Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daygameguy's approach journal

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

this is going to be my first ever shot at an approach journal. I needed to do this, to keep myself motivated, and gauge my improvement by looking back to this thread.

I don't expect a lot from this. Life right now, it's pretty crazy. I got my a$$ to a new state, got nobody to call a friend, practicing for a drive test with a permit in my pocket, going to a 9-5 job everyday.

Don't get the wrong impression here. I am perfectly happy with my life. I don't need the validation of sex or pu$$y to validate the fact that my life is a gift to me.

But that doesn't mean I can laze away, and not give my best shot at life.

I used to be pretty crazy in So Cal, you know, had fun, even though I was in a grad level engg course. So it's a change to be here, standing on my own feet, earning my own bread and butter. Feels kind of good, i don't know, feels a bit masculine, if I really think positively about it.

Well anyway, I know it's a long shot but here is a shout out for wings:

WINGS/BUDDIES WANTED! NYC/Long Island/Nassau/NYState!

I hope someone turns up seeing this message. Otherwise I gotta keep trying solo.

---------------------------
My first few approaches in NY (long island, Roosevelt Mall, its right next to my office btw :p)

1 set:
Go in, she is a high school girl, I say I just arrived in NY, she was smiling, my body language was good, asked her about clubs, but she didn't know much, her cute little girlfriend came along, I was like "Hi" *small hand wave motion*. She was smiling too. I ejected, you know the reasons I suppose. Anyway, moving on..

2 girls set (one with a baby):

I go in, ask for some advice on female accessories for my sister, they were open and nice throughout the convo, actually gave a really honest advice tbh, but no targets there, so I eject.

1 set (older woman, was hard to tell from afar):
I go in, ask for something random, but she keeps walking so I stand my ground, greet her, and eject.

1 set:
I go in for a haircut appointment, talk to the hired gun, tell her I am new to the place, ask for fun places to hangout at, she says she doesn't do a lot of fun stuff and has 1 best friend from college, I demonstrated some true value with my educational background and work etc, she was like "wow" brushing her hair :) good times :p. But didn't FEEL a real potential there. So I eject. Going for a haircut tomorrow though, but eh.. just gonna be cool, she's aint a target.

---------------------
Well that's all for now. Please help with feedback, suggestions, etc.
----------------------

Extras:

1. I noticed that I have a natural tendency to give value (in a good way) which puts people at ease. I tend to be a lot crazy if you put me in a club with a Budweiser. :p

2. I think I speak slowly with a clam tonality, which is essential during day game, to avoid that salesman vibe.

3. I was not shaved, was formally dressed, and tired, but followed my decision to approach people, and felt good about it. *patting my back* :)

--------------------------

Lets see how crazy things get here lol. Wish me luck!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
04/14/2009

Lunch Break:

Approached a few hired guns, chatted and tried to keep my tonality upbeat. Observed that most girls in malls are usually high school girls, well, it's a place to practice stuff for now.

Will go in after work gets over.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One Of Sosouave Best Gamers Has Returned!!

Daygame!!!

where you been at man!!!

Good to see you again dude, where the f have you been? you missed some "epic" Fr's I've been posting man (running into puas, putting footage on camera, the solomon redemtpion series part 2 &3):whistle:

I suggest you catch up on some of them, for inspiration ha ha

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159019

^^don't forget to vote playa

Peace

Solo

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Solo! How's it going mofo! You are running way too fast with your game bro! haha. Slow down... let me catch up! Anyway, I look forward to all the push I can get... you know.. just need to start going to some hot clubs and stuff... this day game thing is boring... malls are filled with high school girls.. eh.

Update (4/14/2009 after work):

Honestly, did not find any good sets, so I did something else,

Joined XSport fitness! I am really pumped to focus on my body now.

Extras:

Until I get done with the road test and get a car or something, I think I'll be using the cabs for hitting the clubs and sh1t. Going to get my paycheck tomorrow, let's see how much I can afford to spend on myself.. :)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good **** my dude!!

daygameguy said:
Hey Solo! How's it going mofo! You are running way too fast with your game bro! haha. Slow down... let me catch up! Anyway, I look forward to all the push I can get... you know.. just need to start going to some hot clubs and stuff... this day game thing is boring... malls are filled with high school girls.. eh.

Update (4/14/2009 after work):

Honestly, did not find any good sets, so I did something else,

Joined XSport fitness! I am really pumped to focus on my body now.

Extras:

Until I get done with the road test and get a car or something, I think I'll be using the cabs for hitting the clubs and sh1t. Going to get my paycheck tomorrow, let's see how much I can afford to spend on myself.. :)

DG

I feel you on the daygame thing, when I tried it a few months ago, It was a bunch of hot chicks with their mom, or what not, I opened up a few sets in two hours but it was just weird compared to night game where they all just in one "spot".

I'm glad you joined a gym man, thats the best "self-improvment" you can do for yourself. I remember a couple years ago when I lost some weight how it helped my game out tremounsdouly. trying to get back on that horse but its hard

peace

Solo

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Saturday night 19 April 2009

---empty---

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: (Solo Sarging) Saturday night, 19 April 2009

Venue: GLO nightclub
Type: Dance club with a huge dance floor
Crowd: Mostly older people, married, engaged, very few sets around my age (19-24).

Action Time:

I go in. Make friends with the bartenders. It's pretty empty cuz I was early. I see groups of girls/ladies coming in, made friends with them, they are cool having me around... time passes.

More sets start coming in, I make friends with a big group of guys my age (who were super AFC but looked strong and muscular, so I thought would be good befriend these guys).

I see 2 sets of females. Both standing by the bar. I go in to one set, lock in, they all turn to me, and I am IN, I am so IN, but suddenly THE MUSIC BLASTS on the dance floor, and they STOP hearing anything I say! I had to eject cuz they were turning to look at the dance floor.. and things were getting tough for me.

I go into the OTHER female set. Do the same thing, lock in, build RAPPORT. Then I invite them over to meet my previous female set. So I did the WALK - Walking with girls in my arms about 20 feet to the other set. And trust me, the club DOES notice this (I got asked about my magic by the earlier GUY set I was in). I do that nicely, BUT AGAIN the fvcking music just made it SO hard to talk to more than 1 person a time. I could not merge both the sets completely. Sigh. So as I did not wanna be too needy by crossing the AFC line, so I eject (more like slip away, cuz that's what the music makes you do).

Few more sets, some on the dance floor:

Good openings - Went up to a set - one girl with a HAT, with 2 other girls dancing around. I just grabbed the hat of the hot girl from the back, and placed it on me, and started posing. But as I couldn't SAY anything to ADD to that moment (music again), I just had to smile and eject.

Conclusion:

Good experience gain (for night game specifically)

Lessons Learned:

If you wanna be a talker, better choose a venue that's more than just a big azz dance floor.
Night game is powered by social value. If you have it, you are gold. You can do without it, but it's going to be tough on you, so better choose a good venue conducive to Solo Sarging.

Thanks for all your feedback and support, I will keep this updated. Have a great Sunday!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met up with a guy from pick-up-artist-forum and I hung out with him for some day and night game.

Well, as a person, he seems good and harmless... but he isn't centered and doesn't value himself.. he was always talking about ROUTINES and MM and OPENERS... and I was getting irritated cuz I have stopped using anything that is not synchronized with "Who I Am".

Day Game:

The Mall:

I opened like 5 or 6 sets of girls... and they seemed to be enjoying at first.. but then I was rusty so I couldn't transition further.

This was fun though:

I was at Macy's, and the Guy was with me, he approached a nerdy looking hired gun.

After he opens her up.. he kind of intros me

Me: hi
She: hi
She: Are you guys gonna buy the Macy's membership card?
Me: No
She: So what are you guys doing today
Me: Well we are just here to talk to girls (smile)
Her: *surprised* Oh! wait.. wait.. what's it called.. he is your wingman! isn't that what they call it??
Me: Yeah.. tell me more.. what have you read about this stuff
Her: Nothing.. I heard a guy talking about wingman stuff lol
Me (to Guy): haha she's cool (hi five her)
Me: what do you do for fun?
Her: City, beach
Me: yeah.. we are going to the beach.. we have a bonfire party tonight
Her: Oh that's cool!
Me: Yea.. actually every month I organize an event where I invite my close friends and their friends come along and it's a huge group and its really fun.. I meet so many new people every time I do this..but
Me: Do you have any friends here.. who are cool and fun
She: Yea.. a few.. some of them are just too much fun!
Me: Oh NO .. not TOO much fun! I don't want too much fun! lol
She: HAHA
Me: well.. gimme your #... I'll send you a text message about where and when the event is going to be.. it's going to fun
She: um.. I can't give you my number..

At this point I said something about how its cool.. whatever.. we walk away.

NIGHT Game:

Basically,

I was FVCKED because I drove like 10 miles around the area of the night club trying to find it.. at one time I thought I was outside United States. lol

So I get in, It's 11:30.. so we're late.. the dance floor is HUGE and it's bumping!!

We walk outside to the open area.. chill for a bit.. get some water.. and I was just not in my skin!

This guy, was SO caught up with routine crap, that he made me believe that ONLY if I used routines, would girls respond to what I do... he fvcked with my brain!

SO my night was screwed. I was so outside my own sense of identity.

I was hoping to get someone (as a wing) who has a strong sense of identity, who can pull! and learn from him... but this guy was just too much of an AFC.. too much of a "trying to perform" kind of guy.

Whatever, eventually, all the good sets were taken, and we had isolated 2 girls, and we were talking to them, but I wasn't feeling attraction for anybody at this point.. so I just quit and decide to leave.. those girls eventually had some guy friends come in and they occupied them.. I didin't feel ANY loss there... but this guy was like "Dude I just lost her man..!"

I was like yea whatever.. like they're getting a better guy than me..lol

This (below) is WHo I am.. and That is my game and my life and my identity.. period!

I am awesome
I love myself
Sure I need to improve myself and evolve
But I don't need to prove myself to anyone until they've earned it
I am perfectly happy being in my own world
I like bringing people into MY world
This is who I am.. and will always be.​

- DayGameGuy.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey what up man. Digging the journal. Maybe not the lil poetry section at the end just now, lol but I feel what you saying about identity.

I am really interested in your journey as a new guy in a new environment as well. I plan on dipping to a new location at the end of summer and I think it holds the possibility for something epic and exciting. Maybe you can go into a little more detail of the highs and lows and experiences you encounter as a new fish in a different pond sometime?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
hey what up man. Digging the journal. Maybe not the lil poetry section at the end just now, lol but I feel what you saying about identity.

I am really interested in your journey as a new guy in a new environment as well. I plan on dipping to a new location at the end of summer and I think it holds the possibility for something epic and exciting. Maybe you can go into a little more detail of the highs and lows and experiences you encounter as a new fish in a different pond sometime?
First off, thanks. Appreciate it.

Well, it feels like over-whelming. The crowd, in their own world. The world moving at it's own face pace... and you, the single you, just being confused, exhausted, with that frustration inside you.

You know you can do so much more than what the circumstances allow you to. That is the most frustrating thing ever.

I could EASILY give it all up, go back home, to my country, and get some very "nice" yet cute girls via family contacts and what not.

But that hunger, that hunger to see myself up there, shining, on my own feet.. that dream man.. never goes away..

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to L.I. man. Go to FOUR in Farmingdale. It is a nice place not only to party, but pick up woman. Also try bars in Rockville Center, I was there last night and had a great time.

I am from Plainview, so if you ever want to game together, I am up for it

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oscarxp25 said:
Welcome to L.I. man. Go to FOUR in Farmingdale. It is a nice place not only to party, but pick up woman. Also try bars in Rockville Center, I was there last night and had a great time.

I am from Plainview, so if you ever want to game together, I am up for it
Thanks dude.. I'm in Nassau County.. and Farmingdale is a bit far.. but I'll try to check it out maybe next weekend...

Btw.. PM me if you want to meet up at a bar or something..

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I just noticed.. craigslist is freaking hilarious.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Saturday

Anyway,

I got a lil busy with work. So here is some update, not sure if it counts as one.

I left my wing dancing by himself on the dance floor last Saturday night. It was just too much to tolerate. I told him that I couldn't approach at the club with the banging music as my throat was sore and my voice was down. He's like no sh1t. Then I opened up a set and couldn't get anywhere so I came back and he was still doing nothing. So I started talking to him leaning back against the wall.

Now out of nowhere he keeps popping out this random negs at me - "dude you are brushing against me man.. its wierd.. your shirt just touched my hand" - and I was like this is nuts.

Then he convinces me to go to the dance floor and jump around and wait for girls to spread their legs for us. So I went in.. (I am NOT into dancing at all).. but I start rocking myself to the beats.. and after a minute or two I was just so pissed at watching him dance by himself and not do any game.. so I knew that it was going nowhere.. I had to leave. So I left the club, came back home, got something to eat, and played xbox. wth i don't care.

The day before, we were at the mall and I was going and approaching sets left and right with all kinds of crap and getting some nice reactions as well, so there was potential in my game there, but he was like stuck, not approaching anybody, and kept trying to judge his and mine openers and what not. He was such a routine oriented guy. I don't think we could have ever had fun gaming together.. so I abandoned him that night at the dance floor. He hasn't picked up the phone since then lol what a drama queen. lol

Anywaaay,

I drove to the Rockville Center in Long Island today, and it had a nice row of bars and food places, which was also recommended by Oscar here, but I didn't stop and go in any of the bars today. I had no coins for parking and there was literally no unmetered parking available.

So I decided to drive around, scan the area, and be prepared with all the logistics information for the next time I go there.

It feels weird to be honest, being alone at a place where everyone is with someone they know. But, I guess if I am prepared and don't have anything better to do, it shouldn't hurt trying to do my own solo game.

Why the fvck did my job had to be in Long Island.. gosh... NYC is like fvcking crazy filled with mouth watering day game and night game opportunities!.. fvck man..

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going "SOLO" ain't bad my dude

daygameguy said:
Anyway,

I got a lil busy with work. So here is some update, not sure if it counts as one.

I left my wing dancing by himself on the dance floor last Saturday night. It was just too much to tolerate. I told him that I couldn't approach at the club with the banging music as my throat was sore and my voice was down. He's like no sh1t. Then I opened up a set and couldn't get anywhere so I came back and he was still doing nothing. So I started talking to him leaning back against the wall.

Now out of nowhere he keeps popping out this random negs at me - "dude you are brushing against me man.. its wierd.. your shirt just touched my hand" - and I was like this is nuts.

Then he convinces me to go to the dance floor and jump around and wait for girls to spread their legs for us. So I went in.. (I am NOT into dancing at all).. but I start rocking myself to the beats.. and after a minute or two I was just so pissed at watching him dance by himself and not do any game.. so I knew that it was going nowhere.. I had to leave. So I left the club, came back home, got something to eat, and played xbox. wth i don't care.

The day before, we were at the mall and I was going and approaching sets left and right with all kinds of crap and getting some nice reactions as well, so there was potential in my game there, but he was like stuck, not approaching anybody, and kept trying to judge his and mine openers and what not. He was such a routine oriented guy. I don't think we could have ever had fun gaming together.. so I abandoned him that night at the dance floor. He hasn't picked up the phone since then lol what a drama queen. lol

Anywaaay,

I drove to the Rockville Center in Long Island today, and it had a nice row of bars and food places, which was also recommended by Oscar here, but I didn't stop and go in any of the bars today. I had no coins for parking and there was literally no unmetered parking available.

So I decided to drive around, scan the area, and be prepared with all the logistics information for the next time I go there.

It feels weird to be honest, being alone at a place where everyone is with someone they know. But, I guess if I am prepared and don't have anything better to do, it shouldn't hurt trying to do my own solo game.

Why the fvck did my job had to be in Long Island.. gosh... NYC is like fvcking crazy filled with mouth watering day game and night game opportunities!.. fvck man..

Daygame

You remember when I first got here don't you? let me tell you something dawg, I had to go out by myself, and you know what? It made me better, because I didn't have anybody to use as a "crutch". My "bootcamp" was me driving 30 miles in some redneck town in wisconsin(I did this several times). I was told there was easy "*****" there, so me thinking, "mmh, sure why not" I was tired of the city and a college town would be perfect to work on my game. Boy was I naive. My first night I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at the bar, in a pelle pelle button up shirt, just completly over dressed for the scene. Nothing but hicks and rednecks there. I was holding my beer and felt so weird. But, did I leave like a little biitch? hell no, I ended up opening another black guy who happend to be there. By the end of the night he introduced me to all his friends, the bartender and I was getting free shots. Each time I went there by myself crazy stuff would happen Like me meeting a guy and winging for him, or me getting free drinks from people or getting a blow job after knowing a girl literally for only 2 mintues. Just crazy shiit, while when I went out with someone it wasn't even half as close.

My point is, sometimes going alone challenges you, to elevate, you can either have fun by yourself or be a choad. I love going out by myself cause crazy stuff happens to me in the field (you've read some of the fr's so I don't need to quote'em) If you can have fun by yourself meeting new people or gaming, you can have fun anywhere dawg for real (even in the boondocks with rednecks) In terms of your wing, he sounds lame, drop the dude. I hate it when I'm out on the field and guys are trying to "KBJ" or "theroize" while we in the field, stfu approach, we can KBJ and talk theories after the night. I noticed with lot of beginners they tend do it. I'll KBJ and theorize and talk about game all day, but while I'm in the field, I'm enjoying the moment because that's what the **** I live for

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy fvck man.. that really helped me. I guess it's all in your perspective. Thanks a ton my man.

I'll post my results here very soon. Game on!