Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with disrespect from women?

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Maybe when women are stupid or ignorant, I should just call them out on that. Sometimes I think that's what they WANT.
Don't ever call them out! Women love making a scene because they know that people will automatically side with the women first. Don't play their game. The best thing to do is cut your losses and walk away.

M

MonkeyButt

You need to use her skills. So, don't want to insult her too badly or NC her until you've achieved what you want.

I'd turn it around (especially on facebook where all can see).

Such as ...
"Honey, I sympathize with your sexual tension you are clearly feeling right now, but I'm only interested in friendship, keep looking". (or something along those lines).

She may have some cheap retort, but she'll think twice before another dis attempt.

MB

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dang there are a lot of responses, and I didnt read through all of them, however i wanted to give you my advice..

I hate most women.. I hate the stupid things they think is cool or when they think they are above others.. example. I cant stand when girls where sunglasses indoors. just today I saw a girl walking into the gym (obviously she was wearing them in the car driving up) but you are now indoors. you are not a celebrity and it is not bright inside.

Anyway, I bring this up because I can say almost every dumb thing a girl does is because she is insecure. That girl that wore her sunglasses in the gym is doing it because she believes she is more attractive with sunglasses so she will wear them everywhere....Your chick is demeaning you because she is insecure and feels more confident attacking you.

I dont put up with their sh!t so I call them out on it. When a girl makes fun of you because you are overweight you come back at her in a ****y way.

example
Her- " dam your fat is haning out of your shirt"
you- " well the good thing is Im a man and its ok for me to be overweight and still pull a hot girl... Arent you getting up there in age? dam, 25 years old and still not married? that must suck. All the quality girls get snatched up early. Im sure youll find someone desperate..I mean looking for you."

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My God... you guys are way over the top, bringing out the nuclear weapons to fight against a girl who's calling you fat. Have you never done any verbal sparring with girls? This one is way too easy, since, as mentioned, chicks are always insecure about their bodies. Besides, if you want to do maximum damages to their psyche (like giving them more things to be insecure about or a new & improved eating disorder), you need to be subtle and not do it like Romjuan.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had women that insulting to me. I don't really know why, though my reaction if I ever had one would be to raise my eyebrows and ignore her.

Also, some feedback on whether my comebacks to such comments are too AFC would also be good. Here is the comment she left on a mutual friends's FB: "you at the gym? ahahahahhahaa" to which I responded "Hey, the smoothies at the cafe gym are WAY better then the ones at the campus centre!". Was this a witty comeback or still too AFC?
Too awkward. You weren't talking about smoothies, right? It fits with the frame that you are fat and you go to the gym only for the smoothies.

Instead, ignore her. Really, you should be ignoring her.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_flying_dutchman said:
In a way, they're testing your patience because they want you to psychologically pimp slap them.

^ I believe that's the best way I can describe why I believe they pull this kind of nonsense.
I remember a few years back, before I came to this site, I cut off this woman for some BS can't remember why. In cases like this their calls are programmed to get sent straight to voice mail. But after a few weeks she caught me by calling with an unlisted number. During our conversation she said "if you were with me right now you'd slap me wouldn't you".

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman disrespects you it's a huge $hit test. You have a couple options. You can disagree=fail, you can put on a $hit eating grin tell her goodnight = only slightly better than a fail in some cases. Or you can put on same $hit eating grin and sparr with her. I've often debated which of the last 2 responses are better. If it's a ridiculous disrespect then I go with the former. Lying, cheating, calling you less of a man type disrespect has no place in the dating/ male female interaction. That's a immediate boot to curb for tuesday trash pickup. Now, if you're in a setting where it's obvious the girl is "playing". Then a suttle neg does the trick. You smile, get her defenses down and then use the underhanded neg to bring her down a notch.
Here's the best example I've ever witnessed in my life. I was out with friends in Nashville one night a couple years back. We were enjoying some music, couple beers, I was celebrating getting divorced. My buddy had a HB9 girlfriend. She was complaining about something and was on non-stop bit*h mode. After a couple minutes of this my friend smiled, put down his beer, leened into her looked in her eyes,and said in a rather loud, but not yelling voice,"shut the F up". Her eyes grew as big as saucers, and she gave him a look like she'd cut off his nut$. He kept smiling right back at her. She excused herself, my buddy went right back to the story we were talking about, I think it was about flying Apache helicopters in Tora Bora, she came back awhile later, and was a changed woman. I'm sure later that night she gave him quite a ride.
The point is while she was being disrespectful, he could have cowered, or walked away. Nope, he took the opportunity to spar right back. That's what she wanted in the first place. Him shutting her down was a perfect match. You have to use equivalent firepower. You don't want to shoot a squirrel with a AT-4. You use a pellet gun. However if you have a bigger animal charging, you may have to pull out a higher caliber weapon. As in his case. He calmly pulled out the M4 put it on burst, and pulled the trigger. Worked like a charm.
KC

Killer_Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
after your project just move on her from her and cut all contact...focus on your life and do good in life...nothing is better in revenge than success...thats the one for them haters...good luck man

Firefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so the project is over, and I got the assist that I needed from the disrespectful chick. I am pretty happy to remove her from my life, but the only question is should I now delete her from my Facebook or would that be showing I care too much about her actions?

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep her on Facebook just don't respond to her. Taking her off facebook shows that you cared about her more than you let on.

Do you actually have feelings for this chick???? If not then just keep her on whatever...maybe you could learn a thing or two about roasting somebody.

Clearly she cares more about you than you do her if she keeps bothering you after the fact....

Long story short..It's Facebook who cares

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Keep her on Facebook just don't respond to her. Taking her off facebook shows that you cared about her more than you let on.
Also, in your Home's News Feed, hover a link or status update from her and you should see an "x" on the upper right corner. Click on it, select "Hide all by StupidBitch" and, Voila! No more updates from her without having to delete her.

Just have the discipline of not clicking through her profile yourself...

Firefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
The amusing thing is now that the project is completed, we have both received a lot of kudos for it's successful completion. As a result, the chick is now very keen to join in additional projects with me, and has already started being a lot more friendlier, presumably so I will invite her to take part again. This lead to two observations from me:

A. Some chicks really do believe that guys will forgive anything if they just bat their eyelashes at them.
B. Now is by the best time for me to go no-contact with this girl. :)