Day Game in the UK

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Im on a self improvment mission...I'm taking excercises with oldschooler...But I have also seen videos of Alex Coulson on youtube doing daygame pickups very very well!!

I strive to be like that, and I'm at the stage where I need to be in-field trying this sh!t out...I cant help but think that cold approaches in the day dont go down so well in England as they might in America or Australia where I get the impression people are generally more open and talkative to strangers.

Im going for it anyways, so I'm not making an excuse...I wouldn't mind hearing about peoples views on this...particulary fellow Brits who CA in the day.

DJ In Hell

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm i guess i am good person to answer this question seeing i both live in london and cold approach there has well. Firstly ur mind set is all wrong and the girls will c that and that will screw u up.

I remember my first night in night game in central london thinking exactlly what u were thinking, it was crap i got nothing at all, from that i said to myself it is the girls they are to stuck up, went away and did the exact same thing out of london and it went great so many girls liked me. I thought it was the place that was wrong, but i came back to central one night more open minded and i had my most successful night ever and its been like that since. So it was all just in my head i had negative outview so my results soon followed the same.

In my honest opinion i think england may be harder at first, but to b honest to a true dj no matter what his surroundings a dj adapts to it. If people have there shields up or r not friendly make a joke out of it.

RD:whats ur name
HB: um...charlotee....
RD: this is where u say wow ur so awesome whats ur name
HB: hm ...ur so awesome whats ur name lol

Basically don't let them draw u to there mind set, rather draw them to urs, which is a lot more positive.

Also other things to bear in mind

1. A lot of people in england r not originally from england and are from places such has america and what not and will b very impressed to see u approach them seeing that is what they are use to (u know giving them a bit of feeling back at home thing lol).

2. Niche market, Not many people cold approach in england, but think about it MORE WOMEN FOR US.

3. Its like i said it will be highly impressive, ur unique, seeing others may be to mind ****ed to say anything.

4. Most people will probablly not make the first move here they are bit closed off to begin with, but if u make the first move and get them talking they won't b able to shut up lol.

5. If u can do it in harder circumstances, then just imagine how easy it would be in america and australia where u do find it more friendlier.

Equilibrium must be achieved, so u will get rewarded for the same amount of effort u put in. so if u put more effort in due to the following things above u will become a better dj, get a girl more impressed and probablly more success for the future. I personally think i am bit mind ****ed still and i have feeling approaching in england is exactlly the same has any other country u just got have the right mind set for it.

Same goes for a group, one guy will look at it and thing aw maybe her friends will **** it up for me. Another guy will look at it and see, wow i am awesome her and her friends will b impressed and her friends will surely give me pantie points and tell her that she should go for me at the end of the night.

Just like to say well done on for taking cold approaches, because i believe a dj should be able to take his pick of any woman anywhere. Also if u can do CA's which are hard again WA's and everything else will b easier.

Any more questions just ask dude.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a problem I think in the UK because of habituation. 'Roissy in DC' has on occasion pointed this out. Girls that are not used to alphas, negs, going dutch etc etc, even though it's meant to work, will have a shock factor that will outway any benefits, at least initially.

However, if you have the balls, the style and the social proof, you're made in this nation. You just need to know your niche. Young girls who aren't at good unis won't give a stuff about the suave and intelligent, but ultimately young and 'whimpy' uni guy. They want a big buff manual labourer.

You have to find your niche.

Top Bottom