Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with an Adult Bully?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so there is this guy I have beef with over a girl who basically has told people that if he sees me somewhere he is going to kick my ass.

This guy is a lot bigger and stronger than me and I really dont want to fight if I dont have to. If he tries to talk **** to me to get me to fight I am adult enough to ignore it but my question is this as 1 example.

He hangs around the same basketball court I do, so what if he sees me there and starts fouling me real hard during a game. Should I just not even play a game if he's playing? If he starts fouling me should I just leave and walk away?

What if I see this guy somewhere else and he just bumps into me really hard or pushes me?

I dont let anyone disrepect me like that but I know that by fighting it is just going to cause a bigger mess. I dont want to get in trouble with the law or anything let alone beat down.

Does a push or a bump equal assault? See if I were to fight back I know I couldnt grapple or wrestle close with this guy because he is a huge. Benches something like 400 lbs. My chance would be to land a quick punch.

The question is should I do it? How would you all handle the situation?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
If you were in a position to hangle it, you woudln't ask.

Yea, if he pushes you or bumps into you, you gotta fight back. Assume you're in prison. First thing you do in prison is fight. If you don't fight you're a b1tch, and it's not a good thing to be a b1tch.

You like the lady? Fvck her couple more times and next her, because its giving you problems. He is trying to impress her with all this sh1t, you know that there is nothing possible between them two, so let him impress away.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro seriously you sound like the guys b1tch. Look how much fear he has put in your eye. Knock him out, even if you do end up getting knocked out itll get you stronger, tougher, and sexier ;)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me explain it this way

If he pushes me and I crack him one in the face would I get in trouble for assault? Thats why Im asking here does a push constitute a punch in the face? Again thats the only way I can beat this guy cause if he gets me in a choke hold or some **** I'm done.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Just the mare fact that you bragging about wrecking some internet punk, means you're a little b1tch.

Let me put it to you this way. I used to work for one corporation, and there was this little fag b1tch that would be a little b1tch during the work and get me in trouble. I pull him over one day and ask him, in front of his friends, to come out after work and settle things with me. He cried and went to boss, who told him he can either stop being a b1tch, go fight me, or else quit.

Nobody's gonna touch you if you're not a b1tch. People mess with people because they think they can get away with it. Even the police. The fact that you thinking in terms of law, means you never fought for yourself.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
let me explain it this way

If he pushes me and I crack him one in the face would I get in trouble for assault? Thats why Im asking here does a push constitute a punch in the face? Again thats the only way I can beat this guy cause if he gets me in a choke hold or some **** I'm done.

Where the fùck do you live that you fear about being sued for something like a punch in the face, EVEN BEFORE doing it??? I think you're exaggerating your situation and overanalyzing all this stuff. You simply go on with your life, you surely don't stop playing basketball because of a jerk (you're not 9-yrs-old) and you don't think about him when he's not in your presence. When something happens, you'll decide how to react, but stop planning stuff before it happens.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
You're a little b!tch.

Hope that analysis helped.
You people are all stupid. As an adult, only ignorant and un-educated people fist fight over stupid stuff.

You should only fight if necessary, not over words, a woman, or a spilt beer.

If someone attacks a friend or family member, than you fight.

Jayer has a right to be concerned about the law. E.g, If someone gets in your face and calls you a C**k S***er and then you punch him in the face. YOU are guilty of assault and battery. It does not matter what names he called you.

To answer your question, NEVER throw the first punch if you want to risk getting a criminal record.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
That's a reply by another b1tch. How I know?

It's simple. B1tches get insecure and start talking about kicking a55. If your sh1t is real, you wouldn't worry about things like this. He talks bad to you, talk bad to him, he starts fighting (unlikely if he sees you're not a b1tch), you fight back.

Fighting is like pimping, you don't need to think too much. If you do, then you probably a fight AFC.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
WTF? Jayer you f*cking *****.

Just get some mates together and knock him out, bring some bats and tools .

Wtf are you scared of? You fanny. Boo hoo, he has got big muscles, so what? Let him know you've got the balls and the friends to defend yourself and he won't do ****.
Half these big guys don't have real confidence anyway, It's all a big man act. He'll be a ***** when you bring up all your friends.

If I ever see you in prison Jayer, I'm gonna make you my woman. Slow and rough.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ignore ever post here except mahon83050

DjSlvt is a well-known moron, its safe to ignore any comments he makes under any circumstance.

Fighting is not pretty, maybe he comes back later with a group of friends, its just not worth it. Try and be friendly with the guy, but make it known through body language that you're not scared. Next time you play ball just be om his team and pass the ball, after a play give him five. That's probably enough, most people dont want to fight, if you give him a way to save face they probably won't escalate it.

Don't fight over some girl. If anything, she's loving the attention.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
Fighting is not pretty, maybe he comes back later with a group of friends, its just not worth it. Try and be friendly with the guy, but make it known through body language that you're not scared.

You're a troll :kick:

If your sh1t was real, you wouldn't care about me or anybody else, and not try to get an ego stroking, like a little baby.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Jayer has a right to be concerned about the law. E.g, If someone gets in your face and calls you a C**k S***er and then you punch him in the face. YOU are guilty of assault and battery. It does not matter what names he called you.
At least where I live, nobody is gonna sue you for such a situation. You usually get sued if you stomp on someone without him doing nothing. But if there's something going on, even only verbal insults, and you punch him, he won't sue you, because if he does he will end up being called "the pùssy" for the rest of his life.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. Based on most of the posts above, I can tell very few here are getting any women. You guys sound so angry.

To Jayer, why are you even hanging around with people with such gheto attitude? Are you still involved with the girl he likes(d)?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First I'd say you need to find a better class of peer group. This lot sounds like a pack of losers. Second, unless you have nothing and are worth nothing, fighting is a waste of time and can cost you a lot of time and money, not to mention teeth and blood.

Fighting is for children.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it was me, and a lot biger guy got up in my face....i'd knee him in the nuts, and than explain to him that his actions have consaquences.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
TOOLS? Heh. Like what? A pair of pliers and a blowtorch?
Heh. Blunt weapons. English slang.

Deus ex Pianoforte said:
So you're plannning on having anal sex with men BEFORE you get into prison. Interesting.
lol yeah.