Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dead Island...

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This game is awesome. Probably not a whole lot of gamers here. But, I"m a huge zombie fan, got this game last night and played the sh1t out of it.

I love the open-world environment, feels like Fary Cry 2 , just a lot cooler/ more fun.

I personally picked the guy specialized in throwing weapons. Spent talent points to get a 30% return rate on my throws and am doing combat for more range / damage etc. on throws now. Should work out pretty well.

The breaking / severing of limbs is pretty awesome too.

Any other gamers get this?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds cool. What system is this? Man, I am so old school. I can remember getting off to "Cloak and Dagger". Wasn't even a game (as far as I know). I wanted it though. I will be honest, the games in 2011 kick the azz out of 80's games. The games in the 80's cost a s--t load and only a few were any good. You couldn't rent them, you couldn't get samples, etc. There was no Best Buy or Amazon. The only men who seemed to be able to help you looked like the guy in the first video! You have no idea how many birthdays of mine were fuc--- because I received some s--- game that looked cool on tv, but sucked when you sat down to play it. Plus, if you didn't live by other kids you had nobody to play with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OnD7NS5khe8#t=120s
That dude is PURE 80's gamer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfyDk5iXwi4
MY GOD! There it is. This one game f---- up so many Christmases. A cool movie, awesome candy, etc. Of course the video game was going to rock. Nope. The directions sucked and there was no way to do ANYTHING. COD it was not.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Sounds cool. What system is this? Man, I am so old school. I can remember getting off to "Cloak and Dagger". Wasn't even a game (as far as I know). I wanted it though. I will be honest, the games in 2011 kick the azz out of 80's games. The games in the 80's cost a s--t load and only a few were any good. You couldn't rent them, you couldn't get samples, etc. There was no Best Buy or Amazon. The only men who seemed to be able to help you looked like the guy in the first video! You have no idea how many birthdays of mine were fuc--- because I received some s--- game that looked cool on tv, but sucked when you sat down to play it. Plus, if you didn't live by other kids you had nobody to play with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OnD7NS5khe8#t=120s
That dude is PURE 80's gamer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfyDk5iXwi4
MY GOD! There it is. This one game f---- up so many Christmases. A cool movie, awesome candy, etc. Of course the video game was going to rock. Nope. The directions sucked and there was no way to do ANYTHING. COD it was not.
Hell yeah man. I started playing back on Nintendo when I was pretty young and have progressed systems every since then.(Skipped SNES and regular XBOX though)

Reviews aren't the best from most people but I love this game. It's a big open-world based on a island resort. You can get trucks and drive around and go where ever you want.

Make some custom weapons like a flaming baseball bat to smash some zombies skulls in. Or use bladed weapons to chop off limbs.

I'm having a blast playing it so far.

P.S. Hahhaha. Funny you post about ET. Dude, that game is notorious in the gaming community as being the worst game ever made. Sorry you were one of the unlucky kids to get it. There was a show about the worst games and they talked about this one even.

Pretty sure it defintely had something to do w/ lazy / last minute development.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
joverby said:
Hell yeah man. I started playing back on Nintendo when I was pretty young and have progressed systems every since then.(Skipped SNES and regular XBOX though)

Reviews aren't the best from most people but I love this game. It's a big open-world based on a island resort. You can get trucks and drive around and go where ever you want.

Make some custom weapons like a flaming baseball bat to smash some zombies skulls in. Or use bladed weapons to chop off limbs.

I'm having a blast playing it so far.

P.S. Hahhaha. Funny you post about ET. Dude, that game is notorious in the gaming community as being the worst game ever made. Sorry you were one of the unlucky kids to get it. There was a show about the worst games and they talked about this one even.

Pretty sure it defintely had something to do w/ lazy / last minute development.
I had the regular XBOx. I even modded it and burned over 200 games for free.

Now I have the 360 but I haven't tried to MOD it. I just bought Mass Effect 2 but haven't playe dit yet. It's supposed to be great.

I might check out that Dead Island game. Other sites gave it a better review 9/10.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who do you voodoo b*tch?!