Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with an Adult Bully?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing for you to do would be to befriend with him so that you two get along with each other.
After you gained his trust, proceed with the George McFly Backshot routine. Works everytime!

Reaction score
I love how every "fight thread" there's always people supporting either violence or non violence.

Why don't you do both? Ask him to stop... warn him again... then if he continues, kick his ass. If he goes to the boss or try to charge you with assault and battery, you can say it was self-defence since he threatened you verbally. Cops are allowed to shoot potential criminals, if they verbally assault the officer and refuse to comply with the warnings.

One time I was walkin and I saw this kid on a tree, he was on private property and was killin the tree. So I told him to get down, he did and then he came up at me and spat on my face. lol I punched him in the gut and left him there. :)

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
So you're plannning on having anal sex with men BEFORE you get into prison. Interesting.
HAHAHAHA. Why else go to prison? :yes:

My thought is, there's really no reason to fight this guy, but to act afraid of him is a pvssy thing to do. I was a wimp growing up and am not physically intimidating nowadays, but I never back down from a guy who gets in my face (and it happens more than it should). Adopt super aggressive body language and look him in the eye with a completely passive look and say "I'm not gonna fight you over this [whatever stupid sh¡t it is]." If he decides to, you have to fight back. I've only been attacked once in a situation like that... for the most part, the jerkfvcks just walk away looking like social retards.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
let me explain it this way

If he pushes me and I crack him one in the face would I get in trouble for assault? Thats why Im asking here does a push constitute a punch in the face? Again thats the only way I can beat this guy cause if he gets me in a choke hold or some **** I'm done.
Technically, assault is the threat of violence. If people witnessed him threaten you, you could get him arrested, or at least on police record with a restraining order.

What you're worried about is battery. If you report him to the police, and he pushes you around and you punch him back, prior records would protect you from getting in trouble with the law. He's also bigger than you. The police would easily take your word over his if there's a fight.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to ignore every immature post and only reply to those that matter and have intelligence behind them. Obviously all these "internet" tough guys probably never even picked up a weight let alone fought for real.

Adone said:
Where the fùck do you live that you fear about being sued for something like a punch in the face, EVEN BEFORE doing it??? I think you're exaggerating your situation and overanalyzing all this stuff. You simply go on with your life, you surely don't stop playing basketball because of a jerk (you're not 9-yrs-old) and you don't think about him when he's not in your presence. When something happens, you'll decide how to react, but stop planning stuff before it happens.
You are probably right. But the truth is if something where to happend I would be scared on how I'd react. If I don't think this out if he got in my face I might just lose it and crack him one. But I agree maybe I shouldn't think too much about it. This is my same problem with approaching women.

Mahon83050

I agree completely. But rest assured if anyone swings of me short of Mike Tyson (he may be old and washed up but I'd still run) I'd be fighting hard.

6-Heads-Lewis

Exactly one of the things I'm afraid of. By starting a fight its just going to create a big mess for myself. We live in the same close-knit area so aside from being ostracized (he is popular) I would have to watch my back. Like I said originally I'd rather not fight if I don't have to.

Gangster of Love

You are right. Thats one thing I realized about this. I need to hang out with more mature well mannered individuals. I used to be tight with this guy but he is dating a ho who got jealous of me so she started saying ****. I told her off and thats where my beef with him is at. He chose the ho over his bro.

BigJohnson
Agreed!

ChrisZ

I would try doing that but I will never have the same respect as I once did. I think he is a dumb tool. We will see what happens

seanchai
If he swings or tries to take me down, the fight has already started and I'm standing there. Anything short of that I won't bother. I do need to stop worrying about running into him though. I think he is somewhat of a mental case that doesn't reason well so thats why I'm scared he might just start attacking.

****fKey

Thanks. If he does threaten me legimately I may go to the police.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
You are probably right. But the truth is if something where to happend I would be scared on how I'd react. If I don't think this out if he got in my face I might just lose it and crack him one. But I agree maybe I shouldn't think too much about it. This is my same problem with approaching women.
The thing is, I don't think you should worry about being sued by this guy. Why? Because he's a big guy, so it would already be a shame for him if you put him on the ground, let alone if he were to get you in front of a court. I'd worry much more about meeting him again after you KO'ed him.

Don't go to the police: you can be sure that everyone will make fun of you then. All in all it's not like he's going to kill you, that's why I told you not to care about him. If he verbally assaults you, verbally assault him or laugh at him. If he gets too close to you, THEN you crack him one.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole fighting thing is dumb. What if you don't KO him? What if he has a knife, or a gun, or a bunch of half drunk friends with bats, knives and guns? People DIE from stupid crap like this.

Escalation of idiocy isn't a good trait.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright this thing may be starting up again...

I don't want to fight... but say I bump into this kid in the mall and he either pushes me or bumps into me on purpose...

What should I do? My instinct might take over to swing..... but I think the best thing to do is walk away.

Like I said I can ignore anything verbal he says I think, but if he lays contact on me.... I don't know.....

The worst thing is this guy is huge

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you what to do. If he put his hands on you, you crack his motherf***in head wide open, thats what you do. And if you're gonna lose anyway, lose like a man, and make him work for his win. Fvck the law, you have every right to stand up for yourself.

If he pushes you, you punch him, he punches you, you kick him, if he puts in the head lock you bite the fvck out him. Fvck that push and shove crap. You double everything he does to you when you retaliate.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the beginning:

Ok so there is this guy I have beef with over a girl who basically has told people that if he sees me somewhere he is going to kick my ass.
What's the beef anyways? What happened with the girl?

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Adone said:
Where the fùck do you live that you fear about being sued for something like a punch in the face, EVEN BEFORE doing it??? I think you're exaggerating your situation and overanalyzing all this stuff. You simply go on with your life, you surely don't stop playing basketball because of a jerk (you're not 9-yrs-old) and you don't think about him when he's not in your presence. When something happens, you'll decide how to react, but stop planning stuff before it happens.
People in Los Angeles are sue-happy. You may even get sued just because someone assumed you were thinking about maybe threatening them. Yeah, it's crazy...(not saying Jayer is from LA, but that's a place where you should be careful)
bigjohnson said:
This whole fighting thing is dumb. What if you don't KO him? What if he has a knife, or a gun, or a bunch of half drunk friends with bats, knives and guns? People DIE from stupid crap like this.

Escalation of idiocy isn't a good trait.
I totally agree.

Improver21

Don Juan
Reaction score
AHAHAHH.. sorry, I saw this and had to post. I surely did ROFL.

"DjSlvt is a well-known moron, its safe to ignore any comments he makes under any circumstance. "

ahah. pwned.

~Improving and 21.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be best to play a game if he's in it.

Tell some of your friends about his sh1t. Then you and your friends get in his his stupid face and make it crystal clear to him that by going after someone who's much smaller than him he gives up any right to a fair fight, and you all will beat the living sh1t out of him if he so much as intentionally fouls you.

Then if he gets out of line, follow up and teach him a real good lesson, and you all make it clear he's in for even worse if he comes back again.

Bullies are cowards and will always back down if confronted with anything that's a real challenge to them.

If this sad loser has friends of his own, you may have to use different tactics. But based on your description of this immature piece of sh1t, I doubt he has.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would fight back man, hes big and strong so he wont be expecting it.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was in grade school, i used to get bullyed by a group of kids who would beat me up every lunch break, when i fought back, most of em never bullyed me again, but some still did, i would take the risk of getting beaten up n odds on he wont come near u agen.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and he probably sees ur afraid of him, if u show ur not afraid by fighting back, he will see he cannot affect you

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn how to fight (train). But avoid using it. If he keeps pushing you and stuff, apply a restraining order on him.

What if you did fight back and get your ass kicked? Just because he is a jerk does not mean you'll be the winner of a fight. Just get him legally if he's giving you physical trouble.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This threads about three months old, I take it nothing happened?

Also, calling a guy who has threatened to kick your ass an 'Adult Bully' sounds a bit weird. Call him an asshole by all means, but your terminology suggests you think of yourself as a victim.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer, pretty much most of your problems with courage, critical decision making, assertiveness, legal terms and recognition of violent situations in the eyes of the law, and yes....real fighting skill would be SOLVED if you would just go to a Martial Arts/Reality Self Defense Based program.

Dude, come on, Jay. Really.
You already know the answer to this.
Get to training, and learn how to fvck someone up if you have to do.
Don't rely on imagining a "technique" or what would you do.
Get in there and train, you will not have to think about it, you just do it, and let loose on his or anybody's a$$.

Don't be afraid of this guy. And don't FCS be scared to sweat a little and hit some focus mitts or spar a little.
Get in there, man.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Jayer, pretty much most of your problems with courage, critical decision making, assertiveness, legal terms and recognition of violent situations in the eyes of the law, and yes....real fighting skill would be SOLVED if you would just go to a Martial Arts/Reality Self Defense Based program.

Dude, come on, Jay. Really.
You already know the answer to this.
Get to training, and learn how to fvck someone up if you have to do.
Don't rely on imagining a "technique" or what would you do.
Get in there and train, you will not have to think about it, you just do it, and let loose on his or anybody's a$$.

Don't be afraid of this guy. And don't FCS be scared to sweat a little and hit some focus mitts or spar a little.
Get in there, man.

Has this helped you? I have a problem with assertiveness and always worry about the possibility of getting in an aggressive situation and panicking.

I want to take Judo, but I have heard mixed things about it. E.G. Judo is more for sport than self-defense.