.

Either her boyfriend told her that if she texts me back, she's in trouble, or something else. I was hoping to see her at work because I would have been able to tell what the deal was. If she was all talkative and flirty, great. If not, maybe guy problems.

The thing is, last Wednesday she was like... You look handsome, and she talked and then that night 2hrs later it was like dead silence.

I dont know what the deal is, but i'll know Sat. The best thing to do is talk FACE TO FACE which I will do. This will clear it up and make it so I know whether I forget her, or stick around.

And the thing is, for me the few texts I sent were just asking if she'd be at X, or telling her to get better. No flirty crap.

I'll prob end up deleting her number and just forgetting it. lol

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't invest all your time into ONE girl..women flake, it's just the way that they are. Game multiple women and try to get several numbers if you can (but still game them effectively) , that way you have a higher chance of fukcing one..It's a numbers game

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Tear Gas said:
don't invest all your time into ONE girl..women flake, it's just the way that they are. Game multiple women and try to get several numbers if you can (but still game them effectively) , that way you have a higher chance of fukcing one..It's a numbers game
Exactly.. and a big part of why women flake is cause they have soo many other male options.. they never need you at all...

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Exactly.. and a big part of why women flake is cause they have soo many other male options.. they never need you at all...
and women have the nerve to hate players :cuss: but the irony is they'd rather fcuk a player than some guy putting his heart and soul into one ho

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell after a bit when a woman flakes. In my instance, I give some slack because we all know people have problems. I usually hate "what ifs" but some people lose phones, have a death in the family, get sick, or what ever. I take this stuff into consideration at least for the first time. I'd feel pretty stupid if this girl actually LOST her phone, and then didnt get a new one for a few days. I'd REALLY feel bad if a close friend or relative died and she just didnt want to talk. Also too, if she broke up with her boyfriend, maybe she doesn't want to talk to me just yet.

Never rule out something of importance, but dont EVER make it to where you use that all of the time.

How would a girl feel if she started to get on your case about not texting her or calling or what ever, and then you tell her your mom died. :nervous: She'd feel terrible.

So what I do, is let something slide a few times cause sh*t happens.

I'll tell you now, that by Saturday, i'll have my answer.

You may also be like... Look.. Seems like you dont want to talk to me anymore, so what ever. Then show her your phone, and then right in front of her, DELETE HER NUMBER. Then say... problem solved. I now have room for a another girls number who is worth my time.

Something to that extent I think can work because you'll know right then and there. If she is REALLY interested, she'll take your phone back and re-enter her number.

This may shock a woman, and they'll have no idea what just hit them. This is a true test. Most will play games cause they know they can win. "Oh he only wants me" she thinks to herself. I can do what ever I want, and he'll come crawling back. Then you show her that YOU TOO have options.

I dont remember numbers, so once I delete hers, that's it. There will be no more communication on my end. Now she may keep mine, but then its all in her court. Of course i'll see this girl once a week, but so what.

Dont play games, and dont waste your time. You have more important things to do, like chase women who WONT flake.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would a girl feel if she started to get on your case about not texting her or calling or what ever, and then you tell her your mom died. She'd feel terrible.
How many emergencies do people have?

How many times can a grandparent die, a car break down, or a kitty cat need a Vet, or a relative get rushed to the hospital? 4 or 5 times a week? A month? A year?

Or four or five times in an entire lifetime?

Or maybe, more realistically, just once?

And then, what are the odds that such an emergency is going to happen within mere hours of the planned date?

You listen to some of the stories the flakes will give you, and their lives must seem like turmoil, like there's some major curse on them with storm clouds following their every move what with three of four disasters occurring one after the other all timed for when you wanted to get together.

Puhleaze.

ill ignore her, shell come flirt and then shell flake.
Jigga, break the cycle by not giving her ANY attention. Everytime she wonders if she's still got you on the hook and comes sniffing around, you give her attention and knows she's got you, so she's satisfied and flakes again.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is saying that there is ALWAYS something that happens, but it CAN. I've had two friends totally break their phones last week, and if they were women I was picking up on or what ever, they wouldn't have had the phone.

Sure, most of the time nothing is the problem, but there is that occasion it happens.

You cant always assume everything is fine and be like fvck it b*tch, I dont need your crap.

I mean dont assume there is a problem all of the time, but my point is just dont be a d*ck right off the bat until you actually know what is going on in a persons life.

If you are sure she is a flake, then move on.

This is why I said it is best if you talk FACE TO FACE. In my case, I really dont know what the problem is until I talk to the girl. Once I do, i'll know.

I'll agree with you one this...

Mr. Me said:
Jigga, break the cycle by not giving her ANY attention. Everytime she wonders if she's still got you on the hook and comes sniffing around, you give her attention and knows she's got you, so she's satisfied and flakes again.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
and women have the nerve to hate players :cuss: but the irony is they'd rather fcuk a player than some guy putting his heart and soul into one ho

Yeh cause usually only lame AFC type dudes put their heart and soul in cause thy cant be the players they want to be. So women go for player and attempt to make them put in hear t and soul which can turn a player into an AFC then she leaves him for a new player..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omen said:
You may also be like... Look.. Seems like you dont want to talk to me anymore, so what ever. Then show her your phone, and then right in front of her, DELETE HER NUMBER. Then say... problem solved. I now have room for a another girls number who is worth my time.

Something to that extent I think can work because you'll know right then and there. If she is REALLY interested, she'll take your phone back and re-enter her number.

This may shock a woman, and they'll have no idea what just hit them. This is a true test. Most will play games cause they know they can win. "Oh he only wants me" she thinks to herself. I can do what ever I want, and he'll come crawling back. Then you show her that YOU TOO have options.

I dont remember numbers, so once I delete hers, that's it. There will be no more communication on my end. Now she may keep mine, but then its all in her court. Of course i'll see this girl once a week, but so what.

Dont play games, and dont waste your time. You have more important things to do, like chase women who WONT flake.
Sounds like a scene from a chick flick...:D

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Sounds like a scene from a chick flick...:D
Could be. But i've never deleted a womans phone number in front of her before so she can see it, but I think i'll give it a try and see how it goes. :up:

I think i'll also add the... Man, now I have room for another womans phone number. My phone book was getting full, so thanks for freeing it up for me. :crackup:

And since this girl KNOWS I like her, she'll wonder what the hell just happened.

What happened was your blond charm didn't work like you thought it would.