Dealing with flakes

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive had this thing with this girl for quite a while met her 6 months ago we were even FWBs for a short time..

recently i started to date her and 2 weeks agowas our first date.. it went really well but the week after that she kinda ignored me.. so i guess i ignored her too..

so yesterday i asked her out again and shes lyke i cant go out more than once a weekend cuz im grounded and im already going out with a friend on friday..

i told her: yeh right.. if u dun wanna go out u can say so..

she denied that it was an excuse lyke 3 times so i bought it.. and asked her out next week.. she told me she would ask her parents

now today she just told me her parents wont let her go..

sounds lyke bull****? should i just ignore her till she brings out the subject? or should i just plain dump her?

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

u kno i think i might just dump her ass.. shes also been weird in school lyke i try to talk to her shes like angry and bitter to me.. i guess if she wants to play games she should go **** herself

iono at start it was lyke if she was pursuing me, and now all of a sudden shes cold to me.. its lyke shes doing a push and pull thing..

ascalon

Don Juan
Reaction score
judge by actions,not by words. When she behaves in that way may be she really doesnt like you. If you want try to talk with her when you are alone(not over the internet,but in real) Her feelings to you (if there are any at all) will become visible.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she did tell me she has always liked me and proly always will..

but judge by actions, not by words...

she always seems to pull this kinda crap when were going good

the first time i hooked up with her she LJBF me then cried a week later when i made out with another chick, then i talked to her in this party and she told me how she liked me and ****, we made out and stuff next day shes lyke, i dun want a relationship

now this time she comes out of the blue in this party and wants to talk to me.. so we talked and she apologized for ****ing me up b4 and SHE asked me out..

i have no clue wtf is going on with this chick, but she isnt really that hot (roughly a HB7) next time she wants to talk to me a month after she rejected me im just gonna tell her to **** off xD

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright first of all....its L-I-K-E. She doesn't like you as a friend, and doesn't find you funny or attractive either. This is why she seems pissed, because shes annoyed by your lousy attempts to pick her up. Next her...lyke toadelly.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
well y did SHE aproached ME then.. i did next her a couple of months ago.. i didnt ask her out.. or tell her i liked her.. she did that... out of the blue..

well i am nexting her ne ways

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chase12 said:
hmm

u kno i think i might just dump her ass.. shes also been weird in school lyke i try to talk to her shes like angry and bitter to me.. i guess if she wants to play games she should go **** herself

iono at start it was lyke if she was pursuing me, and now all of a sudden shes cold to me.. its lyke shes doing a push and pull thing..
best advice ever

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you give 2 chances.

If she flakes the first time, say its a fluke and give her another chance.
If you wish, you can warn her that you dont tolerate flakiness

if she flakes the second time, then its a pattern.

at this point, feel free to next her

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only a few ppl. I havent been in newmarket for a few months

I'm away at college

cant wait to go back this winter break though, see how my girls are doin :)

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha oh probably

I worked with a few of em

some cute catholic girls :D
where u from Gary?