Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Day Game is sort of shot.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I never really attempted day game before by myself. I've been trying it out for a few hours the past 2 days while running errands, and it's just not working out for me so far. But I would really like to improve.

For example, I went to a few bookstores in my area to check out some books I was interested in picking up. I would see a few cute girls, but I just don't know how to get the conversation initiated and going. It really has nothing to do with approach anxiety, I'm perfectly comfortable talking to strangers and joking around since part of my job actually has to do with that.

Any tips you guys can throw at me for day game approaching?

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally enjoy day-game.

People are off their guard, you approach in a public place, you're by yourself, and people are receptive to a friendly conversation. You said you were in the bookstore, i'd nonchalantly walk over to her area, glance at the book or magazine and ask about the author, or the topic of the magazine.

If she's in a supermarket, i'll typically ask a question about how to cook a certain food.

I like natural game, and natural conversation. I'd never ask for directions somewhere, or start with a scripted pick up line. All you need is an ice breaker based on the situation...after you start talking try and shift the conversation to something more upbeat, fun, and memorable.

Good luck bro

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep going out as much as possible. Get in the field and actively look around. Eventually you will start seeing opportunities that you kick yourself for not taking, and then you start taking them. Just keep going in the field

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About daygame:
Easy openers, because you just stand next to them and comment about something, BUT!!! keep in mind they are usually busy with something. So whatever you say you have to actually picque their interest right away. So try to look good and have a positive vibe, and engage in interesting convo.

Ultimately you'd like to finish up with number close/instant date; so you're gonna say "I'd like to talk more/meet you again blah blah" and obviously she has to think the same. So in your convo you must spark some kind of connection ("rapport"). Then she'll think seeing you again will NOT be boring, and she'll give her number and not flake... no need to play games when there's honest interest.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best advice is go direct. Women love being unexpectedly swept off their feet. Not only will you surprise her, but you'll get cool points for being confident enough to tell her what you like.

Of course, don't be rude and creepy. Just tell her one thing about her, that she had control over that you liked. Like her hair or makeup. And always tell them that you wanted to find out more about them. This implies that your more interested in them as a person, and not focused on their booty. Then tell them you don't have much time, but you would like it if you guys could continue this conversation some other time.

And personally, I like to bust them out on some little trait they have and get em laughing. That way I have some call back humor for later when I call her up.

Beating around the bush for me doesn't feel as genuine. Like I'm afraid of getting my feelings hurt, so I'm gonna beat around until I know she likes me for sure. That's cool for social circle pick ups, but day game needs direct play.

Hoped this helped.