Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with 10s

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

This has been nagging me recently and I wondered what everyone else thought: Do you still get intimidated by 10s?

I suppose the first point is that by labeling a girl 10, one has automatically put her on a pedestal. I know this forum preaches about never doing this but recently I'm starting to feel as though it's a chemical reaction and despite my experience with women, every so often I'll get caught off guard.

I mean don't get me wrong, I completely understand that nobody is perfect, but very rarely i'll come across a girl that is so incredibly attractive that she throws me off thinking logically and I can get a little tongue tied. Does this still happen to anyone else?

I always figured that eventually I'd be able see through the looks and behave indifferently toevery woman, no matter how attractive. However I'm now starting to feel as though it's a case of APPEARING indifferent, despite occasionally getting flooded with chemicals and feeling like a lovesick puppy?

Is it even possible to feel indifferent to every woman? What do you guys think?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as a 10. The scale is from 1 to 9.

It's like asking what is ln ( x = 0) ..

It is minus infinity, it's not a real number.

ln ( 1 ) is zero, though. No problems there :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was single i had figured out a foul proof way of dealing with "10's" as you put it. which isn't anything new but it works.

but it only works if you are desirable/somewhat attractive.

you have to painstakingly go out of your way to NOT give them attention. do not look at them do not talk to them do not acknowledge them. if they have friends hit on their friends, throw yourselves at her friends. if you must talk to them be short and candid and go back to doing what you were doing with the other girl.

this works for 2 reasons. in the social hierarchy the hot **** woman knows she's hot **** and must confirm in her mind and her social structure that she is hot ****. she will not stand for the catch take one of her friends over her. most women don't even understand this. they won't be mean about it but the 10 will ramp it up. not even so much because she wants you but because she wants to confirm her place in the group of the top *****, literally.

secondly, most women, at their core need affirmation of their desirability. if you take it ALL away from her she will at the very least try to confirm that you are in fact attracted to her.

i've spun some very hot plates in the past. i don't mess with unattractive women but some are more attractive than others and one girl in particular i did this to perfection. we were in a setting where i knew i would see her a few times a month. the first time i saw her and decided that she was in fact, hot ****, i totally ignored her. she had some decent looking friends and i cracked jokes with them, casually kinoing them, they ate it up. the second time i saw her she went out of her way to try to ask me questions and talk to me and i if not ignored her was very blunt and candid, basic ally played like i was not interested. this is where most guys fail. see, they will play hard to get but at the first sign of her giving you attention the guy folds like a house of cards. the first wave of attention she gives you need to throw off. i mean dont be a jerk but go out of your way to show you are very indifferent to her. by the end of the 2nd meeting she was saying sarcastic remarks i had clearly gotten under her skin. "I would ask backbreaker to go with me to get something to eat at the concession stand but he's a jerk". i paid it zero mind.

the third time i saw i could tell she had went all in she had on a "come and get it" out fit lol. she expected me to continue my jerk / indifferent bit. she asked me some random question... so random that there is no doubt in my midn she just used it as a way to get in front of me and to let me see her in her come and get it outfit. she wanted my attention. mind you, not because i am just that hot, and i mean I am a good looking dude, but because she was genuinely scared that she could not get me. whens he talked ot me this time i was very polite, opened up a conversation with her. she's literary following me around like a lost puppy. and see, lol man i had gotten so good at this **** it should be illegal lol, another mistake men make is if they get this far, they devert all their attention from the other girls to her, making the other girls bitter and making them become ****blockers. hell i flirted with all of them lol. there were 4 of them and ic ould have at that time probably chosen at least 3 of them one of the was taken. the other girls really were not chopped liver at all and i was open to seeing any of the 3 honestly and i had played my cards so perfectly i could have slept with any of the 3 but only 1, the hot **** girl was probably seriously a 9. tall, half mexican half white, but the ohte r2 were serious 7's. not ugly at all. it old myself who ever made the hardest play towards me would win. the hot **** asked me to go for a walk with her and we made out and that was that.

had i just tried to game her, starlight up, i might or might not be successfulb ut i was fighting an uphill battle. i like to get the playing field to my liking before i enter the game. before i seriously engaged with her, i had to take away the sureness in her head that every guy (me) was attracted to her.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
Hi fellas,

This has been nagging me recently and I wondered what everyone else thought: Do you still get intimidated by 10s?

Is it even possible to feel indifferent to every woman? What do you guys think?

Personally, I don't get intimidated by 10s. Why? Because in my mind they don't exist. It is a figment of your imagination and you projecting onto them that they are perfect when they are not. Nobody's perfect and never will be.

The minute you assume a woman is a 10 is the minute you've surrendered your rationality and let attraction and emotion rule your thoughts. You're done before you even get started.

Being intimidated by any woman is a weakness and shows a lack of confidence and a low self esteem. Basically, it is fear. Fear that you are not good enough for her and have put her on the proverbial "pedestal".

As for "indifference", it is the only choice towards a woman you are not in some kind of relationship with. It should be the starting point for men until she proves otherwise.

Cheers!

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You deal with 10s like you deal with any woman. fuuck her hard and cuum on her face.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
when i was single i had figured out a foul proof way of dealing with "10's" as you put it. which isn't anything new but it works.

but it only works if you are desirable/somewhat attractive.

you have to painstakingly go out of your way to NOT give them attention. do not look at them do not talk to them do not acknowledge them. if they have friends hit on their friends, throw yourselves at her friends. if you must talk to them be short and candid and go back to doing what you were doing with the other girl.
I think this advice applies to any girl who acts like a "10" even if by objective standards she's not. I've seen plenty of 5s and 6s act like super-models from all the desperate male orbiters trying to get at them so I wouldn't automatically assume the lesser attractive women are going to be "nicer" or more "laid-back" per se. I treat them all the same unless they prove otherwise.

This works great only in social circle settings. Cold approach wise though, you can't really indifferent your way into her pants....you have to be more aggressive.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
I think this advice applies to any girl who acts like a "10" even if by objective standards she's not. I've seen plenty of 5s and 6s act like super-models from all the desperate male orbiters trying to get at them so I wouldn't automatically assume the lesser attractive women are going to be "nicer" or more "laid-back" per se. I treat them all the same unless they prove otherwise.

This works great only in social circle settings. Cold approach wise though, you can't really indifferent your way into her pants....you have to be more aggressive.
it works the exact same you just speed up the process.

if you are at a book store and you see 3 girls and one of them is head and shoulders hotter than the other 2 , you pay attention to the 2nd best looking one. if you paid attention to the uglyist it would be clear what you are doing. but the 2nd best looking one assuming she is cute could just "do it" for you. you game her.. well it just depends on just how much of a cold hearted bastard you really are. if you are me i would go out on dates with the 2nd girl knowing full well my long term plan is the first. she will come around like clockwork.

when i was 22 years old i started sleeping around with an ex of mine who i mean, was very cute but she wasn't my target. i just knew she would run her mouth to the girl i really wanted, my oneitis and tell her how kick ass of a dude i had become. and she did.

i do agree with you that you can get into some messy situtations by trying to just assume a woman is going to act a certain way. too many things factor into a woman's personality. she may be from a town where not a lot of girls are and she is in your eyes a 7 but in her's she's a 9 beucase she has been treated like a 9 her entire life. that's why i usually pay attention to a woman for 5-10 mins before approaching. i can learn everything i need to know by just observing a woman in 10 mins. is she living on her phone, is she seriously studying? is she a *****? does she have guys all over her? is she the clear leader of her group?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Yes, this is a big problem for me. I need to figure out how to treat the HB9.5's the same way i treat the 7's and 8's.

Usually the girls on the upper end of the scale are really hott and A LOT of fun, complete with exciting personalities. Very outgoing, and they seem to be up for whatever you want to do. You love being with them, and it's hard not to care when they act all flaky and disinterested, and usually this happens very suddenly and after things seem to be going very well.

When I'm dating an HB8 or 7, I subconsciously do everything right without even knowing what I'm doing. I fail to answer phone calls/txt msgs, and almost never call or txt them when they ask me to. I don't treat them like crap, but I act aggressive and generally exhibit push-pull behavior without even realizing it. I generally act totally disinterested (usually because I am) and this seems to drive them crazy and makes them want me more.

What are some other techniques you guys use when dating/banging HB9.5's?
I don't think I explained by point very clearly but I think brad is on the money with what he's said above ^. This is the dilemma I'm having.

I have absolutely no problem with 8s and below. I've been through enough crap with women by now that I can deal with them without thinking about it. I think it's the whole indifference thing that makes it work. That and the fact that they probably put you on the pedestal.

The problem arises when you stop being indifferent.. and this seems to happen when I'm around the girls that are above the 8s. I know the best way to deal with these girls is to stop giving them attention. But my point is, do you guys just feign the indifference or do you get to the stage one day where you genuinely just don't care anymore.

I only ask because I used to think I was one of the latter.. ie. I'd stop caring. But then recently I'd come across a complete stunner (and yes I know it's relative) that threw me off a bit. All I've managed to do so far is feign indifference but I wonder if this is always the only solution? or whether eventually you'll be able to just stop caring...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
I don't think I explained by point very clearly but I think brad is on the money with what he's said above ^. This is the dilemma I'm having.

I have absolutely no problem with 8s and below. I've been through enough crap with women by now that I can deal with them without thinking about it. I think it's the whole indifference thing that makes it work. That and the fact that they probably put you on the pedestal.

The problem arises when you stop being indifferent.. and this seems to happen when I'm around the girls that are above the 8s. I know the best way to deal with these girls is to stop giving them attention. But my point is, do you guys just feign the indifference or do you get to the stage one day where you genuinely just don't care anymore.

I only ask because I used to think I was one of the latter.. ie. I'd stop caring. But then recently I'd come across a complete stunner (and yes I know it's relative) that threw me off a bit. All I've managed to do so far is feign indifference but I wonder if this is always the only solution? or whether eventually you'll be able to just stop caring...
when i was younger i had this exact problem. i could date attractive girls but the ones that everyone knew where smoking hot i froze up.

what i learned as i got older is that somewhere in the back of my head it was my subconscious telling me that i did not deserve a woman of that statue and honestly i can sit here and chant whatever i wanted, i can open her with whatever line but my sub conscious was 100% correct.

the more you do not like yourself the more you care about what other people precieve you. see, it's not the point that you are scared of her. your fear of her rejecting you is greater than your lust for her because in your mind, her rejecting you is society telling you that you aren't good enough. Becuase of this without even thinking about it you play it safe, defensive so to speak. you do things not to piss her off or you do things that will make her happy beucase you want her to approve of her whereas the 7 you dont' care if she approves of you you just want to fvck her.

it's only when you can 100% like the person you see in the mirror that you can approach that women. you treat her differently not becuase she is hotter per say but you do not want her to reject you because of what i stated above.

it's only when you do not care about the very very hot woman rejecting you that you can treat her like a normal woman.

most problems that men have with women are really internal problems they have with themselves. if you are really that scared ****less of being rejected by her, that's not her that is the problem. that's why you rarley see me actual give man / woman advice. most of this **** is internal with you, getting over your own fears, getting past your own self esteem issues.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
it works the exact same you just speed up the process.

if you are at a book store and you see 3 girls and one of them is head and shoulders hotter than the other 2 , you pay attention to the 2nd best looking one. if you paid attention to the uglyist it would be clear what you are doing. but the 2nd best looking one assuming she is cute could just "do it" for you. you game her.. well it just depends on just how much of a cold hearted bastard you really are. if you are me i would go out on dates with the 2nd girl knowing full well my long term plan is the first. she will come around like clockwork.
I don't disagree with this. I didn't clarify earlier that I don't think you can use the same tactics when cold approaching a lone woman since there's none of her friends to bounce off of.

But I agree with you, the jealousy dynamic still applies when you're cold approaching a group of women. But even you mentioned, you have to be careful with this...lots of women are well aware of the "ugly friend stepping-stone" tactic. The friend has to be attractive enough to induce some sort of competition anxiety to the "alpha" female so its not blatantly obvious what you're doing or it backfires when the UG starts trying to f*ck you.

If you find out that the not as attractive friends are just as stuck up as the "alpha" female, then you might as well go for prettiest pain in the ass or just ignore them all.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
if you are at a book store and you see 3 girls and one of them is head and shoulders hotter than the other 2 , you pay attention to the 2nd best looking one. if you paid attention to the uglyist it would be clear what you are doing. but the 2nd best looking one assuming she is cute could just "do it" for you. you game her.. well it just depends on just how much of a cold hearted bastard you really are. if you are me i would go out on dates with the 2nd girl knowing full well my long term plan is the first. she will come
around like clockwork.
I'm assuming you're talking about a 3 set here (ugh, pua talk). Don't you run into problems where your real target might not want to date you because her friend dated you? Maybe her friend really liked you, does she want to hurt her friend by going out with you? Don't you say yourself you would never date a girl that dated a friend of yours?

backbreaker said:
i can learn everything i need to know by just observing a woman in 10 mins. is she living on her phone, is she seriously studying? is she a *****? does she have guys all over her? is she the clear leader of her group?
Why would I give a rats if she's leader of her group? Are you saying that makes her more desireable or requires a different approach?